2010-Pimp C Dissin Gay Rappers Interview *He Warned Us About The Homo Takeover* Trill Died With Pimp

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

6 years ago '06        #101
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 144 strong said:
Im speaking directly to the real jews on here, no other nation. Homos3xuality is an abomination, but the only reason the real children israel that have left the commandments aren't being stoned to death is because of Christ. He gave Israel a grace period to get there act together. The judgement clearly is still being carried out because so called black and latino people are at the highest of HIV cases. For any of the children of Israel to honestly say they are ok w/ homos3xuality it doesn't surprise me because Israel is destroyed mentally and physically. We've been indoctrinated into Babylons i.e. Americas f*ggot, greedy, and disgusting lifestyle....Thats all i had to say
you're lost... stop reading fairytales
 6 years ago '05        #102
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
 Sonnage King said:
Wow, ive done seen it all...

Being raised into a faith and indoctrinating kids into homos3xuality are two different things.

If you are an atheist, fine, whatever. What do you base your morals on? Your self-conscience? Mans law on land?]
Do you honestly think you need religion to know that it's wrong to k!ll? to steal? to r*pe? Things like that and treating others the way you want to be treated are universal principles. If you need something to TELL you not to commit those acts, religion, law or otherwise, then you're just an awful human being
 6 years ago '04        #103
BIG OG 
space
space
$445 | Props total: 33 33
Rip pimp c
 05-16-2012, 04:33 PM         #104
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sonnage King said:
Real sh*t

now in 2012 we have a hip hop forum where 99.9% of its visitors don't have a problem with gay marriage
I do that's sh*ts nasty ha
 05-16-2012, 04:38 PM         #105
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sonnage King said:
If you are an atheist, fine, whatever. What do you base your morals on? Your self-conscience? Mans law on land?
My morals are based on my upbringing. I'm not religious and i never understood this argument. Are religious people only good because they're scared of punishment? That's Pascal's Wager and it's terribly flawed. Norway has one of the lowest crime rates and it's 90% non-religious. I don't harm someone because I wouldn't want to be harmed. I am nice to people because that leaves a good impression onto them and they're more likely to be kind in return
 6 years ago '08        #106
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4843 4843
 Drum Gang Joe C said:
Some of yall saying n*ggas if u not gay u shouldn't give a fu*k if they marry...but got damn gayswanna marry and will want to adopt children. Do you know how fu*ked up a childs mind could become from seeing two grown a.ss men or two grown women acting as if its a male/female relationship. All those little adopted kids will have gay tendencies. They will never have a chance to be NORMAL because they will not have seen a normal relationship displayed by their parents.......
You're telling me that foster kids growing up w/2 loving parents in a committed relationship supporting and caring for that child.........is going to mess them up?

fu*king
 05-16-2012, 04:51 PM         #107
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drum Gang Joe C said:
Do you know how fu*ked up a childs mind could become from seeing two grown a.ss men or two grown women acting as if its a male/female relationship. All those little adopted kids will have gay tendencies. They will never have a chance to be NORMAL because they will not have seen a normal relationship displayed by their parents.......
The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Canada, Norway, Portugal, South Africa (Yes South Africa), Iceland, Sweden and Argentina all legalized gay marriage. And there's isn't a crazy epidemic of kids blowing their friends because they caught daddy and daddy doing it
 6 years ago '06        #108
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Didn't watch it, but seems like people are getting all excited about some subliminal attacks without naming anybody. And even if he did name anybody, to do it without proof is bush league anyways.
 05-16-2012, 05:02 PM         #109
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameBreaker said:
Do you honestly think you need religion to know that it's wrong to k!ll? to steal? to r*pe? Things like that and treating others the way you want to be treated are universal principles. If you need something to TELL you not to commit those acts, religion, law or otherwise, then you're just an awful human being
what you're not understanding is that the idea to not do those things came from the Bible & that over the years manipulation and political forces with evil intentions have saw to it that morons like you don't know that....
 05-16-2012, 05:11 PM         #110
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
what you're not understanding is that the idea to not do those things came from the Bible
What about the people that did good things before the Bible came along? Like worshipers of Hinduism or Ra the Sun God

Last edited by Phillipmcd; 05-16-2012 at 05:14 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #111
GameBreaker 
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
what you're not understanding is that the idea to not do those things came from the Bible & that over the years manipulation and political forces with evil intentions have saw to it that morons like you don't know that....
So, you're saying humans lacked any conscience whatsoever prior to the Bible? Not to mention all the civilizations who had no concept of the Bible/Christianity for hundreds to thousands of years in Asia, Africa, and North and South America. Basically, Asians, Africans, early Europeans, and Native Americans were ALL savages, because they had no concept of biblical principles, even though they wouldn't have any knowledge of it to begin with given their location. If you read about the ancient empires, especially China, the Middle East prior to Abraham, and India, there was law and order.

Not to mention, there were many systems of law and ideas that existed well before the bible. The Code of Hammurabi of example is the first known written system of law and it punished things like murder, stealing, r*pe etc. I'm pretty sure the Mayans and African tribes had some code of punishment for murder and unjust things as well.

To think the bible has anything to do with civility or morality, is ridiculous considering human beings have existed for thousands of years.
 6 years ago '04        #112
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,966 | Props total: 1181 1181
Rip pimp..he spoke his mind
 6 years ago '10        #113
astarisborn 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 534 534
As it was said earlier in SEVERAL different posts, homos3xuality is NOTHING NEW and has been around for ages and will continue to be around for ages. They were open and semi-celebrated in ancient Greece and other similar nations, now they are hated and ridiculed or forced into hiding. They still exist. None of our opinions will change this. Do I understand homos3xuality? No, nor do I want to understand it. Do I care if they get married? Not even. Here is why. Marriage in America is meaningless these days anyway so why shouldn't homos3xual couples be afforded the same rights as heteros3xual couples who statistically fail at marriage. The average marriage these days doesn't make it out of the "honeymoon phase" (1st 5 yrs) anyway, while homos3xual couples tend to stay together longer. My opinion is simple, what they do with their life is THEIR business. Who are we to tell any of them what they are doing is wrong? If we JUDGE them for their actions we are taking on the role of "God". Again, personally I do not understand it but if that's who they want to be, then so be it, do you.

Sidenote: That "I was born this way" argument is trash and needs to be thrown out. (Again my opinion)
 05-16-2012, 05:58 PM         #114
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
This!!

n*ggas gon keep overlookin this sh*t...

my stance has and will always be.. IF YOU GAY.. BE fu*kIN GAY..

but n*ggas thinkin kids coming out the closet at 12/13 is a bad thing? ..

the earlier you fu*kin accept your gay the better... cuz it be these secret gay n*ggas that fu*k everything up...

your potnas wont fu*k witchu if you a secret gay n*gga.. bi*ches dont like secret gay n*ggas.. all the problems come from SECRET a.ss GAY n*ggaS...

the problem aint gays.. its SECRET GAY n*ggaS... pardon me i had to laugh at that.. but real sh*t.. once you know a n*gga gay, you can either fu*k with him or you wont.. but if he a secret gay n*gga... you gon want to f!ght that n*gga..
On some real sh*t...
Why are you n*ggas going on after "I dont have an issue with gay people." ??
Why are there more sentences & sh*t after that? I don't understand.
Why would you dedicate that many letters to supporting homos3xuals if youre not homos3xual?
Yall looking real suspect in here.
O.o
Cause ummmm
Yall dont put that much energy into nothing else other than "blacks dont have it that bad" on this site. Lol
 6 years ago '05        #115
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4134 4134
Why do men care about what other men do with their p*nises...

Sounds like some gay sh*t to me.

Personally, I don't give a sh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #116
Broseph Stalin 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 5026 5026
i blame all this hate on the bible
same sh*t white people tried to pull when they were giving reasons about denying blacks civil rights
same sh*t white men tried to pull when dying women basic rights

thats why i don't fu*k with christianity, a bunch of n*ggas following the religion Masta gave them back on the plantation
 6 years ago '08        #117
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4843 4843
 gangtsa said:
How do you compare a race of people being denied basic rights to same s3x marriage.
Errrrr, they're both being denied basic rights. Not on the violent scales of Blacks, but the discrimination is still there.
 6 years ago '05        #118
liljay251 106 heat pts106
space
space
space
$2,145 | Props total: 3693 3693
I don't agree with gay rights its getting be too much. I think gay should be discreet now got gay kissing in public don't need kids seeing that. Im glad I'm married though cause being single my friend got this supposedly the baddest chick he had been with and find out its a guy
 6 years ago '05        #119
GameBreaker 
space
space
 gangtsa said:
How do you compare a race of people being denied basic rights to same s3x marriage.
Without marriage, you're denied things such as spousal inheritance, ability to be on your partners health insurance, and recognition in a court of a law. Obviously it's not the same in terms of being denied the right to vote and to freely eat or sit where you please, but there are many hate crimes against gays and there is no federal law that prevents an employer from hiring or firing you because of s3xual orientation. No one is saying it's the same when looking at the history of racial discrimination but as a society that is constantly advancing, it is about basic human rights and EQUALITY.

Last edited by GameBreaker; 05-16-2012 at 06:33 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #120
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 liljay251 said:
I don't agree with gay rights its getting be too much. I think gay should be discreet now got gay kissing in public don't need kids seeing that. Im glad I'm married though cause being single my friend got this supposedly the baddest chick he had been with and find out its a guy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy