2010-Pimp C Dissin Gay Rappers Interview *He Warned Us About The Homo Takeover* Trill Died With Pimp

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
77 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-16-2012, 12:07 PM         #61
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stl12188 said:
word. Dudes in here are really afraid of that stuff getting pushed on them too much, sh*ts funny. Also for you people against it because you're catholic or whatever, you know premarital s3x is a sin too right?

Religion is forced upon kids everyday unwillingly. Look at the monster it created.
 05-16-2012, 12:13 PM         #62
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
Im talking about bible and hate??

we are still saying tall all attacks on homos are because of urges in the past???

so Im guessing all attacks and lynchings are because white people feared blacks folks

of course it occurs in the wild, no one ever said that humans were the only animals that consider being homo

but you also read that they still are impregnated or impregnate a female no matter how gay the animal is because they know lifes purpose

if everything decided it wanted to be gay and only gay............

homos3xuality is still technically unnatural because it does not fit into lifes purpose which is to get energy and reproduce

until I see a male and another male make a baby then I will be
Yo, I really can't break it down anymore for you. You are obviously not reading the study, or you don't understand what it's saying.

we are still saying tall all attacks on homos are because of urges in the past???
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo

There are people who are gay on some level, they repress this feeling, and it manifests itself as homophobia. They dislike these same s3x urges so much, that they hate people and ideas who represent them. MANY PEOPLE WHO HATE GAYS, FOUND TO BE GAY(on some level)

homos3xuality is still technically unnatural because it does not fit into lifes purpose which is to get energy and reproduce
Either you don't know what natural means, or you don't know what the word technically means. Natural: to exist in nature

And what's this stuff about "lifes purpose"? Besides being something that you definitely can't define, I think you are talking about evolutionary purpose, which is ironic because it completely contradicts the bible and all religions. Evolutionary purpose is survival and replication. That doesn't mean animals and people can't have s3x with the same s3x, while also fullfilling these evolutionary instincts, which ironically many of them do. Not only that, but homos3xuality may have an evolutionary purpose, such as establishing dominance of other males in a group, forming a bond with another animal in order to establish a cooperative relationship to increase their chance of survival, just like other social instincts and adaptations such as submissiveness of beta males and female lions.

People are not either Gay or Straight. Human s3xuality is a spectrum, with different levels of attraction for people of the same s3x and the opposite s3x. Usually, the attraction to the opposite s3x is much stronger(straight), but sometimes it's not(bi, gay). This is also a scientific fact.

I guess I should insert some smileys now, since this is boxden

Last edited by kevante; 05-16-2012 at 12:31 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #63
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 764 764
 kevante said:
Yo, I really can't break it down anymore for you. You are obviously not reading the study, or you don't understand what it's saying.

There are people who are gay on some level, they repress this feeling, and it manifests itself as homophobia. They dislike these same s3x urges so much, that they hate people and ideas who represent them.

Either you don't know what natural means, or you don't know what the word technically means. Natural: to exist in nature

And what's this stuff about "lifes purpose"? Besides being something that you definitely can't define, I think you are talking about evolutionary purpose, which is ironic because it completely contradicts the bible and all religions. Evolutionary purpose is survival and replication. That doesn't mean animals and people can't have s3x with the same s3x, while also fullfilling these evolutionary instincts, which ironically many of them do.

People are not either Gay or Straight. Human s3xuality is a spectrum, with different levels of attraction for people of the same s3x and the opposite s3x. Usually, the attraction to the opposite s3x is much stronger(straight), but sometimes it's not(bi, gay). This is also a scientific fact.

This ether is too strong for me to handle.

6 years ago '10        #64
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,658 | Props total: 4494 4494
 kevante said:

There are people who are gay on some level, they repress this feeling, and it manifests itself as homophobia. They dislike these same s3x urges so much, that they hate people and ideas who represent them.

And what's this stuff about "lifes purpose"? Besides being something that you definitely can't define, I think you are talking about evolutionary purpose, which is ironic because it completely contradicts the bible and all religions. Evolutionary purpose is survival and replication. That doesn't mean animals and people can't have s3x with the same s3x, while also fullfilling these evolutionary instincts, which ironically many of them do.

we can tell who took biology and who diddnt because of the the first things you learn is that the purpose of life is to get energy and reproduce and die to strengthen the gene pool

same s3x doesnt fit into that because if it did then there would be no problem, but a male and another male cant make an offspring which is why you homos need females

if everything decided to be gay and only gay everything dies out and life is defeated

but this boxden which is filled with homos in the first place, I expect to see post like this on boxden
 05-16-2012, 12:31 PM         #65
Drum Gang Joe C 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of yall saying n*ggas if u not gay u shouldn't give a fu*k if they marry...but got damn gayswanna marry and will want to adopt children. Do you know how fu*ked up a childs mind could become from seeing two grown a.ss men or two grown women acting as if its a male/female relationship. All those little adopted kids will have gay tendencies. They will never have a chance to be NORMAL because they will not have seen a normal relationship displayed by their parents.......
 6 years ago '10        #66
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
I understand that they want all the benefits of a married couple which is cool but calling it marriage is just disrespectful to straight couples

I have no problems with homo people, but the claims some of them make for why they are homo are ridiculous
 6 years ago '10        #67
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 hayday12 said:

This ether is too strong for me to handle.

Ether?

Your post is classic online d!ckriding. Pull your skirt down and move around.
 05-16-2012, 12:36 PM         #68
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
we can tell who took biology and who diddnt because of the the first things you learn is that the purpose of life is to get energy and reproduce and die to strengthen the gene pool

same s3x doesnt fit into that because if it did then there would be no problem, but a male and another male cant make an offspring which is why you homos need females

if everything decided to be gay and only gay everything dies out and life is defeated

but this boxden which is filled with homos in the first place, I expect to see post like this on boxden
You can't read. Read my post if you want to respond

And you really abuse the sh*t out of smileys

There's a difference between life's purpose and evolutionary purpose, you just weren't paying attention in class, you were probably talking about what lil wayne was wearing while searching for pictures of him kissing Baby. So, first you use religion, then evolution?

Make up your mind
 6 years ago '11        #69
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
 MONSTALOCC said:
Ether?

Your post is classic online d!ckriding. Pull your skirt down and move around.
The irony.
 6 years ago '10        #70
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 kevante said:
You can't read. Read my post if you want to respond

And you really abuse the sh*t out of smileys

There's a difference between life's purpose and evolutionary purpose, you just weren't paying attention in class, you were probably talking about what lil wayne was wearing while searching for pictures of him kissing Baby. So, first you use religion, then evolution?

Make up your mind
you sound very familiar especially when you threw lil wayne up in my face, sound like a very familiar stan

are you fu*king stupid, everyday you need to eat which is getting energy and order to keep your species going you are reproducing, I dont know who told you that was exclusive to evolution

sound like you told ya self that

Last edited by kiddrocay; 05-16-2012 at 12:47 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #71
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 kiddrocay said:
^^

what a fu*king outrageous claim

most dont believe in homos3xuality because it says its an abomination in the bible, so you trying to tell me the 2 billion christians around the world dont believe in it because they have had urges in the past?????????
you really think 2 billion Christians all believe the same thing?

Last edited by Philly B; 05-16-2012 at 01:09 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #72
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
 MONSTALOCC said:

Natural? Explain how 2 men and 2 women can reproduce minus science, naturally. Btw I think we are more civilized than wild animals.
who gives a fu*k if they can't reproduce. We have too many straight idiots reproducing as it is. People always love to bring up the reproduction argument like that matters. Stop acting like if some gay people get married the human race is going to die out.

[video - click to view]

We already have the dumbest of people reproducing more kids than they can take care of. fu*k outta here with your "explain how two men and two women can reproduce" nonsense
 6 years ago '11        #73
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$2,934 | Props total: 2803 2803
 MONSTALOCC said:
@ the quotes in that video. Low key exposin Mase

another dope a.ss Pimp C interview. CHUCH!

dont play nerd My homie 7 done fried yo a.ss up numerous times.

"Don't be tryna poison the pus*y population with ya sick d!ck n*gga" bahahahhaahahaa
 6 years ago '05        #74
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
 Drum Gang Joe C said:
Some of yall saying n*ggas if u not gay u shouldn't give a fu*k if they marry...but got damn gayswanna marry and will want to adopt children. Do you know how fu*ked up a childs mind could become from seeing two grown a.ss men or two grown women acting as if its a male/female relationship. All those little adopted kids will have gay tendencies. They will never have a chance to be NORMAL because they will not have seen a normal relationship displayed by their parents.......
OMG A GAY COUPLE WOULD WANT TO ADOPT?!!IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!! Do you know how fu*ked up a childs mind could become when they have scumbag parents who do drugs in front of them and have absent fathers and no role models, or the kids who have to watch abusive relationships? I'm sure those things aren't anywhere near as bad as the damage of what having two loving parents of the same s3x could do to a child.

TIme to get some sleep now though, enjoy the rest of the arguing folks!
 6 years ago '10        #75
space
space
 hayday12 said:
The irony.
no irony mam.

this my thread, I'm hetero, and don't cosign f*ggotry. No f*ggot a.ss d!ckriding & cosigning over here lady. Get it right before typing weak a.ss responses.
 6 years ago '11        #76
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
 MONSTALOCC said:
no irony mam.

this my thread, I'm hetero, and don't cosign f*ggotry. Get it right before typing weak a.ss responses.
Pimp C did. He just didn't like people that hid it.

05-16-2012, 01:13 PM         #77
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sonnage King said:
Real sh*t

now in 2012 we have a hip hop forum where 99.9% of its visitors don't have a problem with gay marriage
 05-16-2012, 01:16 PM         #78
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sin Loc said:
the boxden gay agenda in full effect

pimp c doesnt approve of f*ggots, either do real n*ggas worldwide

long live the pimp
 6 years ago '04        #79
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,432 | Props total: 6473 6473
 Drum Gang Joe C said:

people actually believe that bullsh!t. thats like saying you can't have a relationship with anybody because you grew up in a single parent home where the other person was absent
 6 years ago '10        #80
space
space
 hayday12 said:
Pimp C did. He just didn't like people that hid it.

Negative. Neither of us know Pimp personally and his opinion despite calling gay n*ggas fairies and such.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy