2010-Pimp C Dissin Gay Rappers Interview *He Warned Us About The Homo Takeover* Trill Died With Pimp

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

6 years ago '10        #41
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
 lostkauze said:
Also you people are really comparing two consenting adults getting married to somebody fu*king a dog? Are you fu*king retarded
yeah I dont get it either

but if you prefer anything outside of a female of your kind then something is wrong

and they need to stop with that I was born this way bull ish because that would make them a mutant of some kind, freak of nature.

all the excuses for liking man
 6 years ago '10        #42
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Phillipmcd said:
This thread scares me. Comparing two people getting married to having s3x with a dog? Do these people think that if gay marriage passed we have to marry a gay person? I don't understand the objection. We know from a Justice Department study that gay couples are just as good at raising kids as straight parents

And people shouldn't come out of the closet? Your ruining the person your with by lying to yourself putting up a front. This denial of s3xual desire is dangerous, just look at all of the Catholic Priest. If your a gay guy, go bang another guy, how does two consensual adults in a bedroom affect me in any way? And please bring the Bible into this.

Gluttony is also a sin in the Bible. Your going against God when your overeating

Eating Shellfish is a abomination

Stone your children if they disobey you (Deuteronomy 21:18-21)

I think it comes down to people being immature. Sure two guys kissing grosses me out, but so does seeing obese people stuffing their fat faces when I'm trying to have a nice night out. Gays and fat people are going to Hell anyway so live it up
and people who do not understand the bible at all always trying to use it
 6 years ago '06        #43
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4490 4490
 kiddrocay said:

just like wanting justice for trayvon but praising a murderer beating a trail because you like his music:
You were on the scene when the murder happened? n*gga got found not guilty for a reason.
 6 years ago '10        #44
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 lostkauze said:
A female of your kind? So liking a woman of another race means something is wrong with you?
are you fu*king stupid?? there is no such thing as biological race

female of your kind means another human
 05-16-2012, 10:04 AM         #45
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
and people who do not understand the bible at all always trying to use it
>implying you understand the bible

You are one funny guy
 6 years ago '10        #46
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 28 Gramz said:
You were on the scene when the murder happened? n*gga got found not guilty for a reason.
ok cool lets take that and spin it right back

were we on the scene when zimmerman k!lled trayvon, were we there to say if it was racially motivated or self defenese like he claims, I mean the police were going to let him off so I wanna see you use that same ish if hes found not guilty

although we know better, some of us aint blind to ignorance

and this guy has stans I cant bleieve it, people are really acting like boosie diddnt do ish

kevante said:
>implying you understand the bible

You are one funny guy
necessarily dont understand it to the fullest, but I understand some of it
 6 years ago '10        #47
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 lostkauze said:
Then why not just say female
because female is too broad for some of these guys on boxden, you see they are already in here comparing gay ish to fu*king a dog

if I were to just leave it at female I can see someone coming in here trying to say something stupid about it
 6 years ago '04        #48
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,436 | Props total: 6498 6498
people act like they didn't know gay kids when they was 12,13. i knew some people in school were gay when i was that age and that was back in 99.

females mess with the same s3x as a fad more than guys ever will. mostly because people don't frown upon that at all. especially dudes that think the sh!t is s3xy

if they are gay then they are gay. you might as well admit to it and be who you are.
 05-16-2012, 10:33 AM         #49
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
people act like they didn't know gay kids when they was 12,13. i knew some people in school were gay when i was that age and that was back in 99.

females mess with the same s3x as a fad more than guys ever will. mostly because people don't frown upon that at all. especially dudes that think the sh!t is s3xy

if they are gay then they are gay. you might as well admit to it and be who you are.
This

I've had friends who came out of the closet, and we all just laughed because we've known they were gay for years. The ones who suppress it are usually homophobes.

Proof:
 6 years ago '10        #50
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 kevante said:
This

I've had friends who came out of the closet, and we all just laughed because we've known they were gay for years. The ones who suppress it are usually homophobes.

Proof:
^^

what a fu*king outrageous claim

most dont believe in homos3xuality because it says its an abomination in the bible, so you trying to tell me the 2 billion christians around the world dont believe in it because they have had urges in the past?????????

what about all the dead and gone, so we just know that that they thought about it once or twice

even from a scientific view, homos3xuality is not natural

Im talking about both: females like females and males liking males, even if you are bi you are gay

the purpose of life is to get energy and reproduce, you cant reproduce with the same s3x

im not biased, unlike the other guys who condone females having s3x with each other

note: I dont have anything against gay people, live ya life but stop coming up with the bull ish excuses like "I was born this way"

Last edited by kiddrocay; 05-16-2012 at 10:46 AM..
 05-16-2012, 10:49 AM         #51
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, mase got caught in the range rover with the boy
 6 years ago '11        #52
DjFoulPlay 
space
space
space
$214 | Props total: 2 2
grow up
 6 years ago '04        #53
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,436 | Props total: 6498 6498
 kiddrocay said:
^^

most dont believe in homos3xuality because it says its an abomination in the bible, so you trying to tell me the 2 billion christians around the world dont believe in it because they have had urges in the past?????????
2 billion... out of 7 billion people. people keep bringing up the bible but everybody doesn't believe the same thing as other people. got 1,800 religions that people act the one they on is the most special

reminds me of that south park episode when like 5 people got into heaven off of some obscured one while everybody that was on the bigger ones went to hell
 6 years ago '10        #54
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 justinjones said:
2 billion... out of 7 billion people. people keep bringing up the bible but everybody doesn't believe the same thing as other people. got 1,800 religions that people act the one they on is the most special

reminds me of that south park episode when like 5 people got into heaven off of some obscured one while everybody that was on the bigger ones went to hell
there are 2 billion christian around the world, so we are saying that they dont believe in same s3x because they have had urges in the past

thats a fu*king outrageous claim and whomever did that scientific study needs to be real

they prolly went around a college campus asking folk and then made a world generalization

hey you even have nationalities such as Jamaicans who strongly oppose homos3xuality, is it because they have had urges in the past
 05-16-2012, 11:37 AM         #55
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
^^

what about all the dead and gone, so we just know that that they thought about it once or twice

even from a scientific view, homos3xuality is not natural

Im talking about both: females like females and males liking males, even if you are bi you are gay

the purpose of life is to get energy and reproduce, you cant reproduce with the same s3x

im not biased, unlike the other guys who condone females having s3x with each other

note: I dont have anything against gay people, live ya life but stop coming up with the bull ish excuses like "I was born this way"

You either didn't read the study, or don't understand it. Homophobia is not the same as not believing in homos3xuality. This scientific study, just like others, has found that repressed homos3xual urges (which at some levels are natural, because human s3xuality is not A or B, which has also been proven) leads to hostility towards homos3xuals (homophobia).

Proof that homos3xuality is NATURAL, as in found in nature. Unless you believe animals choose to be gay also:

I'm talking about science and facts, which can be backed by empirical evidence. You're talking about the bible and hate. People have always hated and feared that which is different throughout human history. First it was blacks, then native Americans, now it's gays and Muslims. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Last edited by kevante; 05-16-2012 at 12:02 PM..
 05-16-2012, 11:53 AM         #56
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillipmcd said:
This thread scares me. Comparing two people getting married to having s3x with a dog? Do these people think that if gay marriage passed we have to marry a gay person? I don't understand the objection. We know from a Justice Department study that gay couples are just as good at raising kids as straight parents

And people shouldn't come out of the closet? Your ruining the person your with by lying to yourself putting up a front. This denial of s3xual desire is dangerous, just look at all of the Catholic Priest. If your a gay guy, go bang another guy, how does two consensual adults in a bedroom affect me in any way? And please bring the Bible into this.

Gluttony is also a sin in the Bible. Your going against God when your overeating

Eating Shellfish is a abomination

Stone your children if they disobey you (Deuteronomy 21:18-21)

I think it comes down to people being immature. Sure two guys kissing grosses me out, but so does seeing obese people stuffing their fat faces when I'm trying to have a nice night out. Gays and fat people are going to Hell anyway so live it up

I'll try this one more time. Homophobia linked to repressed homos3xual urges, published in a peer review, scientific journal. Science fact

Proof:

Anyone with common sense already knew this. This is why Republican politicians and Religious leaders are always the ones who get caught having s3x with other men, all while opposing gay marraige and saying hateful things about them. It's not a coincedence.

Certain boxden members need to come out of the closet. I've seen those lil wayne hate threads about his leggings
 05-16-2012, 11:55 AM         #57
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like pimp said, come yo gay a.ss out of the closet and dont be ashamed of it if you do in it. show urself and stop infecting all the good pus*y out there...lol

u were put on this earth to procreate, not bump d!cks! nasty fu*ks!

rip pimp
 6 years ago '10        #58
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 kevante said:
You either didn't read the study, or don't understand it. Homophobia is not the same as not believing in homos3xuality. This scientific study, just like others, has found that repressed homos3xual urges (which at some levels are natural, because human s3xuality is not A or B, which has also been proven) leads to hostility towards homos3xuals (homophobia).

Proof that homos3xuality is NATURAL:

I'm talking about science and facts, which can be backed by empirical evidence. You're talking about the bible and hate. People have always hated and feared that which is different throughout human history. First it was blacks, then native Americans, now it's gays and Muslims. The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Im talking about bible and hate??

we are still saying tall all attacks on homos are because of urges in the past???

so Im guessing all attacks and lynchings are because white people feared blacks folks

of course it occurs in the wild, no one ever said that humans were the only animals that consider being homo

but you also read that they still are impregnated or impregnate a female no matter how gay the animal is because they know lifes purpose

if everything decided it wanted to be gay and only gay............

homos3xuality is still technically unnatural because it does not fit into lifes purpose which is to get energy and reproduce

until I see a male and another male make a baby then I will be
 6 years ago '10        #59
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 kevante said:

[pic - click to view]

Typo?

n*gga, you can't speak or spell properly, that's not a fu*king typo. That's a congenital defect.
@ being a congenital defect nazi

I didn't mean to anger you c*cksuckers so much, calm down.

lostkauze said:
Also you people are really comparing two consenting adults getting married to somebody fu*king a dog? Are you fu*king retarded

Still an as*hole either way but this thread was initially about gay rappers....

kevante said:

Proof that homos3xuality is NATURAL:

Natural? Explain how 2 men and 2 women can reproduce minus science, naturally. Btw I think we are more civilized than wild animals.
 6 years ago '10        #60
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 kevante said:

I'll try this one more time. Homophobia linked to repressed homos3xual urges, published in a peer review, scientific journal. Science fact

Proof:

Anyone with common sense already knew this. This is why Republican politicians and Religious leaders are always the ones who get caught having s3x with other men, all while opposing gay marraige and saying hateful things about them. It's not a coincedence.

Certain boxden members need to come out of the closet. I've seen those lil wayne hate threads about his leggings
you do know those religious guys are committed to a life of celibacy so they have s3x with lil boys on the down low

very disgusting, they need to accept the fact that they are not built for such a thing and have s3xual urges like any fu*king human does

those claims of urges to do gay ish in the past is a result of all homos3xuality hate is fu*king ridiculous
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now