2010-Pimp C Dissin Gay Rappers Interview *He Warned Us About The Homo Takeover* Trill Died With Pimp

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

05-16-2012, 04:35 AM         #21
Ether Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stl12188 said:
word. Dudes in here are really afraid of that stuff getting pushed on them too much, sh*ts funny. Also for you people against it because you're catholic or whatever, you know premarital s3x is a sin too right?
Im not worried about it getting pushed on me...i know im straight. Im worried about society in general and these kids with undeveloped minds.
 05-16-2012, 04:44 AM         #22
Coo Coo Cal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that gay marriage stuff is just one big distraction
 6 years ago '10        #23
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 Sin Loc said:
the boxden gay agenda in full effect

pimp c doesnt approve of f*ggots, either do real n*ggas worldwide

long live the pimp
lol Pimp C says "people have their preferences" he had no problem with gays. just people hiding it.
 6 years ago '04        #24
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
 Sonnage King said:
Im not worried about it getting pushed on me...i know im straight. Im worried about society in general and these kids with undeveloped minds.
THIS HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gay Marriage is WRONG!! Will ALWAYS be WRONG!!

Marriage was not meant for two people of the same s3x. It literally crushes and k!lls the pure meaning of marriage.

Not to mention it will ruin the minds of all the children of the future.

The devil is so winning.. Can't believe all yall saying gay marriage should be okay. what the hell wrong w/ yall?
 6 years ago '11        #25
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Alot of homos3xuals sticking up for homos3xuals
 6 years ago '05        #26
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
...you n*ggas really acting like str8 people gon turn gay because we allow gay people to be gay? ... or rather.. get married?

miss me with the sh*t about the youth... when most lil mutha fu*kas runnin round saying "dude thats gay"...

gay will always be some sh*t frowned on.. (even tho every culture, from samurais to fu*kin ancient greece had some gay a.ss sh*t going on from the beginning of time).. it will never be the dominant nature of humans...

let them be gay... at the end of they day.. we either let them be gay.. or we force them into hiding the sh*t.. and fu*kin women.. on some downlow ATL n*gga sh*t and hurting our women (giving them HIV).. in-turn hurting us str8 men...
 6 years ago '05        #27
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
You know who got caught in the range Rover with the boi!!!
kami gave props

6 years ago '09        #28
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,099 | Props total: 1831 1831
 Blood Edge said:
Did you even listen to the interview?

Dude said "if you're a f*g don't hide it"

I swear some posters just don't think.....Pimp C didn't care about their s3xuality because he was secure.....his problem was with their lack of honesty

This will get overlooked tho...
 6 years ago '07        #29
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 MONSTALOCC said:
they're pushing that sh*t with no end via media outlets where are children are influenced. You can fall for the whoa is me, we're the new black people plea but I'm smarter than that.
exactly.this tha sh*t these mofo's dont understand.i work in a jhs,and seein kids comin out tha closet at 12/13 years old is absolutely disgustin
 6 years ago '05        #30
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
Did you even listen to the interview?

Dude said "if you're a f*g don't hide it"

I swear some posters just don't think.....Pimp C didn't care about their s3xuality because he was secure.....his problem was with their lack of honesty
This!!

n*ggas gon keep overlookin this sh*t...

my stance has and will always be.. IF YOU GAY.. BE fu*kIN GAY..

but n*ggas thinkin kids coming out the closet at 12/13 is a bad thing? ..

the earlier you fu*kin accept your gay the better... cuz it be these secret gay n*ggas that fu*k everything up...

your potnas wont fu*k witchu if you a secret gay n*gga.. bi*ches dont like secret gay n*ggas.. all the problems come from SECRET a.ss GAY n*ggaS...

the problem aint gays.. its SECRET GAY n*ggaS... pardon me i had to laugh at that.. but real sh*t.. once you know a n*gga gay, you can either fu*k with him or you wont.. but if he a secret gay n*gga... you gon want to f!ght that n*gga..
 6 years ago '07        #31
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Gm0ney85 said:
This!!

n*ggas gon keep overlookin this sh*t...

my stance has and will always be.. IF YOU GAY.. BE fu*kIN GAY..

but n*ggas thinkin kids coming out the closet at 12/13 is a bad thing? ..

the earlier you fu*kin accept your gay the better... cuz it be these secret gay n*ggas that fu*k everything up...

your potnas wont fu*k witchu if you a secret gay n*gga.. bi*ches dont like secret gay n*ggas.. all the problems come from SECRET a.ss GAY n*ggaS...

the problem aint gays.. its SECRET GAY n*ggaS... pardon me i had to laugh at that.. but real sh*t.. once you know a n*gga gay, you can either fu*k with him or you wont.. but if he a secret gay n*gga... you gon want to f!ght that n*gga..
i swear 2012 cant get here fast enough
 6 years ago '06        #32
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
In 2 years time, we're going to be voting yes or no to allow people to marry and have s3x with dogs and the same ones saying "let them do them" are gonna say the same thing then.
 6 years ago '05        #33
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
i swear 2012 cant get here fast enough
oh sh*t.. it aint 2012 yet?
 6 years ago '07        #34
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 hood135 said:
In 2 years time, we're going to be voting yes or no to allow people to marry and have s3x with dogs and the same ones saying "let them do them" are gonna say the same thing then.
word.
dude really said kids comin out tha closet is a good thing.world definitely needs to be reset
 6 years ago '08        #35
halftime 
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 9236 9236
"we need to stop with the boo boo mayne"
 05-16-2012, 09:33 AM         #36
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theHighlife04 said:

Not surprising that his intellect matches his opinion
 05-16-2012, 09:35 AM         #37
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

So many backwards a.ss n*ggas on boxden. I hope none of you idiots discriminating on other people are black. Or any minority for that matter. Or female. Or anything other than a rich, property owning white male

The fu*king irony
 05-16-2012, 09:38 AM         #38
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread scares me. Comparing two people getting married to having s3x with a dog? Do these people think that if gay marriage passed we have to marry a gay person? I don't understand the objection. We know from a Justice Department study that gay couples are just as good at raising kids as straight parents

And people shouldn't come out of the closet? Your ruining the person your with by lying to yourself putting up a front. This denial of s3xual desire is dangerous, just look at all of the Catholic Priest. If your a gay guy, go bang another guy, how does two consensual adults in a bedroom affect me in any way? And please bring the Bible into this.

Gluttony is also a sin in the Bible. Your going against God when your overeating

Eating Shellfish is a abomination

Stone your children if they disobey you (Deuteronomy 21:18-21)

I think it comes down to people being immature. Sure two guys kissing grosses me out, but so does seeing obese people stuffing their fat faces when I'm trying to have a nice night out. Gays and fat people are going to Hell anyway so live it up
 6 years ago '10        #39
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
what I dont get is yall diss gay rappers and ish but give lil wayne and birdman a pass

nikkas is contradiction for real

just like wanting justice for trayvon but praising a murderer beating a trail because you like his music, this is why dont take us hip-hop heads seriously

fickle a.ss contradicting a.ss mothers fu*kers like yall
 05-16-2012, 09:40 AM         #40
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:

[pic - click to view]

for discovering that massive typo but wait whats that in your avatar? World Class Wrecking Crew?

[pic - click to view]

Did you even read the thread title? I swear some butt hurt posters can't comprehend nor think.....

[pic - click to view]

Typo?

n*gga, you can't speak or spell properly, that's not a fu*king typo. That's a congenital defect.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy