2010-Pimp C Dissin Gay Rappers Interview *He Warned Us About The Homo Takeover* Trill Died With Pimp

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #1
20693 pageviews
182 comments

Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
2010-Pimp C Dissin Gay Rappers Interview *He Warned Us About The Homo Takeover* Trill Died With Pimp

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

"I KNOW WHO ALL THE GAY RAPPERS IS"image

He warned us about the homo in hip hop............

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 05-16-2012 at 12:55 AM..

182 comments for "2010-Pimp C Dissin Gay Rappers Interview *He Warned Us About The Homo Takeover* Trill Died With Pimp"

6 years ago '06        #2
SM 38189 heat pts38189
space
space
$127,956 | Props total: 67535 67535
ajeena is that you?
 05-16-2012, 12:56 AM         #3
Ether Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real sh*t

now in 2012 we have a hip hop forum where 99.9% of its visitors don't have a problem with gay marriage
 6 years ago '04        #4
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1906 1906
 Sonnage King said:
Real sh*t

now in 2012 we have a hip hop forum where 99.9% of its visitors don't have a problem with gay marriage
Ignorant fu*k, I swear... Why would we oppose it? That's their life, pimp. Let em live it the way THEY want and desire. How you going to progress as a man/person when you're sitting back knocking people's choice of living that has absolutely nothing to do with you, in the least? I mean, I dont understand it (fully) I believe women are the most beautiful and precious things given to us, so gay men confuse me, same time I can't knock them for being the way they are - as long as the respect is their, they don't affect me in any way, shape or form. Let em be.
 6 years ago '10        #5
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
@ the quotes in that video. Low key exposin Mase

another dope a.ss Pimp C interview. CHUCH!

[video - click to view]

SM said:
ajeena is that you?
dont play nerd My homie 7 done fried yo a.ss up numerous times.
 05-16-2012, 01:18 AM         #6
Ether Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scream @ Me said:
Ignorant fu*k, I swear... Why would we oppose it? That's their life, pimp. Let em live it the way THEY want and desire. How you going to progress as a man/person when you're sitting back knocking people's choice of living that has absolutely nothing to do with you, in the least? I mean, I dont understand it (fully) I believe women are the most beautiful and precious things given to us, so gay men confuse me, same time I can't knock them for being the way they are - as long as the respect is their, they don't affect me in any way, shape or form. Let em be.
point proven

f*ggot a.ss tendecies
 6 years ago '04        #7
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 Sonnage King said:
point proven

f*ggot a.ss tendecies
So we're supposed to waste energy on hating gay people, when what they do really has no affect on us at all?
 6 years ago '10        #8
space
space
 #1nasfan said:
So we're supposed to waste energy on hating gay people, when what they do really has no affect on us at all?
they're pushing that sh*t with no end via media outlets where are children are influenced. You can fall for the whoa is me, we're the new black people plea but I'm smarter than that.
 6 years ago '09        #9
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 MONSTALOCC said:
they're pushing that sh*t with no end via media outlets where are children are influenced. You can fall for the whoa is me, we're the new black people plea but I'm smarter than that.
If you're straight no matter if it's being forced on you or not, you're un phased and you're straight at the end of the day. There's men who were molested as children who have grown up to be heteros3xual. You can only blame the media so much for how you raise your children.
 05-16-2012, 01:29 AM         #10
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
long live the pimp

Poor Black Man Rap music
 6 years ago '04        #11
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 MONSTALOCC said:
I don't believe that at all, but I just don't have a problem with them getting married.
 6 years ago '05        #12
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
I swear some of yall n*ggas sound like tea partiers
 05-16-2012, 02:23 AM         #13
Sin Loc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the boxden gay agenda in full effect

pimp c doesnt approve of f*ggots, either do real n*ggas worldwide

long live the pimp
 05-16-2012, 03:01 AM         #14
Ether Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1nasfan said:
I dont hate gay people, I believe homos3xuality is immoral. Same s3x marriage is just condoning homos3xuality and sooner or later society will accept it as the norm. Just look at the statistics and see how its rising.
 05-16-2012, 03:29 AM         #15
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k those punks.
 6 years ago '07        #16
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
If you gay you gay but don't throw it in everybody face every time you walk outside. It's a chemical imbalance and I understand why u are the way u are but u ain't gotta have the Drake face on waving ya hands errwhere all on TV talkin bout hide ya kids and sh*t. And if you in the rap game fakin the funk, then you needa be exposed cuz you fu*kin it up for real artists who struggle. You can't hide behind the veil.

RIP Pimp C
 6 years ago '05        #17
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 Scream @ Me said:
word. Dudes in here are really afraid of that stuff getting pushed on them too much, sh*ts funny. Also for you people against it because you're catholic or whatever, you know premarital s3x is a sin too right?
 6 years ago '04        #18
theHighlife04 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 1 1
 MONSTALOCC said:
 6 years ago '05        #19
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 theHighlife04 said:
Noticed that too. At least he didn't say "then"
 6 years ago '10        #20
space
space
 theHighlife04 said:

[pic - click to view]

for discovering that massive typo but wait whats that in your avatar? World Class Wrecking Crew?

[pic - click to view]

Blood Edge said:
Did you even listen to the interview?

Dude said "if you're a f*g don't hide it"

I swear some posters just don't think.....Pimp C didn't care about their s3xuality because he was secure.....his problem was with their lack of honesty
Did you even read the thread title? I swear some butt hurt posters can't comprehend nor think.....

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy