most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #81
shush456 
space
space
$1,599 | Props total: 59 59
 Da Ill One said:
Meanwhile your spending time online instead of outside hooping or being proactive... and that 120K someone will make from playing this game can be left to their family as well and peopel who play video games have life insurance as well...so your argument isn't even valid, not even a little bit...just go make your cash and stop worrying about what the next person does with thier time
No actually i have done my work for today just wasting time till 5 kid.. i ball, i hoop, i travel , i drop the top on my 6 series beamer, i fu*k bi*ches , i get head in my 6 , im living life kid... Diablo memories got nothing on my life memories.. i was just at LIV with Kevin Hart, Weezy and Diddy partying living it up while some loser played Diablo and gained nothing maybe a couple dollars if they did what u said earlier
 05-17-2012, 02:18 PM         #82
lavarrengreen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shush456 said:
No actually i have done my work for today just wasting time till 5 kid.. i ball, i hoop, i travel , i drop the top on my 6 series beamer, i fu*k bi*ches , i get head in my 6 , im living life kid... Diablo memories got nothing on my life memories.. i was just at LIV with Kevin Hart, Weezy and Diddy partying living it up while some loser played Diablo and gained nothing maybe a couple dollars if they did what u said earlier
Dog no one gives a fu*k...materialistic a.ss n*gga. Get yo "rich" a.ss outta here tryna make people feel bad for doing what they do. You have your life to live why the fu*k you worrying bout what another n*gga does with his time? All that money you have could be gone in the blink of an eye, so humble yourself lil n*gga. A sickness or disease could end all that sh*t for you...even 120K couldnt get you outta that situation.
 6 years ago '08        #83
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
this dude continues to embarrass himself with his insecurity, telling ducktales to impress a forum dedicated to the people he claims are losers. ive seen it all.
 05-17-2012, 03:15 PM         #84
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shush456 said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #85
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13780 13780
 shush456 said:
When you tried to give em daps they hit you with the

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #86
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
id beat that lil nerd pus*y up
 6 years ago '11        #87
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,253 | Props total: 24773 24773
 shush456 said:
My girl doesnt bake cake she buys me bottles of Ace of Spade to sip while im pool side at FountaineBleau ... yall niccas is losers on here.. im charlie sheen winning.. check out my taco meat too beyotch
[pic - click to view]

dear douches on boxden, ^^^^^Your king.
 6 years ago '05        #88
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
In the great words of Eddie Murphy, if you make the c*m you can do anything.
 6 years ago '11        #89
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,449 | Props total: 717 717
 ChokeHold said:
u mad he got a nice lookin broad baking him cakes for game releases... your bi*ch prolly wouldn't bake u a cake if you came out of a coma
 6 years ago '09        #90
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
she can get it
 6 years ago '08        #91
shush456 
space
space
 lavarrengreen said:
Dog no one gives a fu*k...materialistic a.ss n*gga. Get yo "rich" a.ss outta here tryna make people feel bad for doing what they do. You have your life to live why the fu*k you worrying bout what another n*gga does with his time? All that money you have could be gone in the blink of an eye, so humble yourself lil n*gga. A sickness or disease could end all that sh*t for you...even 120K couldnt get you outta that situation.
ur right kid.. im just saying niccas put too much into this BS.. video games are for kids.. if yall niccas are kids thats cool but if u grown put the kiddie sh*t away..
 6 years ago '08        #92
shush456 
space
space
 el bundy said:
this dude continues to embarrass himself with his insecurity, telling ducktales to impress a forum dedicated to the people he claims are losers. ive seen it all.
Dale tales?

My bi*ch

[pic - click to view]

my whip

[pic - click to view]

check the score board nicca im winning... peace out imi clocking out of work to smoke my loud weed with the top down while niccas is playing make believe
 6 years ago '04        #93
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
This f*ggot with his gay a.ss picture really in here trying to clown people for doing something they like? I may not make 6 figures but I still live a pretty nice life. I have a home, clothes, I'm eating -- I'm happy with that. I travel for my job. And I fu*kin play video games. And smoking your loud with the top down is more productive than playing games? Being in the club with a bunch of sweaty a.ss n*ggas and dirty a.ss females paying for overpriced drinks is more productive? Being an insecure f*ggot on a message board for a topic that you detest so much is more productive? They're all "wastes of time" by your definition.

You probably think I'm coming off as a hating a.ss n*gga but I'm not. There are tons of people in this world who have and make more money than I do and I couldn't care less. Your materialistic and insecure a.ss can't fathom that people don't care what you have and what you think. Would I like more money? Would I like to be able to travel more than I do? Yea, and I hope to get to my goals before I die, but in the meantime I am perfectly fine with passing some down time with a game of Madden or Call of Duty, and I couldn't give two fu*ks. Take ya a.ss on somewhere.
 6 years ago '08        #94
shush456 
space
space
yo nothing is wrong for doing what u love but when what u love is a video game and u obsessing over it ur a loser.. im not insecure at all im fine with myself.. i did it all kid sold all types of drugs and ended up getting my masters degree and i dont need to deal a drug ever again... maybe if u gamers was motivated like i was u can b something more than a waste of sperm....
 05-17-2012, 04:33 PM         #95
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shush456 said:
yo nothing is wrong for doing what u love but when what u love is a video game and u obsessing over it ur a loser.. im not insecure at all im fine with myself.. i did it all kid sold all types of drugs and ended up getting my masters degree and i dont need to deal a drug ever again... maybe if u gamers was motivated like i was u can b something more than a waste of sperm....
Now you bring up drugs and a masters degree? Keep telling lies man. No one asked you about any of that, in fact your the one who brought this on yourself. This discussion was about a moderately attractive chick, baking a cake for her man and you came with your crap. I don't believe anything you said for half a second. You know how many people on boxden lie about what they do behind the computer screen? How many told us outrageous crap, that had nothing to do with the topic? They all falter and end up either getting banned or just slowly fade away. You're nothing more than an insecure little punk, who shoving down your imaginary lifestyle down our throats.
 05-17-2012, 05:21 PM         #96
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shush456 said:
this n*gga sound JUST LIKE cambury
 6 years ago '11        #97
RAZER 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$2,870 | Props total: 75 75
 shush456 said:
f*ggot
 6 years ago '09        #98
quentyburga725 55 heat pts55
space
space
$8,487 | Props total: 2350 2350
 shadydre85 said:
i love my beckys

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #99
mgs2master2 
space
space
space
$46 | Props total: 0 0
 shush456 said:
so you got a girl that get you bottles instead of makin a cake, and you cheatin on her with other females? your whole story just falling apart with every post. stop being a lying idiot online, cuz no one believes it but you. You probably some guy livin at home with his parents jackin it every night to fantasies.
 6 years ago '11        #100
RAZER 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$2,870 | Props total: 75 75
This guy is pure comedy he is trying so hard
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy