My kind of Girl (Diablo 3 cake)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
194 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,372 | Props total: 8050 8050
n*ggas get personal talkin about what they making i think somebody is
 6 years ago '11        #62
sdotinc 
space
space
space
$243 | Props total: 97 97
 ChokeHold said:
u mad he got a nice lookin broad baking him cakes for game releases... your bi*ch prolly wouldn't bake u a cake if you came out of a coma

6 years ago '08        #63
shush456 
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 58 58
 Da Ill One said:
you make REAL money on Diablo III... so sit down and continue being mad that dude had a cake for a game baked for him and you didn't...

R u making 120k from this or something? NO!!!!! so i will go make my money and let u fu*kers get ur couple of dollars to take back to bame stop... fu*k outta here.. u cant tell me all these fools on here r making money off this... u can not convince me that obessed gamers arent wasting time... PPL THAT MAKE REAL MONEY LIKE MYSELF DONT HAVE TIME FOR BS GAMES LIKE YALL LAMES...

yall prolly the same dudes sleeping in front of footlocker(replace with ur fav sneaker spot) for days so u can re-sell jordans for more money.. fu*king pathetic .. i rather u fools sell pot atleast ur making money and helping the greater good of pot heads ..

im honestly not even mad like yall make it.. i got a gamer brother that wastes his time so maybe i was extra but i see it first hand.. niccas wasting their life for games that dont mean sh*t when ur dead
 6 years ago '04        #64
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 shush456 said:
R u making 120k from this or something? NO!!!!! so i will go make my money and let u fu*kers get ur couple of dollars to take back to bame stop... fu*k outta here.. u cant tell me all these fools on here r making money off this... u can not convince me that obessed gamers arent wasting time... PPL THAT MAKE REAL MONEY LIKE MYSELF DONT HAVE TIME FOR BS GAMES LIKE YALL LAMES...

yall prolly the same dudes sleeping in front of footlocker(replace with ur fav sneaker spot) for days so u can re-sell jordans for more money.. fu*king pathetic .. i rather u fools sell pot atleast ur making money and helping the greater good of pot heads ..

im honestly not even mad like yall make it.. i got a gamer brother that wastes his time so maybe i was extra but i see it first hand.. niccas wasting their life for games that dont mean sh*t when ur dead
You can make as much as you want off the game yes even 120K... and that 120k you made for Warner Brothers... that doesn't mean sh*t when your dead either so again your mad because why?
 6 years ago '08        #65
shush456 
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
You can make as much as you want off the game yes even 120K... and that 120k you made for Warner Brothers... that doesn't mean sh*t when your dead either so again your mad because why?
actually it does because m y family is cover with life insurance and my moms will get 401k .. and besides that what im doing lives on.. its a project that will be used for years... sorry bro ur not convincing me... u will spend how many hours to make 120k ? i make 60 an hour.. and i dont do an hour of overtime.. if i did the same hours playing the game to make 120k im sure im making more than that... And the
 6 years ago '08        #66
shush456 
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
I'll put it like this.. If Steve jobs was wasting time on video games no apple.. the same goes for any person actually being productive with their time in life... im sorry if im making this deeper than it should b but video games are a WASTE OF TIME only if u take for more than entertainment.. u shouldnt be spending hours on end playing a game.. thats why obesity is at an all time high.. nobody outside hooping or being proactive
 6 years ago '04        #67
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 shush456 said:
I'll put it like this.. If Steve jobs was wasting time on video games no apple.. the same goes for any person actually being productive with their time in life... im sorry if im making this deeper than it should b but video games are a WASTE OF TIME only if u take for more than entertainment.. u shouldnt be spending hours on end playing a game.. thats why obesity is at an all time high.. nobody outside hooping or being proactive
Meanwhile your spending time online instead of outside hooping or being proactive... and that 120K someone will make from playing this game can be left to their family as well and peopel who play video games have life insurance as well...so your argument isn't even valid, not even a little bit...just go make your cash and stop worrying about what the next person does with thier time
 6 years ago '11        #68
RAZER 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 75 75
lol at this guy
 6 years ago '11        #69
RAZER 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Meanwhile your spending time online instead of outside hooping or being proactive... and that 120K someone will make from playing this game can be left to their family as well and peopel who play video games have life insurance as well...so your argument isn't even valid, not even a little bit...just go make your cash and stop worrying about what the next person does with thier time
 6 years ago '11        #70
RAZER 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
 shush456 said:
People that enjoy video games and even passionate about it goes on and becomes game developers. Majority of them are hired by big companies to work on their project and far exceed your salary of 120k You can now stop worrying about other people lives and worry about yours.
 6 years ago '05        #71
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,455 | Props total: 4401 4401
How can anyone hate this?
 05-17-2012, 12:44 PM         #72
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shush456 said:

You aint making no 120k because no one asked you about your salary but you just had to throw in that number. Bullsh*t when I see it. Not to mention why do you a.ssume we sleep in front of footlocker and are all nerdy geeks? Who knows maybe some of us can be normal productive citizens who enjoy play some video games on our spare time. You mention how you have a gamer brother who wastes his time on games, and here you are posting on the gaming section, followed by another two posts boasting about your imaginary a.ssets. Listen up man, here is something about the internet.....................................you can say whatever you want on the internet. So just stop embarassing yourself and don't ruin the fun on this thread. If you want to go on a date, get off your $30 lawn and actually talk to chicks instead of making a fake internet persona. Now go on and get dressed for your afternoon shift on Walmart.

Last edited by Drone; 05-17-2012 at 12:49 PM..
 05-17-2012, 12:51 PM         #73
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:

[pic - click to view]

please shush456, stop posting!
 6 years ago '09        #74
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,842 | Props total: 1631 1631

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by xslick504; 05-17-2012 at 02:01 PM..
 05-17-2012, 01:01 PM         #75
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xslick504 said:
[IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/Gmi34TPa3YQ3Fiw1ObQ1I*vKHUH9LgimyBlWMZKH2KRloHUUvl cL79mq8FhsvZqx89STe3U9FnFwVajsxwhJpQTS6kSXuhUe/headnod.gif[/IMG]
 6 years ago '04        #76
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,364 | Props total: 297 297
 Pink Unicorn said:

[pic - click to view]

/5char
this is worst then a dude playing diablo 24/7
 6 years ago '08        #77
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,518 | Props total: 104 104
 Darkdrone said:
You aint making no 120k because no one asked you about your salary but you just had to throw in that number. Bullsh*t when I see it. Not to mention why do you a.ssume we sleep in front of footlocker and are all nerdy geeks? Who knows maybe some of us can be normal productive citizens who enjoy play some video games on our spare time. You mention how you have a gamer brother who wastes his time on games, and here you are posting on the gaming section, followed by another two posts boasting about your imaginary a.ssets. Listen up man, here is something about the internet.....................................you can say whatever you want on the internet. So just stop embarassing yourself and don't ruin the fun on this thread. If you want to go on a date, get off your $30 lawn and actually talk to chicks instead of making a fake internet persona. Now go on and get dressed for your afternoon shift on Walmart.
goddamn. you can tell that n*ggas mad insecure about himself.
 6 years ago '11        #78
RAZER 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
 6 years ago '04        #79
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,305 | Props total: 12976 12976
I'm not big into video games, but he's got a good gf. Don't seem like there's too many of those left.
 6 years ago '05        #80
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,372 | Props total: 8050 8050
dio with the ether
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
14 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
13 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
70 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy