Rock The Bells Festival Announce Line-Up For 2012

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,738 | Props total: 1750 1750
No Boston
 6 years ago '07        #62
xisthatruth 
space
space
space
$166 | Props total: 28 28
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
I saw that when they came to MD that year. fu*kIN CLASSIC SHOW. WU tore that sh*t down. Snoop did the Doggystyle album, Nas did Illmatic, Met Tribe @ the meet and greet.

And a REAL company needs to buy this sh*t off of Guerrilla Union, every year it seems like the city list is getting shorter and shorter. They use to come to MD every year and that bi*ch would be completely jammed PACK, they aint come to MD for the last 2 years, fu*kin f*ggitz.....Either supply the demand or let a real company who can handle the load take over...
word...thats the only RTB's ive been able to make and couldnt have been happier

not that its wack this year or anything but snoop doing doggstyle, wu doing 36 chambers, tribe doing MM was

HipHop Since 93 said:
The NJ shows are the days as the Jay-Z thing in Philly....I'll wait & compare the lineups since Philly is closer to home than NJ
most likely will be doing the same, my brothers been tryna to get me to goto RTB's again w/ him this year but seeing that we live and philly it just makes more sense to goto the made in america show

would of took alot for me to do RTB's...outkast, dre & snoop....some sh*t like that

Last edited by xisthatruth; 05-16-2012 at 06:58 AM..
 05-16-2012, 06:59 AM         #63
angusfooburger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Atmosphere is dope live... Plus a Bone reunion and Immortal Tech....Wow
 05-16-2012, 07:32 AM         #64
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I need to get to that jersey concert
 05-16-2012, 07:35 AM         #65
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Looks like a hell of a show.:D
 6 years ago '04        #66
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
that sh*t looks tight if they go to orlando or south florida im going fu*k that!
 6 years ago '11        #67
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738
wack a.ss lineup. tyga? 2chainz? mac miller? made the trip to NY last year for this, def wont do it this year, lineup is fukkin trash compared to who they got for that show
 6 years ago '10        #68
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 6601 6601
Damn I'm gonna have to check the San bernadino one out.. My girls is preggo, she might have to be alone on that day bone thugs, atmos, hoping for outkast(big hope) nasty nas,
 6 years ago '05        #69
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,837 | Props total: 9768 9768
third year in a row i'll be going,

i guess all the problems they've been having with the gov's island ferry and gettingpeople over made them switch from ny to jersey this year, regardless i'm in there
 6 years ago '04        #70
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 408 408
Denver..... Red Rocks.........:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '05        #71
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
Prob gonna make the trip from CT and hit up NJ. Don't know why some dudes are acting shocked that people think the lineup could be better. It's a dope lineup and will be better than most other hip hop concerts this year, but compared to previous RTB lineups this one doesn't look as good. Was disappointed last night, but all in all it's still a great group of rappers for the most part

Why do people keep mentioning Outkast? Has there been any rumors about them or anything?
 6 years ago '05        #72
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,003 | Props total: 6102 6102
 Prophecy_projet said:
I remember in 2007 they didnt push that many tickets for the Miami, Atlanta and Dallas/Ft Worth shows. Then again the venues were small for those ones.

You gotta consider the fact that they probably wont be able to get so many people to do so many tour dates. All these rappers got different schedule.

So I think they're going back to the 05, 06 days of just doing the big markets and seeing from there where to go.
But no Chicago show? They always sold out Tinley Park. I hate to complain, because I understand they have to do what they have to do, but there are such few shows, shows of this magnitude with these type of artists that I wish they made it more accessible.
 6 years ago '05        #73
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
Gov Island>>. But anyways I'm def going to NJ show, hope Kendrick and Q make it.
 6 years ago '10        #74
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1120 1120
Definitely a weak lineup compared to years past. Let the record show that as much as I love Nas, his live show is a.ss cheeks. I know we joke that son never ages, but his breath control is non-existent. I've seen him quite a few times and have been disappointed everytime. Again, #2 emcee of all-time, but live shows just aren't his thing.
 6 years ago '05        #75
rotstreetz 
space
space
space
$1,520 | Props total: 709 709
Rock the Bells (Nas) or Made in America (Jay Z)? Depending upon the lineup Jay puts together Nas might finally win!
 6 years ago '05        #76
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
 Wondah_Woman said:
But no Chicago show? They always sold out Tinley Park. I hate to complain, because I understand they have to do what they have to do, but there are such few shows, shows of this magnitude with these type of artists that I wish they made it more accessible.
Wasn't last year just 2 in CA and one in NY with Boston being cancelled? Think they're going the less shows route since it's tough to get that many people to commit to that much time together with everyones schedules. Since I'm in CT I'm def disappointed there's no Boston show and NY would be better than NJ, but it's still a doable drive

onlybuilt1906 said:
Definitely a weak lineup compared to years past. Let the record show that as much as I love Nas, his live show is a.ss cheeks. I know we joke that son never ages, but his breath control is non-existent. I've seen him quite a few times and have been disappointed everytime. Again, #2 emcee of all-time, but live shows just aren't his thing.

two of the best concerts I've been to were Nas, but both were small venues between like 500-1000 people and was real close both times. Sorry you've had such bad experiences at his shows. Not saying Nas is anywhere near the GOAT performer, but dude isn't as bad as you're making him sound, at least not from my experience.
 6 years ago '05        #77
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,003 | Props total: 6102 6102
 stl12188 said:
Wasn't last year just 2 in CA and one in NY with Boston being cancelled? Think they're going the less shows route since it's tough to get that many people to commit to that much time together with everyones schedules. Since I'm in CT I'm def disappointed there's no Boston show and NY would be better than NJ, but it's still a doable drive

two of the best concerts I've been to were Nas, but both were small venues between like 500-1000 people and was real close both times. Sorry you've had such bad experiences at his shows. Not saying Nas is anywhere near the GOAT performer, but dude isn't as bad as you're making him sound, at least not from my experience.
Yeah they did cancel the Boston show. My Besrfriend is at UMass and I was going to try and go to that show last year before they canceled it.

I know it's tough to get a line up to commit, and I'm personalizing it. There are probably a myriad of reasons why they've adopted this model, but they never explain to the fans ans so we end up getting pissed off when there is probably some real sound reason why they do what they do.
 05-16-2012, 01:17 PM         #78
LankanLatino  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3 cities? none in canada?
not that immortal tech would make it across the border
really wish i could see red and meth do blackout in full but meh whaddya gonna do
 6 years ago '04        #79
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
PNC!
 6 years ago '05        #80
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
 Wondah_Woman said:
Yeah they did cancel the Boston show. My Besrfriend is at UMass and I was going to try and go to that show last year before they canceled it.

I know it's tough to get a line up to commit, and I'm personalizing it. There are probably a myriad of reasons why they've adopted this model, but they never explain to the fans ans so we end up getting pissed off when there is probably some real sound reason why they do what they do.
word I'd get annoyed too if I wasn't on one of the coasts. fu*k, I'm still annoyed it's only in Jersey on the east coast this year, my boy said he'd do the driving though so that makes it a bit more appealing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
20 comments
1 day ago