most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '05        #41
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,009 | Props total: 9818 9818
I am sure I will get some heat on here for this but I'll place my neck on the line anyway. What Apple is doing is a smart move to make their product king of the hill. Think about it...sure competition is healthy and needed but at the end of the day as a business or business owner your main objective is crush your competition. Apple is doing just that! Apple is standing at the proverbial gate monitoring all smartphone makers and HTC tried to crawl and sneak by and Apple literally stepped on HTC's tail. I have Apple products all over my house I will admit but I am not totally against Android devices so let me voice that. If HTC, Samsung, Motorola/Google, LG, Nokia, Windows and other smartphone makers want to avoid and dodge the wrath of Apple and their ongoing patent infringements that they so willingly hand out then do what Apple did and make a revolutionary ground breaking phone. Don't bi*ch and moan because Apple is using hard nose tactics to derail the competitors.
 6 years ago '04        #42
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,375 | Props total: 1044 1044
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
I am sure I will get some heat on here for this but I'll place my neck on the line anyway. What Apple is doing is a smart move to make their product king of the hill. Think about it...sure competition is healthy and needed but at the end of the day as a business or business owner your main objective is crush your competition. Apple is doing just that! Apple is standing at the proverbial gate monitoring all smartphone makers and HTC tried to crawl and sneak by and Apple literally stepped on HTC's tail. I have Apple products all over my house I will admit but I am not totally against Android devices so let me voice that. If HTC, Samsung, Motorola/Google, LG, Nokia, Windows and other smartphone makers want to avoid and dodge the wrath of Apple and their ongoing patent infringements that they so willingly hand out then do what Apple did and make a revolutionary ground breaking phone. Don't bi*ch and moan because Apple is using hard nose tactics to derail the competitors.
Everyone knows the US patent system is a joke. To say they made a revolutionary ground breaking phone is going overboard.... didnt the iphone just jack Android's notification bar? And how the hell does someone patent clickable links on a smartphone? One day people will stop drinking the kool aid and realize all of these companies are using each others "ideas", its impossible to make a smartphone by todays standards and not.
 6 years ago '04        #43
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
this n*gga
 05-16-2012, 10:40 PM         #44
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
What did you hate about it?

I bought the 17" because it comes with better speakers, had a better processor and more HD space.
I just bought the 15" Quadcore i7 last month my shiit is nice & speakers loud as hell
 6 years ago '04        #45
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
this is why i despise apple
 6 years ago '06        #46
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Apple is a bi*ch.
To go ahead and patent sh*t they didn't create and then try and.copy Android (notification bar) is such a bi*ch move.
I've lost so much respect for that company.

To be honest they don't even need this whole patent bullsh*t. They were doing great before this and they will do great without it. They're just greedy now.
 6 years ago '04        #47
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,357 | Props total: 8456 8456
What Apple is doing is basically telling me that they probably plan to launch as their own cellular network in the near future.
 05-17-2012, 06:07 PM         #48
Young Reapa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Word is that if it's found that theres a conflict with the handsets involving the patent #647 (and only #647)the handsets will be destroyed and Android as well as HTC will be sued.

I can almost guaruntee that Apple has already started the process. most ppl think its bullsh*t but u cant get mad a someone that inveted something and have it duplicated without sharing the profit from your idea. i know if it was me id be pissed
 6 years ago '04        #49
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Young Reapa said:
Word is that if it's found that theres a conflict with the handsets involving the patent #647 (and only #647)the handsets will be destroyed and Android as well as HTC will be sued.

I can almost guaruntee that Apple has already started the process. most ppl think its bullsh*t but u cant get mad a someone that inveted something and have it duplicated without sharing the profit from your idea. i know if it was me id be pissed
lol Apple didn't invent the Hyper link though.....

anyways it's already been confirmed that the feature has been removed from the american version of the phones it's down to the ruling though...

any things could be looking up....

Best Buy: Evo 4G LTE set to ship May 23

sprint fans rejoice, for it appears the Evo 4G LTE won't be held at the border for all that long
According to an e-mail sent on behalf of Best Buy, the Sprint smartphone now has a release date of May 23, less than a week after its initial target date of May 18. AndroidCentral is reporting that both its forums and e-mail inbox "lit up" with news of the e-mail, and that things seem legitimate at first blush.
Best Buy was one of the first retailers to offer preorders of the HTC Evo 4G LTE, so it stands to reason that it might have an inside scoop on the new launch date. And, factoring in two days for the weekend, a three-day delay doesn't seem all that bad.
Should this new date prove to be accurate, we might look for Sprint or HTC to issue a formal announcement in short order. The quicker they can communicate the details to consumers, the more likely they will be to keep them from switching phones or carriers

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 05-17-2012 at 06:40 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #50
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
 Young Reapa said:

The thing is that apple didn't invented at all and haven't used the patent until 2007.

Microsoft had it on window mobile before all that and HTC had it on there smart phones before iPhone existed.
 6 years ago '04        #51
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
Ah Man best buy sent me an enail last night saying the phone was delayed indefinetly & sprint is now allowing cancellation this is not a good sign it almost certainly means this delay is going to be weeks if not months HTC entire law firm should be fired

Now I gotta decide do I just go with the gnexus for my birthday or just wait for the galaxy 3?

fu*k APPLE! but HTC lost hard...

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 05-18-2012 at 11:31 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #52
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
Apple is a bi*ch made company, they practically trying to dictate what phone you americans can use by getting certain competition banned from the US. Limiting choice with bullsh*t patents.

Imagine if who ever made the first flat screen did this to other manufacters or the person who invented a car, or round streering wheel? phones are like mini computers, hyperlinks should not be able to be patented just because its on a mini computer.

fu*k Apple
 6 years ago '04        #53
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
a glimmer of hope....

HTC EVO 4G LTE: Cleared by Customs

It would appear that customs has cleared the HTC EVO 4G LTE. According to the TaiPei Times:

“In a twist to the US’ import ban on various HTC Corp (宏達電) smartphones, the company yesterday said some of its products blocked by US customs because of patent-infringement concerns had been allowed to enter the US market after passing the customs’ review.”

I have not seen anything internally yet as far as shipping dates, but I would expect to have that info either later tonight or super early in the morning. I do know there were several plans drafted based on when they would be cleared, so I’ll get that info and match it up and see where we’re at. Hang tight, it’s going to be a fast paced next 24 hours! :) And who knew customs worked on the weekend for commercial stuff!

Thanks to about 200 people that sent me this article! I was out at brunch and having drinks with some friends on a lazy day, and had no expectations of anything breaking today :) At least now I’ve got some snooping to do.

[pic - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago