HTC One X and Evo 4G LTE indefinitely delayed

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,909 | Props total: 839 839
Damn sh*t just got real!
 6 years ago '06        #22
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
I'm sure the gs3 will be fine since there was an article saying that their lawyers played a major role in the designing of rhe phone to avoid apple...

Either way this is bullsh*t. Apple is such a bi*ch.
 6 years ago '05        #23
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k Apple! Just fu*ked over my pre order! I want my money back!
 05-16-2012, 01:03 AM         #24
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FalconBuddha said:
Ill never understand peoples love for the macbooks, had one for 3 months (macbook pro 15.4 inch with i5 processor), hated that sh*t and ended up just giving it to my brother
What did you hate about it?

I bought the 17" because it comes with better speakers, had a better processor and more HD space.
 05-16-2012, 01:10 AM         #25
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
S III orders bout to triple now.
 Y.G. said:
Not at all, only injunction on Samsung involves the Tab. S III, soon to be x9999999 sales.
Okay Y.G., but it's not like Apple couldn't fire off another injunction to keep the SIII from coming through customs.

Just read Manny's post, hopefully it's true.

Last edited by Dangerously; 05-16-2012 at 01:34 AM..
 05-16-2012, 01:36 AM         #26
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've been an Apple fan since they released the iBook and I'm ashamed of what they've become. I know it's business, but christ...this is anti-competitive.

I'm waiting for the antitrust suit to come down.
 6 years ago '05        #27
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1690 1690
 Dangerously said:
What did you hate about it?

I bought the 17" because it comes with better speakers, had a better processor and more HD space.
I just dont like the OS and dont see whats so special about it. Everyone convinced me to get it and honestly i didnt understand the big deal. Maybe its cause im so used to it, but didnt see one advantage of it over my windows 7 Laptop i ended up getting for roughly 1/3 the price
 05-16-2012, 06:28 AM         #28
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FalconBuddha said:
I just dont like the OS and dont see whats so special about it. Everyone convinced me to get it and honestly i didnt understand the big deal. Maybe its cause im so used to it, but didnt see one advantage of it over my windows 7 Laptop i ended up getting for roughly 1/3 the price
I'm an old Windows user, like Windows 3.1. MSDOS Shell Windows. I've went through 95, NT 4.0, 2000, ME, and XP. When I finally gave OSX a try I never looked back. OSX is great because you actually just...use the computer. The distribution of memory is also handled much better through OSX than it is on Windows. I notice those things and that's what made me love it.

If you like your Windows 7 laptop then cool! I plan on loading Windows 8 when it comes out, I still would rather have a MacBook pro. The added bonus of having Apple Care where if my laptop breaks down the day before warranty is up, someone could bring out a new laptop.
 6 years ago '04        #29
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 FalconBuddha said:
Im debating whether or not to wait, talked to sprint rep today and they told me im already eligible for an upgrade. Was gonna wait and see what all this new nexus stuff is gonna be, but thats when i thought i wasnt eligible for an upgrade for like 2 months (guess its every 22 months, not 24) and it wouldnt be that much longer of a wait

might just say fu*k it and get the nexus
I was thinking bout just grabbing the Gnexus but I was fixed on getting the EVO cause its more future proof the GNexus fresh but its already looking like a last year phone tech wise the GS3 is my next choice but I hate the UI it comes with so I'd have to root that hoe out the BOX plus it may not hit sprint till months after other carriers smh I'm torn

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 05-16-2012 at 10:22 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #30
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13741 13741
 Dangerously said:
Okay Y.G., but it's not like Apple couldn't fire off another injunction to keep the SIII from coming through customs.

Just read Manny's post, hopefully it's true.
Don't give those f*ckers any ideas.
 6 years ago '04        #31
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2424 2424
So...Apple has decided that they own all smartphone technology now?

6 years ago '04        #32
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,357 | Props total: 8456 8456
"The patent in question is apparently the feature that links phone numbers to the dialer app, which is pre-installed on HTC phones. Since HTC said it has complied with the previous directive, we can only hope the issue is cleared up soon."
 6 years ago '06        #33
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 Ra-da-god said:
I was thinking bout just grabbing the Gnexus but I was fixed on getting the EVO cause its more future proof the GNexus fresh but its already looking like a last year phone tech wise the GS3 is my next choice but I hate the UI it comes with so I'd have to root that hoe out the BOX plus it may not hit sprint till months after other carriers smh I'm torn
YOu don't have to root it to get rid of touchwiz,theres a ton of launchers that will be out for it I'm sure.
 6 years ago '06        #34
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
All they got to do is bring up the notification bar..They'll back off lol
 6 years ago '04        #35
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 JCSIII said:
YOu don't have to root it to get rid of touchwiz,theres a ton of launchers that will be out for it I'm sure.
those joints k!ll battery life though......
 6 years ago '07        #36
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,743 | Props total: 144 144
Ima still wait
 6 years ago '04        #37
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,357 | Props total: 8456 8456
Word is the delay is 10 Days
 6 years ago '04        #38
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Javon23 said:
we dont know that though
 6 years ago '04        #39
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Javon23 said:
Wouldn't hold your breath..
 6 years ago '10        #40
DreDilla980 
space
space
$1,675 | Props total: 28 28
 FalconBuddha said:
Im debating whether or not to wait, talked to sprint rep today and they told me im already eligible for an upgrade. Was gonna wait and see what all this new nexus stuff is gonna be, but thats when i thought i wasnt eligible for an upgrade for like 2 months (guess its every 22 months, not 24) and it wouldnt be that much longer of a wait

might just say fu*k it and get the nexus
Yo you cant go wrong with the GNEX this phone is a beast. Plus the development is the best, i bet all the new features the gs3 has will be ported to the gnex.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy