HTC One X and Evo 4G LTE indefinitely delayed

most viewed right now
 75
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
47 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 52
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
McmasterlockPt2 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$13,003 | Props total: 958 958
Damn sh*t just got real!
 6 years ago '06        #22
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
I'm sure the gs3 will be fine since there was an article saying that their lawyers played a major role in the designing of rhe phone to avoid apple...

Either way this is bullsh*t. Apple is such a bi*ch.
 6 years ago '05        #23
GoDzSoN35 
space
avatar space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k Apple! Just fu*ked over my pre order! I want my money back!
 05-16-2012, 12:03 AM         #24
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FalconBuddha said:
Ill never understand peoples love for the macbooks, had one for 3 months (macbook pro 15.4 inch with i5 processor), hated that sh*t and ended up just giving it to my brother
What did you hate about it?

I bought the 17" because it comes with better speakers, had a better processor and more HD space.
 05-16-2012, 12:10 AM         #25
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
S III orders bout to triple now.
 Y.G. said:
Not at all, only injunction on Samsung involves the Tab. S III, soon to be x9999999 sales.
Okay Y.G., but it's not like Apple couldn't fire off another injunction to keep the SIII from coming through customs.

Just read Manny's post, hopefully it's true.


Last edited by Dangerously; 05-16-2012 at 12:34 AM..
 05-16-2012, 12:36 AM         #26
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've been an Apple fan since they released the iBook and I'm ashamed of what they've become. I know it's business, but christ...this is anti-competitive.

I'm waiting for the antitrust suit to come down.
 6 years ago '05        #27
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$7,980 | Props total: 2538 2538
 Dangerously said:
What did you hate about it?

I bought the 17" because it comes with better speakers, had a better processor and more HD space.
I just dont like the OS and dont see whats so special about it. Everyone convinced me to get it and honestly i didnt understand the big deal. Maybe its cause im so used to it, but didnt see one advantage of it over my windows 7 Laptop i ended up getting for roughly 1/3 the price
 05-16-2012, 05:28 AM         #28
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FalconBuddha said:
I just dont like the OS and dont see whats so special about it. Everyone convinced me to get it and honestly i didnt understand the big deal. Maybe its cause im so used to it, but didnt see one advantage of it over my windows 7 Laptop i ended up getting for roughly 1/3 the price
I'm an old Windows user, like Windows 3.1. MSDOS Shell Windows. I've went through 95, NT 4.0, 2000, ME, and XP. When I finally gave OSX a try I never looked back. OSX is great because you actually just...use the computer. The distribution of memory is also handled much better through OSX than it is on Windows. I notice those things and that's what made me love it.

If you like your Windows 7 laptop then cool! I plan on loading Windows 8 when it comes out, I still would rather have a MacBook pro. The added bonus of having Apple Care where if my laptop breaks down the day before warranty is up, someone could bring out a new laptop.
 6 years ago '04        #29
Ra-da-god 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$12,263 | Props total: 2308 2308
 FalconBuddha said:
Im debating whether or not to wait, talked to sprint rep today and they told me im already eligible for an upgrade. Was gonna wait and see what all this new nexus stuff is gonna be, but thats when i thought i wasnt eligible for an upgrade for like 2 months (guess its every 22 months, not 24) and it wouldnt be that much longer of a wait

might just say fu*k it and get the nexus
I was thinking bout just grabbing the Gnexus but I was fixed on getting the EVO cause its more future proof the GNexus fresh but its already looking like a last year phone tech wise the GS3 is my next choice but I hate the UI it comes with so I'd have to root that hoe out the BOX plus it may not hit sprint till months after other carriers smh I'm torn


Last edited by Ra-da-god; 05-16-2012 at 09:22 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #30
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17019 17019
 Dangerously said:
Okay Y.G., but it's not like Apple couldn't fire off another injunction to keep the SIII from coming through customs.

Just read Manny's post, hopefully it's true.
Don't give those f*ckers any ideas.
 6 years ago '04        #31
NBA Brawler 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$17,840 | Props total: 2862 2862
So...Apple has decided that they own all smartphone technology now?

 6 years ago '04        #32
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,312 | Props total: 14284 14284
"The patent in question is apparently the feature that links phone numbers to the dialer app, which is pre-installed on HTC phones. Since HTC said it has complied with the previous directive, we can only hope the issue is cleared up soon."
 6 years ago '06        #33
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 Ra-da-god said:
I was thinking bout just grabbing the Gnexus but I was fixed on getting the EVO cause its more future proof the GNexus fresh but its already looking like a last year phone tech wise the GS3 is my next choice but I hate the UI it comes with so I'd have to root that hoe out the BOX plus it may not hit sprint till months after other carriers smh I'm torn
YOu don't have to root it to get rid of touchwiz,theres a ton of launchers that will be out for it I'm sure.
 6 years ago '06        #34
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
All they got to do is bring up the notification bar..They'll back off lol
 6 years ago '04        #35
Ra-da-god 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$12,263 | Props total: 2308 2308
 JCSIII said:
YOu don't have to root it to get rid of touchwiz,theres a ton of launchers that will be out for it I'm sure.
those joints k!ll battery life though......
 6 years ago '07        #36
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,750 | Props total: 166 166
Ima still wait
 6 years ago '04        #37
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,312 | Props total: 14284 14284
Word is the delay is 10 Days
 6 years ago '04        #38
Ra-da-god 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$12,263 | Props total: 2308 2308
 Javon23 said:
Word is the delay is 10 Days
we dont know that though
 6 years ago '04        #39
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 Javon23 said:
Word is the delay is 10 Days
Wouldn't hold your breath..
 6 years ago '10        #40
DreDilla980 
space
avatar space
space
$1,681 | Props total: 29 29
 FalconBuddha said:
Im debating whether or not to wait, talked to sprint rep today and they told me im already eligible for an upgrade. Was gonna wait and see what all this new nexus stuff is gonna be, but thats when i thought i wasnt eligible for an upgrade for like 2 months (guess its every 22 months, not 24) and it wouldnt be that much longer of a wait

might just say fu*k it and get the nexus
Yo you cant go wrong with the GNEX this phone is a beast. Plus the development is the best, i bet all the new features the gs3 has will be ported to the gnex.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
28 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
43 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
144 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
115 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy