Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #161
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,644 | Props total: 13024 13024
Waiting on that pc version for free

I'm on my Jew mode right now

Saw it on Craiglist for 45 but I only keep seeing the ps3 versions for sale only
 6 years ago '11        #162
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Just finished my first gang wars match, it was pretty fun. They need to allow you to shut max the hell up though. Him saying random a.ss sh*t is incredibly annoying. Is anybody encountering a glitch where it won't register your roll? Like I'll double tap X and it won't roll.
 6 years ago '04        #163
Killacamron 
space
space
$1,417 | Props total: 0 0
man this game is cool and all but normal is hard as fu*k. im in the fa vela slums and those fu*king flaming c*cktails be k!lling me all the time. frustrating game.
 05-19-2012, 06:06 AM         #164
TheMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BullsLost said:
Waiting on that pc version for free

I'm on my Jew mode right now

Saw it on Craiglist for 45 but I only keep seeing the ps3 versions for sale only

You wonder why PC gamers always get sh*t last. Payne was originally a pc game.

05-19-2012, 07:01 AM         #165
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm disappointed with it, Max Payne 2 is classic to me... but this feels sluggish and is kinda boring, and the story is meh. I think I'll take it back.
 6 years ago '12        #166
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,608 | Props total: 2124 2124
I'm on like chapter 4 or something, and damn, all I got to say is, I'm fu*king glad I rented this sh*t. This game is slow and boring as fu*k.
 6 years ago '11        #167
space
space
space
 LicensedLegend said:
I'm on like chapter 4 or something, and damn, all I got to say is, I'm fu*king glad I rented this sh*t. This game is slow and boring as fu*k.

Only complaint I have is the horrible loading. It's as bad as MGS4. How rockstar could say that there are no loading screens in this game is beyond me, that's a bold-faced lie.
 05-19-2012, 10:47 AM         #168
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:

Only complaint I have is the horrible loading. It's as bad as MGS4. How rockstar could say that there are no loading screens in this game is beyond me, that's a bold-faced lie.
Really? Wow I havent really had any issues...then again im on the 360 version....one user said yall had alot of installing to do

Im still pretty early in the game...Im about 20 minutes after max gets a haircut if ya know what I mean lol.

Havent even TOUCHED MP....Infamous where you at sonnnnnnnnnnn Im playing all day today.
 6 years ago '04        #169
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Jesszman said:

Those are story cut scenes...the game loads behind them...there aren't any loading screens Rockstar didn't lie about anything...
 6 years ago '11        #170
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738
surprised that people think the story is slow/boring. this is prob the most action I have ever experienced in a video game, it was pretty much non stop. gonna start a second playthru of the singleplayer mode today, tryin to get dem golden guns this time.
 6 years ago '10        #171
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
Up and back on this sh*t. My squad got slaughtered last night.

I was goin hard tho, I felt like Kobe. My team just wasnt helping me. Lol
 6 years ago '12        #172
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Those are story cut scenes...the game loads behind them...there aren't any loading screens Rockstar didn't lie about anything...
Technically, if you want to skip a cutscene, you can't, atleast not right away anyways, and most of the time once you can skip a cutscene, it just leads right into another. So in a way, there are load screens, hence when I go to skip a cut scene it says, "Still loading..." at the bottom.
 6 years ago '12        #173
space
space
 Wallabees said:
surprised that people think the story is slow/boring. this is prob the most action I have ever experienced in a video game, it was pretty much non stop. gonna start a second playthru of the singleplayer mode today, tryin to get dem golden guns this time.
Most of the time, in a shooter, there is action. This game is no different. My problem is not with the action. It's just that up until I stopped playing the story is just blah. Yes, it is very well made, and I do like certain aspects of the story. You can tell that this is not a rushed game. It just isn't for me I guess.
 6 years ago '11        #174
space
space
space
 drumgangP said:
Really? Wow I havent really had any issues...then again im on the 360 version....one user said yall had alot of installing to do

Im still pretty early in the game...Im about 20 minutes after max gets a haircut if ya know what I mean lol.

Havent even TOUCHED MP....Infamous where you at sonnnnnnnnnnn Im playing all day today.
nah, it's just one install, but every cutscene is a loading scene, that sh*t's annoying.

Da Ill One said:
No, those are loading scenes just like the loading scene you get after you press start. Who puts a 45 second loading screen to get to the main menu??
 6 years ago '04        #175
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Jesszman said:
nah, it's just one install, but every cutscene is a loading scene, that sh*t's annoying.

No, those are loading scenes just like the loading scene you get after you press start. Who puts a 45 second loading screen to get to the main menu??

Yes loading scenes like you said..Rockstar said there's no loading SCREENS which is when there's no dialogue or anything but a loading bar and maybe a still picture..the game is telling a story while it loads behind it...that's not a loading screen..so again Rockstar didn't "bold face lie"
 6 years ago '12        #176
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Yes loading scenes like you said..Rockstar said there's no loading SCREENS which is when there's no dialogue or anything but a loading bar and maybe a still picture..the game is telling a story while it loads behind it...that's not a loading screen..so again Rockstar didn't "bold face lie"
Well, for people that have beat the game once or multiple times, and don't want to watch the cutscenes then yes, they become load SCREENS.
 6 years ago '11        #177
space
space
space
How do you use painkillers in multi?
 6 years ago '11        #178
space
space
space
 LicensedLegend said:
Well, for people that have beat the game once or multiple times, and don't want to watch the cutscenes then yes, they become load SCREENS.
I agree, it's going to be a bi*ch to go back through and get trophies/achievements.
 6 years ago '05        #179
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,149 | Props total: 18396 18396
This game is def challenging. I'm bout to hop online for the Rockstar event
 6 years ago '10        #180
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
 Hu$tLa said:
This game is def challenging. I'm bout to hop online for the Rockstar event
Man, I was looking for the Rockstar ppl to add them to my list of bodies & couldn't find em.

Was it only Friday or what?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy