* The Official Max Payne 3 Thread *

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #41
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1256 1256
 Infamous2o1x said:
u got a xbox now? aight ill add you later
Yes sir. Been had dat (Riff Raff Voice )

Add me.. Im about to try out the MP for the first time in a bit.
 6 years ago '10        #42
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 DoMieD said:
I keep falling through the level into never ending glitchness

And it doesn't even k!ll me I just get stuck and have to reset
havent seen a glitch yet, try to exchange your copy at the store maybe

Da Ill One said:
Yeah you can melee get close to them and press twards and whatever your shoot button is (mine is R1) you will grab them and pucnh or kick or throw them through the a window whichever is close by...and you cna execute people too this way...If you have ammo get close to someone and press in thier direction and Max will grab them and punch them a couple times then put acouple bullets inthier head...sh*t is dope as fu*k to see...

and yeah you are right about that flowing sh*t...I stayed up till 2am last night because of that "i'll just beat this board right here" lol
i knew bout the melee but the other sh*t you said got me hyped to try that later and like you guys i too couldnt figure out when to stop i eventually died and shut it down to eat i didnt play too long but i wanted to i nevef had the urge to actually shut it off

DoMieD said:
Yes sir. Been had dat (Riff Raff Voice )

Add me.. Im about to try out the MP for the first time in a bit.
nice yeah the MP will grow on you if you keep playing... at first it aint impressive but it is fun after a few games
 05-16-2012, 09:49 AM         #43
fatboi1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
IMO it is...but you might not like it as much as someone else...it DEFINATELY should at least get rented, it's deserves a playthrough, the MP is alot of fun for now...but the real test will be after GR:FS comes out next week if people keep playing this
Eww I don't know how people liked that game. The beta was garbage imo.
 6 years ago '05        #44
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
space
$17,123 | Props total: 3607 3607
If you play on Hard lock or even Soft lock, your automatically a pus*y and are part of the problem.
 6 years ago '07        #45
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13059 13059
 Da Ill One said:
Yeah you can melee get close to them and press twards and whatever your shoot button is (mine is R1) you will grab them and pucnh or kick or throw them through the a window whichever is close by...and you cna execute people too this way...If you have ammo get close to someone and press in thier direction and Max will grab them and punch them a couple times then put acouple bullets inthier head...sh*t is dope as fu*k to see...

and yeah you are right about that flowing sh*t...I stayed up till 2am last night because of that "i'll just beat this board right here" lol
nice i'll have to try that. i thought i did it before and it wasn't working but maybe i was in bullet time or not close enough or something.
 6 years ago '10        #46
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said:
If you play on Hard lock or even Soft lock, your automatically a pus*y and are part of the problem.
this. FREE AIM all day! i think they link us all together tho i hope not cause i hate the idea of any kind of auot aim.

i was k!lling several people at a time no auto aim and it felt great :obamsmile:

im too oldschool to need training wheels
 05-16-2012, 10:10 AM         #47
fatboi1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was playing soft lock MP playlists and that sh1t was soo easy. It was fun but too easy. I'm in my head like "This n1gga wack as hell"
 6 years ago '12        #48
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Man I started off on Free Aim for Part I and then tried out Soft Aim and I can tell you that the single player is just more fun on Soft Lock. Yes it's easier, but it's kinda how the single player should be and supposed to be played I think cause it is more fun IMO
 05-16-2012, 10:41 AM         #49
LakeHawks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
this. FREE AIM all day! i think they link us all together tho i hope not cause i hate the idea of any kind of auot aim.

i was k!lling several people at a time no auto aim and it felt great :obamsmile:

im too oldschool to need training wheels
hardcore lobbies is for us brah

IM ON NOW BTW

xbox
 6 years ago '04        #50
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
Free Aim all day over here...you get them free aim head shots and you start getting hyped
 6 years ago '06        #51
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 98 98
lets go!!!!

psn : frontz

I have a mic
 6 years ago '10        #52
space
space
 Pierced Talentz said:
hardcore lobbies is for us brah

IM ON NOW BTW

xbox
i heard you need 5000 k!lls to open hardcore lobbies

and im at work til 330pm eastern i wont be home for 4 hours you still gonna be on?

imma play this sh*t for a few hours soon as i get home
 6 years ago '12        #53
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
Also.. It's a lot better if you change your gun reticles to weapon specific
 6 years ago '10        #54
space
space
 DoMieD said:
Man I started off on Free Aim for Part I and then tried out Soft Aim and I can tell you that the single player is just more fun on Soft Lock. Yes it's easier, but it's kinda how the single player should be and supposed to be played I think cause it is more fun IMO
single player thats fine im saying in a MP game there should be all free aim like socom was

Last edited by Infamous2o1x; 05-16-2012 at 10:54 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #55
space
space
 DoMieD said:
Also.. It's a lot better if you change your gun reticles to weapon specific
school me dom wat did you do or just tell me later tonite when i get on
 6 years ago '12        #56
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
single player thats fine im saying in a MP game there should be all free aim like socom was
Oh yeah. No doubt.

And on the reticle it's default on that small white dot but a lot of other weapons besides the handgun have a real aiming reticle so under settings/gameplay change it to Wepaon Specific. Give you a better feel for some guns.
 6 years ago '04        #57
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
I got to Chapter 7 last night and stopped to play multiplayer. Game is fire and the story has been pretty good so far. The SP seems to get better as it goes on.

The multiplayer is pretty fun too, still getting it all down but I like it.
 6 years ago '12        #58
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
Yeah only thing is that it's way too short. Kinda bummed that I am almost finished with under 10 hours of gameplay

One plus is that I can't wait to replay it on Hard. Usually I would never replay a Single Player, but I will be playing this sh*t over.. Missed a lot of clues and golden guns too.

Last edited by DoMieD; 05-16-2012 at 12:13 PM..
 05-16-2012, 11:55 AM         #59
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
i aint gonna front.the online aint amazing but it is fun and it will hold me down til ghost recon and even then imma still play it. its really fast paced but i just love diving off sh*t and gunning 2-3 people dowm before hitting the ground

and which one of you bxers wanta get dropped so i can get my achievement of k!lling someone of my friends list...

yo drumgang ... plotting on me son imma be looking for you later son and congrats to your family for the baby... i know you gonna try to gun me down for that achievement yo ... its mutual though
Im bout to play now n*gga!!! LOL
 6 years ago '10        #60
space
space
 drumgangP said:
Im bout to play now n*gga!!! LOL
i knew when you woke up you was gonna be in tears... and dont front you would put a bullet in my back for that achievement

since you one of the bxers i know i got on my friends list i called you out lets get it in later several bxers should be on if we got a squad we could just run thru that sh*t. the MP grew on me heavy last nite its pretty fun after the first few games.

after a while i wasnt even trying to get "normal" k!lls i was jumping off stairs and sh*t only trying to get those k!lls
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
348 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy