* The Official Max Payne 3 Thread *

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 549 549
How I had no interest in this game till last week is beyond me!game is so damn fun and the executions are crazy when you clean out a room!!ina try and play as much sp as I can before I hop on Mp thiugh.still have brain farts when it comes to switching weapons and all. Definitely reccommend every one at least rent it soon!
 05-16-2012, 12:57 AM         #22
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck_Remixed said:
*Puts disc in the PS3* *Finds out it needs the 4.11 update* *Downloads the update in which i have no idea what it does* *Watches it install and restart* *Start the game up and the game has an update* *Downloads update* *Presses yes for automatic saves to cloud* *Watches the R logo pop up* *Now watches it install* GEEZ I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE fu*kIN GAME!!!
thats ps3 for ya
 6 years ago '10        #23
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3745 3745
PSN: iviouse

I have a mic, gotta make sure I set it up on my new ps3.
 05-16-2012, 04:18 AM         #24
TheMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PC
 05-16-2012, 06:08 AM         #25
JustTheFacts  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #26
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
i aint gonna front.the online aint amazing but it is fun and it will hold me down til ghost recon and even then imma still play it. its really fast paced but i just love diving off sh*t and gunning 2-3 people dowm before hitting the ground

and which one of you bxers wanta get dropped so i can get my achievement of k!lling someone of my friends list...

yo drumgang ... plotting on me son imma be looking for you later son and congrats to your family for the baby... i know you gonna try to gun me down for that achievement yo ... its mutual though
 6 years ago '04        #27
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 Rico23 said:
just finished chapter 4 last night..but the stadium was the livest mission so far....i dove from the to of the steps and popped 2 guys...but when i landed on the steps the animation allowed me to basically slide down the steps on my back and k!ll more ppl
Yeah that sh*t was live as fu*k... I dove off the top of the steps at the wrong time and ended up not k!lling anyone because they were too far away... but a message popped up that said "8 seconds of hangtime filmed"... not sure where to check the stats I Have on stuff lke that, but it was pretty cool
 6 years ago '10        #28
space
space
 Rico23 said:
just finished chapter 4 last night..but the stadium was the livest mission so far....i dove from the to of the steps and popped 2 guys...but when i landed on the steps the animation allowed me to basically slide down the steps on my back and k!ll more ppl :

and the k!ll scenes never get old....shoot a n*gga in the eye and watch the big a.ss exit wound open out the bach of his neck
they never get old sometimes im salty i got shot and squeeze a few extra rounds on the last guy to show slow death animation with more exit wounds
 6 years ago '12        #29
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
How many chapters is there?

I could of sworn I was I on Chapter 3.. Next thing I know.. It asks me to put in 2nd disc and it was Chapter 7

I only played like 3 hours.
 6 years ago '10        #30
space
space
any 360 heads wanta squad up later tonite? ill be on after 4-5 pm eastern
 6 years ago '12        #31
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
GT: DoMieD
 6 years ago '10        #32
space
space
 DoMieD said:
GT: DoMieD
u got a xbox now? aight ill add you later
 6 years ago '06        #33
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
finally got to play it properly game is dope

graphics are great, shootouts are great and the story is pretty good up to now aswell

rockstar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

what i like about rockstar is that whenever they improve a certain component in one of their games, they usually implement it in their other games..so im thinking GTA's gonna have similar shooting mechanics, without the bullet time of course..cant wait
 6 years ago '04        #34
space
space
My only problem with the MP part of the game and sometimes the SP as well... is when i'm in cover I keep wanting to shootdodge and dive out of cover and bust people in their head...but I press O instead of R2 and just go into Bullet time...which fu*k up my whole thing... I just gotta remember R2 is shootdodge
 6 years ago '08        #35
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,338 | Props total: 13713 13713
So is this game worth getting?
 6 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 dj ac said:
So is this game worth getting?
IMO it is...but you might not like it as much as someone else...it DEFINATELY should at least get rented, it's deserves a playthrough, the MP is alot of fun for now...but the real test will be after GR:FS comes out next week if people keep playing this
 6 years ago '10        #37
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
IMO it is...but you might not like it as much as someone else...it DEFINATELY should at least get rented, it's deserves a playthrough, the MP is alot of fun for now...but the real test will be after GR:FS comes out next week if people keep playing this
this was said perfectly the ghost recon part is exactly how im looking at it too... imma still play the online but im gonna be into recon alot so who knows
 6 years ago '07        #38
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13106 13106
 Da Ill One said:
My only problem with the MP part of the game and sometimes the SP as well... is when i'm in cover I keep wanting to shootdodge and dive out of cover and bust people in their head...but I press O instead of R2 and just go into Bullet time...which fu*k up my whole thing... I just gotta remember R2 is shootdodge
yeah i just beat MP1 when they put it on the PSN the other week and the controls are different so i'm struggling to get used to that. i played for like an hour and a half last night and so far the only things that annoyed me were running out of ammo a couple times (is it possible to just be stuck in the game and SOL if this happens? can you k!ll people without ammo? there should be melee). and also a pro/con is that it flows well enough together i had a hard time finding a stoppoing point. kept saying "i'm gonna finish this part then put the game down" .
 6 years ago '12        #39
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
I keep falling through the level into never ending glitchness

And it doesn't even k!ll me I just get stuck and have to reset
 6 years ago '04        #40
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
yeah i just beat MP1 when they put it on the PSN the other week and the controls are different so i'm struggling to get used to that. i played for like an hour and a half last night and so far the only things that annoyed me were running out of ammo a couple times (is it possible to just be stuck in the game and SOL if this happens? can you k!ll people without ammo? there should be melee). and also a pro/con is that it flows well enough together i had a hard time finding a stoppoing point. kept saying "i'm gonna finish this part then put the game down" .

Yeah you can melee get close to them and press twards and whatever your shoot button is (mine is R1) you will grab them and pucnh or kick or throw them through the a window whichever is close by...and you cna execute people too this way...If you have ammo get close to someone and press in thier direction and Max will grab them and punch them a couple times then put acouple bullets inthier head...sh*t is dope as fu*k to see...

and yeah you are right about that flowing sh*t...I stayed up till 2am last night because of that "i'll just beat this board right here" lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy