* The Official Max Payne 3 Thread *

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
125 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #201
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 18432 18432
Man this is the most frustating game I've owned in awhile.

I'm so used to throwing grenades in MP I be tryna do it in SP

A few things I don't like tho is how clunky the game slash/controls can be at times. Like how I be runnin and get caught up on the smallest object causing me to get k!lled because I'm stuck. I can for the life of me ever melee anyone even if they're right in my gotdamn face. And their should certain playlists for free aim/soft lock. Another thing in SP is when you get shot and it goes into bullet time as like a last stand but the gun you're using runs out of bullets but it should automatically switch guns for you. Died so many times off that bullsh*t
 6 years ago '11        #202
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Hu$tLa said:
Man this is the most frustating game I've owned in awhile.

I'm so used to throwing grenades in MP I be tryna do it in SP

A few things I don't like tho is how clunky the game slash/controls can be at times. Like how I be runnin and get caught up on the smallest object causing me to get k!lled because I'm stuck. I can for the life of me ever melee anyone even if they're right in my gotdamn face. And their should certain playlists for free aim/soft lock. Another thing in SP is when you get shot and it goes into bullet time as like a last stand but the gun you're using runs out of bullets but it should automatically switch guns for you. Died so many times off that bullsh*t

That whole paragraph. I thought i was the only one getting stuck in objects, sh*t makes no sense. You'll be on a k!lling streak and then you get stuck and you're wondering why you can't move and bam, you're dead. Melee is horrible with my setup though

i also hate how n*ggas can one-hit melee you if you go at em in bullet time.
 6 years ago '11        #203
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
 Jesszman said:
hurricane, you've errached the max number of friends
Ok ill go delete some people,your psn is the same as your name kn here right?
 6 years ago '06        #204
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
i will say this as a trophy wh0ore(not as big of one as i use to) that one of the trophies/achievements is damn near impossible. I'm talking about the one where you have to play ny minute on hardcore without dying once in one sitting. I'll attepmt it a few times but fu*k making it near the end and then dying back to ch. 1. fu*k that. Also, idk how to use painkillers in mutl either but i'm beginning to think they just help u get a last stand.
 6 years ago '05        #205
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
about this free lock and soft lock on MP. There's separate people playing in each playlist so your not playing against some with soft if you choose free, right?
 6 years ago '10        #206
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
LET'S GET IT!!!! I'm goin in again! Lol
 6 years ago '11        #207
space
space
space
 mhurricane266 said:
Ok ill go delete some people,your psn is the same as your name kn here right?
Yep!

Peter Griffin said:
about this free lock and soft lock on MP. There's separate people playing in each playlist so your not playing against some with soft if you choose free, right?
Yep! I can't play free aim, sh*t's too hard for me.
 05-19-2012, 09:48 PM         #208
LakeHawks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:

Yep! I can't play free aim, sh*t's too hard for me.
Garbage a.ss n*gga lol

Xbox Dons.....Daddys back from graduation

WHo ON?

Infamous?
 6 years ago '07        #209
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
im bout to get on for the first time and try this sh*t out. Add me if your on xbox: yung spu
 6 years ago '11        #210
space
space
space
 Pierced Talentz said:
Garbage a.ss n*gga lol

Xbox Dons.....Daddys back from graduation

WHo ON?

Infamous?

Congratulations homie, where you going to college?
 05-19-2012, 11:09 PM         #211
LakeHawks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:

Congratulations homie, where you going to college?
you know it....20 with a bachelors in computer programming

Like a boss
 6 years ago '11        #212
space
space
space
My bad, thought you were graduating from high school, it's good that you graduated early though, that's what's up. You got a job lined up already?
 6 years ago '05        #213
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
man how the fu*k am i supposed to k!ll the dude with the machine gun on chapter 12?
 6 years ago '05        #214
space
space
 IllmaticYungin said:
man how the fu*k am i supposed to k!ll the dude with the machine gun on chapter 12?

Keep poppin him in the head. He'll go down

Dtown said:
how can yall play online? that sh*t is terrilble imo........story mode is dope as fu*k though

sh*t has its faults..needs to run smoother
 6 years ago '05        #215
space
space
I can't believe I forgot to mention the horrid spawning in this game. I couldn't even get a streak goin in Payne k!ller because everytime I spawned I'd get lit up before I could fu*king move
 6 years ago '04        #216
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 drumgangP said:
Young buck will cry about anything these days...I wonder how they felt about Resident Evil 1 on PS1 back in 95 when them n*ggas used opening a door as a loading screen

The Games great, the Cut Scenes/dialogue are part of what makes Max Payne great. On the OG Max Payne and Max Payne 2 n*ggas used to just go in watching the storyboards lol.
Just goes to show how the world is being dumbed down.....

First we stopped reading, now we dont even want the fu*kin game to tell us the story. n*ggas just want to run through shoot up everything then complain about how short the game was. End up beating the game and dont even know what the fu*k it was about....

My shorties were watching me play this morning, kept saying daddy just skip this part....im like WTF ....do you know what is going on right now?....they were like no....im like thats because you arent paying attention to the story. Im kinda pissed I had to skip the part after he shaved his head, I wanted to see what the fu*k was going on ...I'll check that part out again after they go to practice

Last edited by Drug Dylan; 05-20-2012 at 12:49 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #217
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 drumgangP said:
Really? Wow I havent really had any issues...then again im on the 360 version....one user said yall had alot of installing to do

Im still pretty early in the game...Im about 20 minutes after max gets a haircut if ya know what I mean lol.

Havent even TOUCHED MP....Infamous where you at sonnnnnnnnnnn Im playing all day today.
i was on earlier in the day yesterday but i havent really had much time this weekend to myself. imma be on tonite again and im gonna play til 2-3 am cause i dont gotta be in work til 6PM tomorrow .

if you on later imma catch you if not that ghost recon tomorrow night my girl gonna pick it up for me at gamestop while im at work
 6 years ago '09        #218
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
sh*t is pretty fu*kin nice overall. I've ran into a few glitches tho. The audio on their voices cut out in chaper 4 or 5, and then it locked up on me after I died. The single player is mildly challenging on hard. Looking forward to playing it on the harder difficulty levels. It's fun being forced to play nice and put in work.
 6 years ago '10        #219
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
on now
 6 years ago '07        #220
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 IllmaticYungin said:
Headshots

NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
sh*t is pretty fu*kin nice overall. I've ran into a few glitches tho. The audio on their voices cut out in chaper 4 or 5, and then it locked up on me after I died. The single player is mildly challenging on hard. Looking forward to playing it on the harder difficulty levels. It's fun being forced to play nice and put in work.
I ran into 2 glitches. When I was in the alley in Sao Paulo I turned a corner and Max just dropped like it was a cliff and the screen went pink. I had to redo it and then before I even went to the story it was a cutscene that wasn't there the first time. Then when
[spoiler - click to view]

I had to restart it. Anyway I finished the game its pretty good.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago