May 15 - Autopsy results show Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles

most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
421 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #161
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 1097 1097
 Storchaveli said:
Well that and this autopsy report confirms it, then. Trayvon wasn't a victim.

/CASECLOSED

either way zimmerman went looking for trouble by bieng a racist prick and following him around..your telling me if you were in a white neighborhood and some nosy person was following you walk to your dads house you wouldn't say something or try and defend yourself..i would feel the need to say something..zimmerman probably said some racist sh*t and trayvon defended himself...grown man got whooped like he should have and had to use a gun on a child
your probably white tho and have never been racially profiled in your life..so you cant see things the way latinos and blacks do..
 05-17-2012, 01:05 PM         #162
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Wait... You got OC in your avy?
Would OC either
A) agree with what you just said
Or
B) slap the dog sh*t out you
?
Why are you even here?

Mafuhkas disrespecting blacks AND hip hop music at the same time.
Lol

Only white ppl could do some bizarre sh*t like this. Pull out laws noone else is thinking about when a black kid is k!lled. So youre just ok with random mafuhkas walking up to you at night asking you questions? God I hope you dont have kids.
Lol you're a moron and hopefully something like this situation happens to you, you're obviously not benefiting mankind or your race with your stupidity here. That's below child's logic.

I agree he shouldn't have k!lled the kid, have said this, 100 million times almost. But; the law is on his side and it starting to look like the evidence is as well.

I will never speak on who started it, or why. It doesn't matter to me, this doesn't affect me anymore than it affects you, and that's the truth.
 6 years ago '04        #163
100percent 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 76 76
 Storchaveli said:
Well that and this autopsy report confirms it, then. Trayvon wasn't a victim.

/CASECLOSED

no matter what he followed him after being ordered not to. it's not self defense when the f!ght is provoked genius. it's second degree murder.
 6 years ago '08        #164
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
 April Moon said:
^^^ Funny, I'm Latino & Black and to me, what you're saying is complete bullsh*t.
whats bullsh*t exaclty?.. the way i view this fu*kery? have you ever been profiled? and if so did you defend yourself or did you just let whoever profiled you step all over you?
 6 years ago '08        #165
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
 April Moon said:
I'm sure I've been profiled, but has anyone ever followed me or attacked me verbally or otherwise because of some racial bias? Nope...

Let's say that I was though. Hypothetically, some white guy calls me ******. I can tell you my response right now. I'd walk away. I wouldn't f!ght him or say sh*t back. For what? What would that accomplish? It doesn't mean sh*t to me. You can call it letting myself be stepped on. If he puts his hands on me, I'll deal with him whichever way I have to, but I'm not going to start a f!ght over a fu*king sound you can make with your mouth. How stupid would that be?
defending yourself doesnt mean you have to start a f!ght...
 6 years ago '06        #166
Convict 5 heat pts
space
space
$383 | Props total: 0 0
oj did it
 6 years ago '08        #167
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Gatorfan2611 said:
maybe some people know what its like to be followed only because theyre black .

not to mention, you conviently left out zimmerman's past while bringing up trayvon's.
i peeped that too...
 6 years ago '08        #168
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
 April Moon said:
I'm sure I've been profiled, but has anyone ever followed me or attacked me verbally or otherwise because of some racial bias? Nope...

Let's say that I was though. Hypothetically, some white guy calls me ******. I can tell you my response right now. I'd walk away. I wouldn't f!ght him or say sh*t back. For what? What would that accomplish? It doesn't mean sh*t to me. You can call it letting myself be stepped on. If he puts his hands on me, I'll deal with him whichever way I have to, but I'm not going to start a f!ght over a fu*king sound you can make with your mouth. How stupid would that be?
 05-17-2012, 01:56 PM         #169
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AKMPLCE said:
defending yourself doesnt mean you have to start a f!ght...
It's called maturity and priorities. What the fu*ks it matter of one duechbags opinion? Be the bigger man and walk away tryin to be hard could get your a.ss shot and then who won
 05-17-2012, 01:58 PM         #170
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
i peeped that too...
So white people just go around following black people or are you talking bout athority? Two completely diff arguments
 6 years ago '05        #171
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,267 | Props total: 6368 6368
Your negating the fact that he still followed a US citizen to start a f!ght or confront him.. a kid.. does he have the right to just grab peoples kids when theyre walking down the street? Trayvon fought because he was confront by a shadow figure.. whos to say he though he was gonna get robbed.. i mean he is an unarmed kid
 6 years ago '09        #172
iExposeU 13 heat pts13
space
space
$926 | Props total: 1 1
This is a distraction. You BX cats stay wasting time and energy on distractions.
 05-17-2012, 02:28 PM         #173
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iExposeU said:
This is a distraction. You BX cats stay wasting time and energy on distractions.
Actually is a pretty decent story. One that has alot of implication of racial apathy and gun laws.
 05-17-2012, 02:30 PM         #174
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 corys35 said:
So white people just go around following black people or are you talking bout athority? Two completely diff arguments
Dude your about as dumb as that dog looks
 6 years ago '08        #175
gangsta_blck 9 heat pts
space
space
$581 | Props total: 0 0
If he had stayed his honkey a.ss in the car this sh*t wouldn't be talk about.
 05-17-2012, 02:56 PM         #176
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thatruest said:
You again with your mud duck looking a.ss bi*ch.......smh......Im guessing thats your goofy looking a.ss behind her......
 05-17-2012, 04:04 PM         #177
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Dude your about as dumb as that dog looks
You never answered my question instead ducked it tried insulting me and my dog. My dogs short life> your entire family's life.
 6 years ago '09        #178
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,827 | Props total: 17917 17917
 April Moon said:
These are facts brah. If the facts make Zimmerman seem like the innocent person, then maybe Zimmerman is an innocent person? Does that not make sense to you?

What facts are making GZ seem innocent????
 6 years ago '09        #179
space
space
 corys35 said:
It's called maturity and priorities. What the fu*ks it matter of one duechbags opinion? Be the bigger man and walk away tryin to be hard could get your a.ss shot and then who won

Maturity??

GZ = Grown a.ss Man

Tray = Teenager

GZ - told by police not to pursue in any way

Tray - fought for his life after being confronted by a stranger who was following him

Sooooo....who wasnt mature in this situation??

6 years ago '09        #180
space
space
 arthurmack27 said:
thats how i see it. i dont know if dude was racist, but i will say he stereotyped trayvon and had the confidence/courage that comes with carrying a gun. basically, dude went looking for a problem and found one
EXACTLY..

Only a d!ckhead can refuse these facts...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now