May 15 - Autopsy results show Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #141
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,976 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Universal~Mind said:
SO............ question is if there was a scuffle why so? Wasn't trayvon still minding his own business when Zimmerman decided to interfere with his life that had no confliction with his own? scuffed knuckles and injured zimmerman still doesn't describe motive behind why those injuries are there. Zimmerman from what I understand was the one who became suspicious of a black teen minding his own business walking through his neighborhood... Zimmerman still used excesive force and went out with the intent to use it as a means of self defense if an altercation arised..... Trayvon didn't come looking for Zimmerman.... What else am I missing here?
that's speculation and it's not against the law to question or be suspicious of somebody. it may be stupid and uncalled for but it's not against the law.
 6 years ago '06        #142
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 urbangatsby said:
This means that Trayvon went out like a G and whupped george bi*ch a.ss until he pulled out his gun...don't run up on people like your chuck norris, especially 6'3 black guys holding soda pop and candy....George is still wrong for running up on Trayvon and picking a f!ght?....I bet the conversation between Trayvon and Martin went like this until George got the gun out

That kid is a G.
 6 years ago '10        #143
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
How about Zimmerman take a lie detector test. I believe they're 98% accurate..
 05-17-2012, 11:03 AM         #144
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
JUST BECAUSE TRAYVON HAD INJURED KNUCKLES DOESNT MEAN HE INITIATED THE PHYSICAL ALTERCATION ?! HOW DOES THAT PROVE SELF-DEFENSE -- IT DOESN'T NOT EVEN SLIGHTLY.

WTF? I'm not a lawyer thats just playin fu*kin LOGIC
To them Zimmerman getting off would be a small victory because they see blacks as overly racist and finger pointers. They will never agree or admit to understand that this man put a bullet in a innocent kid. They see the man getting beat up as a cry for help and him being a victim. But not a victim to Treyvon a victim to this society. They feel like he had no choice in the matter regardless of the incident that led him there, its easy to forgive his c*ckiness and aggressive behavior because he was "protecting his neighborhood" which he was not asked to do by anyone. On the flip side Im not quite sure why Treyvon's alleged aggressiveness is not warranted or acceptable.

Last edited by Dos-effect; 05-17-2012 at 11:08 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #145
ericstar 
space
space
$222 | Props total: 0 0
You can't make a judgement from this one piece of information, because the autopsy details are being looked at out of context. All the other pieces will come out at trial. Be patient and pray that the truth be revealed.
 6 years ago '10        #146
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,976 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Matrix said:
not admissible in court
 6 years ago '07        #147
chi100z 1 heat pts
space
space
$997 | Props total: 424 424
Smh at people in the US (including myself) all screaming that a family man acting in self defense should go to prison. I'm certainly glad the truth has come out, gotta love autopsy reports they have helped many. Now that the truth is out, I no longer feel for Trayvon or his family. Another ghetto piece of trash that's been dealt with.

People owe Zimmerman an apology =)
 6 years ago '04        #148
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 735 735
Zimmerman is about to get off Scott Free!!!!
 05-17-2012, 11:50 AM         #149
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
If it turns out that Zimmerman gets a not guilty verdict, everyone should apologize to him.

He was railroaded to hell by the media and so many other idiots...
Please dont confuse our legal system as a actual judgement that determines if a person really committed a crime.Thats retarded and your really showing your stupidity with statements like this. You cant be this naive....
 05-17-2012, 11:51 AM         #150
enissay1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
*inb4enissayakaMrsZimmerman*

well, I'm honestly just gonna sit back and let the evidence talk in the future. April Moon has said what I wanted to in regards to this case for the most part.

Trayvon was a thug life loving kid, who's parents had trouble controlling him, he was suspended from school and visiting his dad's girlfriend at that time in Sanford. He was a violent kid..

Zimmerman was legally carrying his weapon, concealed (because florida law only allows us to carry concealed), and was looking out for his community. After multiple break ins and in fear of a young black man who was robbing the area, he sees Trayvon. A man who did not belong in the neighborhood.
He calls the non-emergency line (not 911) and lets the operator know what is going on. All this while not loosing the guy from his sight. He wanted the cops to head out there and find him. But, when the operator suggested he don't follow him, he walked back to his car.

This is where Trayvon was most likely the angry thug kid he was, and wanted to be a bad a.ss on the phone to his girlfriend. At this point this is where Trayvon confronted Zimmerman, and he fell back to his head and got punched in his face. In the position he was on the ground, his shirt was most likely lifted, and revealed his concealed weapon, which Trayvon may have reached for, this is where Zimmerman took the gun from his hip, and shot the kid away in self defense.

We are dealing with a physically bigger man beating and a.ssaulting a shorter legally armed man who lived in his community.

If I pay $117 for my CCW license, and $100-200 for CCW class, then I am taking a weapon with me at all times that I can. If someone hits me, I am going to defend myself with my weapon. I don't want to be punched to a coma, I don't want to be hurt, I want you the fu*k away from me, and if that means defending myself from you by putting a bullet in you, so be it.

Trayvon followers are going to make up excuses for him because they see it as a race issue. I defend Zimmerman because I KNOW his exact situation. I know what it's like to get your face punched and your head split while being unable to defend yourself and only having your gun on you.
 6 years ago '05        #151
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,069 | Props total: 1048 1048
gah, it bothers me when people get so worked up over sensational news/crime reports such as this one.

these stories are incessantly discussed by the media networks intentionally... they are designed to manipulate an emotional response from the public on purpose. why? to be divisive, so that people engage in heated, passionate discussions amongst each other not based on logic but from emotion. so that we learn to think about complicated issues from an impulsive, shallow perspective in lieu of deeper objective analysis. it's easier to operate from feelings than logic, and it's a much faster process. most people that watch/keep up with mainstream news watch a 5-minute overview of the topic, think about it for a short time, and then decide where they stand on it (which depends in large part to existing beliefs and biases).

studies have shown that once a person makes up their mind on an issue it becomes incredibly difficult for that person to change their mind, even if new details emerge that provide strong evidence to the contrary. lateral thinking is a very difficult skill for a person to acquire in our society for many reasons, short attention spans being only one of the major reasons for this.

i don't care that deeply about this issue specifically because i can't get past it serving as another example of the sensationalism of mainstream media, the manipulative effect it has on people (creating divisions among us, the public, by arguing about what happened and why), and how it ultimately distracts us from not only more pertinent issues but from actually accomplishing any forward progression. how can we work together as a country and as a planet on ANYTHING if all we do is argue over who's right and who's wrong?
 05-17-2012, 12:08 PM         #152
jhgallo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xo xo xo said:
This whole story has turn into a joke. But RIP Tayvon. You should not be dead right now.
I must have missed the joke of trying to see if the death of a child, or a man trying to prove if he did or didn't act lawfully. But he should not be dead now comes the part of seeing who was responsible.
 6 years ago '11        #153
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
 enissay1 said:
well, I'm honestly just gonna sit back and let the evidence talk in the future. April Moon has said what I wanted to in regards to this case for the most part.

Trayvon was a thug life loving kid, who's parents had trouble controlling him, he was suspended from school and visiting his dad's girlfriend at that time in Sanford. He was a violent kid..

Zimmerman was legally carrying his weapon, concealed (because florida law only allows us to carry concealed), and was looking out for his community. After multiple break ins and in fear of a young black man who was robbing the area, he sees Trayvon. A man who did not belong in the neighborhood.
He calls the non-emergency line (not 911) and lets the operator know what is going on. All this while not loosing the guy from his sight. He wanted the cops to head out there and find him. But, when the operator suggested he don't follow him, he walked back to his car.

This is where Trayvon was most likely the angry thug kid he was, and wanted to be a bad a.ss on the phone to his girlfriend. At this point this is where Trayvon confronted Zimmerman, and he fell back to his head and got punched in his face. In the position he was on the ground, his shirt was most likely lifted, and revealed his concealed weapon, which Trayvon may have reached for, this is where Zimmerman took the gun from his hip, and shot the kid away in self defense.

We are dealing with a physically bigger man beating and a.ssaulting a shorter legally armed man who lived in his community.

If I pay $117 for my CCW license, and $100-200 for CCW class, then I am taking a weapon with me at all times that I can. If someone hits me, I am going to defend myself with my weapon. I don't want to be punched to a coma, I don't want to be hurt, I want you the fu*k away from me, and if that means defending myself from you by putting a bullet in you, so be it.

Trayvon followers are going to make up excuses for him because they see it as a race issue. I defend Zimmerman because I KNOW his exact situation. I know what it's like to get your face punched and your head split while being unable to defend yourself and only having your gun on you.
maybe some people know what its like to be followed only because theyre black .

not to mention, you conviently left out zimmerman's past while bringing up trayvon's.
 6 years ago '06        #154
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,844 | Props total: 1756 1756
 Matrix said:
Can't use em in court retard.
 6 years ago '08        #155
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 bigscore said:
He had no fu*kin business or authority to ask Trayvon ANYTHING....!

1. He's not a police officer or an "official" watch-person

(watch persons do NOT have the authority to detain or question....theyre only supposed to report)

2. Police told him to keep his a.ss in his house and NOT to persue!!!

Instead he left his home armed with a gun and confronted the kid for no good reason and now he wants to claim self defense...

Cmon Son....

thats how i see it. i dont know if dude was racist, but i will say he stereotyped trayvon and had the confidence/courage that comes with carrying a gun. basically, dude went looking for a problem and found one
 6 years ago '05        #156
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
The amount of stupidity in defense of both sides, is just terrible. Ill let an upstanding prosecution and defense defend both of these individuals, cause most of you fu*ks couldn't be close to logic if you wished.

In fact, the prosecutor in the case, legal experts say, isn’t trying to argue that Zimmerman wasn’t hurt, but that he ultimately instigated the f!ght by getting out of his car and “confronting” Martin, who was “minding his own business,” and then shot him and k!lled him when the situation slipped out of his control. The fact that Zimmerman used massive and deadly force on a teenager armed only with his fists suggests to prosecutors that he displayed reckless – and thus criminal – indifference to human life, the definition of second degree murder.

"You lose the [self-defense argument] if you are the aggressor or if you do not have a reasonable basis for fear or serious harm or death,” George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley told the Guardian newspaper recently. “Even if he is not the aggressor there will remain the question of escalation or confrontation."
We dont have all the evidence, and the ignorance of you fu*ks trying to piece together what little we do, is disgusting for both sides.
 6 years ago '06        #157
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,844 | Props total: 1756 1756
 Gatorfan2611 said:
maybe some people know what its like to be followed only because theyre black .

not to mention, you conviently left out zimmerman's past while bringing up trayvon's.
If you think your getting followed bc your black , you need to look at yourself and where your at. Hahahaha everyone on this site is a victim of rasict acts, and a qualified attorney
 6 years ago '11        #158
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
 vinceisallin said:
If you think your getting followed bc your black , you need to look at yourself and where your at. Hahahaha everyone on this site is a victim of rasict acts, and a qualified attorney
are you being sarcastic? are you saying some people haven't been followed before because theyre black?
 05-17-2012, 12:40 PM         #159
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
You sound like a slave pleading for his master....

G.O.A.T
 05-17-2012, 12:42 PM         #160
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Answer me this who's life is in more jeopardy a white man alone in the ghetto or a black man alone in a gated community? Like videos we have seen since this story people gonna come of there houses to stomp steal video the white guy, hell they even strip their clothes off them like a pack of wild animals even the bi*ches getting the kicks and punches in. How many videos we seen of white people doin that sh*t? None.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago