Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
Drich1998 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$971 | Props total: 45 45
 nc4life said:
Thats bullsh*t aint knowledge u fuCC a.ss n*gga. If he didnt wanna do harm, he would have let the Cops handle it n stopped following him. I have never seen k!lling a unharmed kid being justified by a a.ss whipping. Following somebody is a sign of intent to do harm. If he had followed me or any n*gga like me he woulda been the one dead so miss me wit that hoe sh*t u talking.
So the fact that there had been numerous robberies in the neighborhood during that period of time, done by an african american male, does not substantiate a neighborhood watch person from doing what they're supposed to? Watching the neighborhood in an attempt to make it safer?
 05-17-2012, 06:49 AM         #122
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingpin 313 said:
black people don't get justice so that's why we have to do it are self
And shouldn't with grammar like that
 6 years ago '04        #123
RWOOD 
space
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
all this reporting doesnt change the fact that zimmerman murdered martin.

he shot him.

dead.

with a gun.

murdered.

if he cant defend himself in a f!ght and needs to shoot a 17 year old guy then what the fu*k.

thats a bunch of nonsense.

its one one one.

why murder?
 6 years ago '06        #124
bobdigi 
space
space
space
$849 | Props total: 14 14
 otherside said:
Zimmerman will beat this case easily... then maybe we will see another "Rodney King" Riot, exactly 20 yrs, history repeats itself, believe dat
Yall gonna riot the hispanic communities?
 6 years ago '07        #125
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
 Mathematic said:
You sound like a slave pleading for his master....
you sound like a slave to trends

they need to leave that zimmerman dude alone man

he ain't do no harm

why don't we do stuff for our community like, stopping youth violence within itself, or stopping the thug life mentality

instead of walking around wearing hoodies when a dude tryna be G gets k!lled

aka following trends
 05-17-2012, 07:47 AM         #126
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
98% of white people are racist

just look at this site full of kids and just think how their parents feel

kids on bx steal our culture walk talk dress and love the sports we dominate but still we are nothing but nigg3rs to them and if another white man feels the need to k!ll us for walking home then its O.K
 6 years ago '08        #127
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Eddie.. said:
you sound like a slave to trends

they need to leave that zimmerman dude alone man

he ain't do no harm

why don't we do stuff for our community like, stopping youth violence within itself, or stopping the thug life mentality

instead of walking around wearing hoodies when a dude tryna be G gets k!lled

aka following trends

so wearing a hoodie in the rain is following a trend????
 6 years ago '11        #128
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
 Drich1998 said:
Really? AmeriKKKa? Y'all are really trying to say that all whites are racist when a black president was elected. Then again, he was elected based on the fact that it was the first time the black population actually showed up at the voters' booths. America isn't racist. People like you that focus on race are the racists. Color doesn't mean squat any more, except that you can sue for discrimination easier, get discounts in college based on being "minorities", and the fact that you can throw out the word race to scare employers out of firing you. This whole race issue is recockulous. I'm not saying Zimmerman is innocent, but the situation, itself, has been blown way out of proportion. Black people k!ll black people at a higher ratio than all other races combined. But because this "white" (though he's mexican) shot a black teenager, it's all of the sudden a focal point of everyone's conversation. Stupid ignorant bastards. Get a job and stop complaining about everything.
are you familiar with the history of privite prisons and the war on drugs?

it is explicitly intended to incarerate one group of the population more than any other. this goes back to the civil rights movement and continues to this day. this is not conjecture. this is fact
 6 years ago '05        #129
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
 White Face said:
zimmerman shouldn't have caught that fade, sounds like the kid whooped his a.ss something fierce.

I knew this kid couldn't have been as small as they pictures made him seem, no way in hell that kid in all them pictures would have reach like that.
they also make Zimmerman look bigger than he is....dude is pretty short. (i know people who know him) i live in sanford.

and for people saying that this sh*t is going to start a race war.......nope im white and all the hood black dudes i know dont want to shoot white people they just want to shoot cops.
 05-17-2012, 08:32 AM         #130
Buttersrugby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It seems pretty clear that while Z suspiciously watched and confronted TM, TM appeared to be the physical aggressor.

This is a big deal because those aren't defensive wounds. TM most likely, and started and escalated the situation physically. Right or wrong, it only adds support to the defense that he was physically attacked and over whelmed.
 6 years ago '04        #131
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2019 2019
All of this could have been avoided if Zimmerman didn't play toy cop.

Zimmerman could have easily provoked trayvon. We will never know.

Rip trayvon.
 6 years ago '06        #132
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,844 | Props total: 1756 1756
 corys35 said:
but really tho if it was cold blooded murder there wouldnt have been a f!ght to begin with he would have just shot his a.ss
That's what I'm saying. This dude no matter how stupid he is was just trying to help. He took it way to far, but I don't think he's as rasict as some think. Racist acts don't need a situations, people just do em. He struggled, got whooped, and shot him. Most of you p*ssys and want to be thugs prolly would of done the same Damn thing.
 6 years ago '04        #133
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11762 11762
 storchaveli said:
well that and this autopsy report confirms it, then. Trayvon wasn't a victim.

/caseclosed

so when u get in a f!ght do u pull out a gun?

He is a victim if dude didnt mess with him this wouldnt have happened zimmerman approached the kid
 6 years ago '07        #134
djdeez1211 
space
space
$776 | Props total: 7 7
Zimmerman still committed an unjustifiable murder.

6 years ago '05        #135
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1229 1229
 Drich1998 said:
So the fact that there had been numerous robberies in the neighborhood during that period of time, done by an african american male, does not substantiate a neighborhood watch person from doing what they're supposed to? Watching the neighborhood in an attempt to make it safer?
Its like a mall security cop bringing his personal weapon to work with him, he follows a person for being suspicious but not doing anything, a scuffle takes place, you don't know who's fault it is but the mall cop shoots and k!lls the teen with his own gun... he is guilty..
Zimmerman witnessed no crime, as a neighborhood watch your job is to stay in a safe place and report crime to the police.. you are not to approach or interact with any crime taking place. Why does zimmerman have his weapon on him doing this job? To be safe right? Now if you are doing this job and you have a weapon on you, you have intent to k!ll someone if you are in a threatening situation. Is zimmerman sitting in his vehicle with his weapon on him?? Zimmerman like most people probably concealed his weapon and then exited the vehicle, and then followed a teenager he thought was suspicious.. My question again is what was zimmermans intent?? he said they always get away right?? what was zimmer man going to do if he had actually witnessed a crime? and why have the weapon concealed on you if all you are to do is report crime?
 05-17-2012, 10:04 AM         #136
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To me it seems like they are trying their hardest to make zimmerman the innocent person.... How could all this be coming up months later....
 6 years ago '09        #137
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,835 | Props total: 17947 17947
 Drich1998 said:

1. He was not a "neighborhood watch" person. He was "self appointed"

2. He was told not to pursue

3. Based on his own call to 911, he stated that Tray was not doing anything other than walking.

4. He confronted Tray...armed with a gun

5. GZ initiated the confrontation.

The only one uneducated on these facts is you.
 6 years ago '04        #138
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,325 | Props total: 2476 2476
 SSJVEGETO said:
All that means is that there was a f!ght.
Or maybe he fu*ked em up some other way
/thread
 6 years ago '05        #139
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
SO............ question is if there was a scuffle why so? Wasn't trayvon still minding his own business when Zimmerman decided to interfere with his life that had no confliction with his own? scuffed knuckles and injured zimmerman still doesn't describe motive behind why those injuries are there. Zimmerman from what I understand was the one who became suspicious of a black teen minding his own business walking through his neighborhood... Zimmerman still used excesive force and went out with the intent to use it as a means of self defense if an altercation arised..... Trayvon didn't come looking for Zimmerman.... What else am I missing here?
 6 years ago '10        #140
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
like i said before...Zimmerman should be free because he was in his right to do what he did even though is was stupid and unnecessary. if people don't like it they should change that law that they voted on to be passed. this is why people really need to think about the things they vote on.
zimmerman is a clown but by law should be free
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy