Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #101
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,898 | Props total: 1322 1322
 kainoa1 said:
100 on that my guy . if they let him out he
Haha so complain about a guy taking justice in his own hands but yet the streets should take justice into their own hands. Makes a lot of sense.
 05-17-2012, 12:03 AM         #102
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Storchaveli;23265879]Well that and this autopsy report confirms it, then. Trayvon wasn't a victim.

/CASECLOSED

[/QUO
Fucc'n kids wasn't strapped cuzz?? How u gonna gonna let a n*gga break your nose and slam ya head on the ground with a gun? More importantly, why didn't he leave him alone when he was told to. Where I'm from, if a n*gga following me, thats a sign that u intend to do me harm. So it doesn't matter. He had grounds to stand his ground also. k!ll ya self fucc boy........
 6 years ago '11        #103
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,296 | Props total: 12684 12684
that goes to show you zimmerman a.ss was getting handle by a 17 year old and he could not take the unexpected a.ss whooping so he clap young homie
 6 years ago '04        #104
ericfenn 
space
space
space
$176 | Props total: 0 0
Now i don't normally comment o sh*t like this but come on people this is in your face bullsh*t that man k!lled that teenager cold blooded . starting with the 911 call he said "I'm tired of these coons or goons getting away" . The first autopsy that was done on the teenager showed no physical evidence that he had been in any type of scuffle other that a gun shot wound But now with his hot shot Hollywood attorneys the teenagers knuckles some how is missing skin , REALLY , and if you listening to the 911 call not one time did the man tell the dispatcher that the teenager was circling his vehicle but now with the Hollywood attorneys the teenager was circling his vehicle ,REALLY" now i can only imagine how the comments will go after i post this but i really don't care ......................

05-17-2012, 12:12 AM         #105
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
He was when he beat the sh*t out of Zimmerman. You pound my head against concrete, I'll get you off me anyway that I can, even if it means k!lling you. Even just one hit to the head like that can k!ll you. Zimmerman is lucky he didn't die, if Trayvon really was bashing his head against the pavement like that.

People here are going off about why nobody addresses the fact that had Zimmerman stayed in his truck, nothing would've happened. Well he didn't stay in his truck, he followed Trayvon. Then was told not to by the 911 dispatcher. What happened after that is sketchy. You guys say that Zimmerman continued to follow Trayvon after he was told not to, yet we don't even know if he really did. Zimmerman claims Trayvon snuck up on him and punched him in the nose as he walked back to his vehicle (his medical report proves he had a broken nose). He claimed Trayvon bashed his head against the concrete (he has several injuries in the back of his head + an injury to his lower back. Oh wait, let me guess. He wasn't injured enough eh?)

If it really is such an open and shut case with Zimmerman being guilty, then why haven't you been able to prove it?

Zimmerman initiated the confrontation? How so? By following him? Big stretch there buddy. If Trayvon attacked Zimmerman while he was walking back to his vehicle, then what? At that point, Trayvon could've juts ran the hell away if he was scared. He wasn't far from his home, right? Or maybe Zimmerman really did disobey the dispatcher and continued to pursue and eventually engaged Trayvon. I don't know, neither do you. So stop pretending that you do.

edit* Am I the only one who took Storchaveli's comment as sarcasm?
Black life isn't valuable. I think I need to put this dude on ignore, and roll up to AVC and have a talk with this piece of sh*t.

April Moon Ignore 2012
 05-17-2012, 12:15 AM         #106
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haterade2885 said:
wheres the proof he murdered trayvon? you come up with that evidence and someone will give a fu*k. if you knew anything about law youd know that theres ZERO evidence to corroborate the prosecutions allegations, its just not there. no witness, no evidence to dispute that a f!ght happened and someone was shot in self defense. come on guys, lets be real here... theres no proof to show that zimmerman was out to k!ll this kid, but theres evidence this kid kicked the sh*t out of him, and then ended up shot.

my bad for injecting common sense
Thats bullsh*t aint knowledge u fuCC a.ss n*gga. If he didnt wanna do harm, he would have let the Cops handle it n stopped following him. I have never seen k!lling a unharmed kid being justified by a a.ss whipping. Following somebody is a sign of intent to do harm. If he had followed me or any n*gga like me he woulda been the one dead so miss me wit that hoe sh*t u talking.
 05-17-2012, 12:28 AM         #107
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nc4life said:
Thats bullsh*t aint knowledge u fuCC a.ss n*gga. If he didnt wanna do harm, he would have let the Cops handle it n stopped following him. I have never seen k!lling a unharmed kid being justified by a a.ss whipping. Following somebody is a sign of intent to do harm. If he had followed me or any n*gga like me he woulda been the one dead so miss me wit that hoe sh*t u talking.
sup ckrab^
 6 years ago '10        #108
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,316 | Props total: 1964 1964
still doesn't matter.. Zimmerman was running after treyvon. sh*t I would fu*k somebody up too. Justice will not be served once again All this new information emerging is pointing towards his innocence.
 6 years ago '05        #109
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10887 10887

Didn't the first autopsy said that their were no bruises or signs of scraped knuckles on Tray's hands?? Now all of a sudden he had some bumps and bruises??? The fu*k outta here this sh*t is all fu*ked up and I don't even know what to believe in anymore. I give up.
 6 years ago '07        #110
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2472 2472
 xo xo xo said:
This whole story has turn into a joke. But RIP Tayvon. You should not be dead right now.
Agreed..
 6 years ago '10        #111
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
Not gonna even try anymore....Hell why should I even I dont even live in America
 05-17-2012, 03:11 AM         #112
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sivraj said:

Didn't the first autopsy said that their were no bruises or signs of scraped knuckles on Tray's hands?? Now all of a sudden he had some bumps and bruises??? The fu*k outta here this sh*t is all fu*ked up and I don't even know what to believe in anymore. I give up.
The funeral director said there were no signs of anything on Trayvon's hands. So this article is questionable.
 6 years ago '11        #113
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 Billdotel said:
Haha so complain about a guy taking justice in his own hands but yet the streets should take justice into their own hands. Makes a lot of sense.
black people don't get justice so that's why we have to do it are self
 6 years ago '04        #114
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,143 | Props total: 447 447
it's too late/early to even comment
 6 years ago '05        #115
GST 
space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 2416 2416
I guess it wasn't possible that Trayvon was defending himself against Zimmerman..naw that aint possible at all..

they're trying their best to stack the evidence in Zimmerman's favor,so they can say the evidence is 'overwhelming' and let Zimmerman go free,hereby letting the world know that it is ok for cops and ppl who act like cops to k!ll n*ggas
 6 years ago '05        #116
GST 
space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 2416 2416
allz i gotta say is..

when shyt hits the fans,yall ignant a.ss n*gga better keep walkin staright when you see me and i got something for you crackers too
 6 years ago '07        #117
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
little bi*ch trayvon got straight merked
 6 years ago '04        #118
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 22 22
no matter, question is how u get ur azz beat THAT BAD! by a kid?
 6 years ago '04        #119
Drich1998 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$971 | Props total: 45 45
 lifeundthescope said:
Zoby and April Moon The Uncle Tom, parading for Zimmerman still It's so sad how a Black person's life is valueless in AmeriKKKA. Zoby why won't you just admit you're a racist? And April that you are a self-hating negro, oh yeah thats right you're a half-breed, do you even claim your Black side?
Really? AmeriKKKa? Y'all are really trying to say that all whites are racist when a black president was elected. Then again, he was elected based on the fact that it was the first time the black population actually showed up at the voters' booths. America isn't racist. People like you that focus on race are the racists. Color doesn't mean squat any more, except that you can sue for discrimination easier, get discounts in college based on being "minorities", and the fact that you can throw out the word race to scare employers out of firing you. This whole race issue is recockulous. I'm not saying Zimmerman is innocent, but the situation, itself, has been blown way out of proportion. Black people k!ll black people at a higher ratio than all other races combined. But because this "white" (though he's mexican) shot a black teenager, it's all of the sudden a focal point of everyone's conversation. Stupid ignorant bastards. Get a job and stop complaining about everything.
 6 years ago '04        #120
Drich1998 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$971 | Props total: 45 45
 Galactus said:
So If I stalk someone, follow them for no reason (with a gun mind u) start a f!ght and when I start losing shot them. I am right? I have all the rights, right to bear arms, right to stalk someone, right to f!ght a kid, right to shot that kid and that kid has no rights aand cant even f!ght back.

ah sounds like the America I know!
Ignorance is bliss. I suggest a spell/grammar check for this response. I have yet to see one well phrased, educated response to the issue on this website.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy