May 15 - Autopsy results show Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-16-2012, 08:56 PM         #81
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Don't inject common sense into a discussion that certain 'people' clearly don't want to use.

would have left the dude alone, wouldn't have gotten his a.ss beat.

fu*k type of sh*t is it, that you can bother someone, get your a.ss beat, then shoot them. I think I'm going to go start some sh*t with some steroid using college white boy and see where this goes....
 05-16-2012, 08:57 PM         #82
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEDOS said:
trayvon martin was just standing his ground from an Unknown grown a.ss man who was stalking and hunting him down while he was walking home minding his own business

lol @ starting a confrontation then playing the victim role

corys35 said:
what you mean you people? arguing about racist people while being a racist makes sense.... coming from people like you.... see how that works
well you see...uh...
 zogby said:
race baiting -
The act of using racially derisive language, actions, or other forms of communication in order to anger or intimidate or coerce a person or group of people. - See CAC , White Devil , Lynching photos , Half breed piece of sh*t , all YOU PEOPLE are racist .etc etc.
What actions have I done to anger, intimidate, or coerce any Whites within this thread? How can I possibly anger a White person by posting photos of my people whom were lynched by your people? Nor have I said Cac and White Devil.

Are you playing the victim now? If Race baiting is necessary to have race discussions to confront the issue of Race within this country, then so be it. Can you offer a different solution to discuss the issues of Race rather than sweeping it under the Rug Zogby? I'm sure you cannot , considering most Whites don't like to talk about race due to old skeletons coming out the closet.

Last edited by lifeundthescope; 05-16-2012 at 09:01 PM..
 05-16-2012, 09:13 PM         #83
EpodnamrA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '04        #84
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,264 | Props total: 3849 3849
Zimmerman will be dead before we all know it. He'll get spotted and someone will finish him. Either that, or he'll have to live in hiding for the rest of his life. What kind of life is that?
 05-16-2012, 09:19 PM         #85
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 biscuit said:
Zimmerman will be dead before we all know it. He'll get spotted and someone will finish him. Either that, or he'll have to live in hiding for the rest of his life. What kind of life is that?
Hopefully someone splits his wig.
 6 years ago '06        #86
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3703 3703
 Storchaveli said:
Well that and this autopsy report confirms it, then. Trayvon wasn't a victim.

/CASECLOSED

Don't say that up here. You'll be called a racist.
 05-16-2012, 09:20 PM         #87
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 biscuit said:
Did anyone k!ll the guy who k!lled Oscar Grant?
 6 years ago '06        #88
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3703 3703
 freakbucket said:

would have left the dude alone, wouldn't have gotten his a.ss beat.

fu*k type of sh*t is it, that you can bother someone, get your a.ss beat, then shoot them. I think I'm going to go start some sh*t with some steroid using college white boy and see where this goes....
Unfortunately fla law is written so you can do just that. As long as you have reasonable fear of death. Sucks but he's goiing free. As free as casey Anthony
 6 years ago '05        #89
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,135 | Props total: 19820 19820
This message is hidden because April Moon is on your ignore list.

people still pay attention to this race troll

05-16-2012, 09:26 PM         #90
Moc5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Don't inject common sense into a discussion that certain 'people' clearly don't want to use.
 6 years ago '11        #91
bc718 86 heat pts86
space
space
space
$304 | Props total: 9 9
This case is something else...
 05-16-2012, 09:37 PM         #92
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boy that racist babies thread sure disappeared since me & son posted in there.
smh
 6 years ago '07        #93
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
 Storchaveli said:
Well that and this autopsy report confirms it, then. Trayvon wasn't a victim.

/CASECLOSED

George Zimmerman followed this man for blocks, i would have whipped his a.ss also, Trayvon didnt know he was packing, zimmerman went with the gun.
 05-16-2012, 09:45 PM         #94
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let that n*gga free

Streets will take care of him. Bet...
 05-16-2012, 10:00 PM         #95
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so what? myself and anybody in here would f!ght back if some dude was following you trying start sh*t. this would have all been avoided if zimmerman would have stayed out of police business.
 6 years ago '08        #96
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
We have to understand that white people and the mentality that they have is something that has been programmed in them for a very long time. If you listen to them, they will say and give you reasons as to the justification of him being shot by thinking, He was black, he was big, he was 6'2, he had a gold grill, he had a hood on, his grades were bad, he just got suspended, he was throwing up gang signs on his face book, he was walking in a rich neighborhood, he didn’t have his papers, his birth certificate is fake, loll, he weighs 220 pounds... This is 98.8% of the reasons why they say Zimmerman is innocent.
 6 years ago '04        #97
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Supa Mario 910 said:
wheres the proof he murdered trayvon? you come up with that evidence and someone will give a fu*k. if you knew anything about law youd know that theres ZERO evidence to corroborate the prosecutions allegations, its just not there. no witness, no evidence to dispute that a f!ght happened and someone was shot in self defense. come on guys, lets be real here... theres no proof to show that zimmerman was out to k!ll this kid, but theres evidence this kid kicked the sh*t out of him, and then ended up shot.

my bad for injecting common sense
 6 years ago '05        #98
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,030 | Props total: 1226 1226
George Zimmerman stalked martin while he had a weapon concealed.. the question is what was zimmermans intent?? That will be the deciding factor in trial is what the fu*k were you doing following him? You said they always get away... get away with what? and what did you plan on doing if martin did commit a crime? Its obvious that zimmerman the whole time had expected to use his weapon... Lets say he follows martin and martin breaks into a car what is zimmerman going to do??? He planned on using his weapon for some reason during that incident if the prosecution hammers that in everyones head, zimmerman wont get off
 6 years ago '04        #99
Alf 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 0 0
 lifeundthescope said:
Hopefully someone splits his wig.
Maybe the guys from these articles will catch up with zimmerman. They seem to like splitting wigs....

05-16-2012, 10:57 PM         #100
WiltTHEGOAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1992 said:
Let that n*gga free

Streets will take care of him. Bet...
100 on that my guy . if they let him out he
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: "Very unlikely Paul George stays in OKC"
73 comments
1 day ago