May 15 - Autopsy results show Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
this story still making news?
 6 years ago '04        #62
Alf 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 0 0
 portis187 said:
I think it's hilarious that so many people care this story, & think that there making a difference somehow for on incident. I live in jersey & I see on the local news weekly some black person k!lled in camden. A 12 yr old black boy was shot in the head 12 times back in 2009 & they never found the k!ller. Funny thing i never see jessie jackson or al sharpton in camden. Unless it's a national story that gets repeated daily no one cares, because they won't get any attention from it. You got congressman, the miami heat & a bunch of people wearing hoody's to make a statement. If people really cared they would do this for ever murder victim. Not just the flavor of the month.

And look at this congress women get caught in a lie live on tv

This one is better.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #63
zogby 42 heat pts42 OP
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 lifeundthescope said:
Enlighten me, please show me where I have said any of those things concerning protests I would organize, and a Trayvon video. Secondly you have not refuted any of my claims concerning you being a racist. How am I trolling? Please shut the fu*k up Zogbi*chy.
I am f*ggot, my city is holding the Trayvon Martin hoodie March this Thurs and ill be attending. I also will be getting footage, because I would like to make a viral video entitled "Zimmerman 2012".

Bet you didnt even attend the march.

Why should i refute any claims you fu*king make , you are a race baiting troll that calls people half breeds and no better then any other racist white or otherwise that attacks people on the color of their skin.

Last edited by zogby; 05-16-2012 at 08:30 PM..
 05-16-2012, 08:05 PM         #64
Truer Living 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
Even if so this only proves self defense. the operator told zimmerman to stand down and he didn't so trayvon defended himself...
Everyone seems to keep overlooking this.
 6 years ago '04        #65
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
May be true but this wasn't equal or lesser force.
& I seriously doubt he feared for his life.
Doubt the self defense will stick, I can see him getting
that manslaughter though. Don't think he intended to k!ll
Trayvon but if you're not capable of having good judgement
then you shouldn't be permitted to have a fireman, simple as that. . .
 6 years ago '08        #66
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
Zimmerman bout to beat the trial
 6 years ago '07        #67
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
 StatisticZ said:
1. It's not illegal to ask someone what they're doing.
2. A 911 dispatcher is a CIVILIAN job. They are not sworn law enforcement officers, or fire f!ghters, or paramedics. Ignoring their "orders" isn't unlawful.
You act like dispatchers are just random n*ggas on the street that answer 911 calls. Dispatchers are trained employees and they tell people information to keep situations under control until the proper authority's get there. Im not saying Zimmerman should go to jail because he didn't listen to the dispatcher alone, but because he did not listen to the dispatcher and decided intervene where he did not have to (possible because of profiling), an unarmed teenager who was minding his own business is now dead, and I dont think its crazy that gets some sort of punishment for that. Otherwise this kinda thing would happen more often.

And not like he would be getting life in prison. I don't think Zim equivalent to Hitler anything, but I don't think him serving a few years because he wanted to flex his nuts and get a teenager k!lled in the process is a ridiculous idea.
 05-16-2012, 08:22 PM         #68
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Been tellin yall... Z gonna walk....
 05-16-2012, 08:28 PM         #69
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But Trayvon was defending himself? So I can pick a f!ght with a guy, get my a.ss beat, and shoot him and it's self defense. Ok...
 6 years ago '04        #70
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
 SOCIALITE said:
But Trayvon was defended himself? So I can pick a f!ght with a guy, get my a.ss beat, and shoot him and it's self defense. Ok...
If you're black, that's murder.
 6 years ago '08        #71
j8dakiss 
space
space
$732 | Props total: 152 152
If Zimmerman didnt shoot him from the ground on his back then it aint self defense to me....get some of that CSI shyt poppin, show me the angles at which the bullet entered Trayvon, since Zimmerman got laid out and bust his head on the curb he shouldve still been on the ground when he shot Trayvon....if not he should have tried to run, and if he was cornered then he'd have the right to shoot....not just bcuz you gotchoazzbeat.....nikkuhguilty
 05-16-2012, 08:37 PM         #72
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont give a fu*k what color you are if someone is bashing your head off the concrete shoot em, maybe zim just pulled out the gun and there was a scuffle for it and buddy got shot how the fu*k do we know? how the fu*k do any of you motherfu*kers know?
 6 years ago '04        #73
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
 S W A N said:
Case closed? All that proves is that Zimmy caught an L. Doesnt prove he didnt provoke Trayvon.
lol, I'm pretty sure Trayvon caught the L.
 6 years ago '08        #74
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
 SOCIALITE said:
But Trayvon was defending himself? So I can pick a f!ght with a guy, get my a.ss beat, and shoot him and it's self defense. Ok...
More like you believe the this guy in a hoodie is the neighborhood burglar and when you confront him on it you get a broken nose and 2 black eyes with a cut on the back of your head and THEN shoot. And not with intention to k!ll but to wound and get him off you

Zimmerman will get manslaughter at the most

Last edited by Arson; 05-16-2012 at 08:42 PM..
 05-16-2012, 08:41 PM         #75
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
I did attend the march thank you, though I did not get any footage. How am I race baiting? When Race is a issue and should be discuss within our country? You cannot even provide any factual evidence to show that I am a troll, besides supposedly "race baiting". April Moon is a half-breed piece of sh*t, that is my opinion and I am entitled to it am I not? You're a racist yourself, like the rest of you people.
what you mean you people? arguing about racist people while being a racist makes sense.... coming from people like you.... see how that works
 05-16-2012, 08:45 PM         #76
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trayvon won't get justice. Deep down every black person knew this. The only positive that can be gained from this is black people waking up. The caucasoid is not your friend the caucasoid is not your neighbor the caucasoid is rarely civil the caucasoid is not to be trusted. The caucasoid is fake, violent, and operates with a mob mentality the law is their mob. Do not interact with the savages do not mix with the savages.
 6 years ago '05        #77
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,180 | Props total: 11743 11743
 urbangatsby said:
This means that Trayvon went out like a G and whupped george bi*ch a.ss until he pulled out his gun...don't run up on people like your chuck norris, especially 6'3 black guys holding soda pop and candy....George is still wrong for running up on Trayvon and picking a f!ght?....I bet the conversation between Trayvon and Martin went like this until George got the gun out

man that video still funny as hell
 6 years ago '10        #78
sho 2010 195 heat pts195
space
space
space
$41,845 | Props total: 4954 4954
 Storchaveli said:
Well that and this autopsy report confirms it, then. Trayvon wasn't a victim.

/CASECLOSED

If he wasn't a victim he shouldn't be dead right now

Rip
 6 years ago '05        #79
zogby 42 heat pts42 OP
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 lifeundthescope said:
I did attend the march thank you, though I did not get any footage. How am I race baiting? When Race is a issue and should be discuss within our country? You cannot even provide any factual evidence to show that I am a troll, besides supposedly "race baiting". April Moon is a half-breed piece of sh*t, that is my opinion and I am entitled to it am I not? You're a racist yourself, like the rest of you people.
race baiting -
The act of using racially derisive language, actions, or other forms of communication in order to anger or intimidate or coerce a person or group of people. - See CAC , White Devil , Lynching photos , Half breed piece of sh*t , all YOU PEOPLE are racist .etc etc.
 6 years ago '11        #80
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
 RyDezzy said:
that was awesome huh, thats why kids are just little pus*y's f!ghting old men let a kid the same age come at that kid in the video, he woulda backed down like a little ferry. Disrespectful little punk and people like you condoning it guess your a g huh
these teens are by a public park next to a drainage pool when this old guy, called them racist names and cursed at them....these kids didnt do sh*t, if they were bad, he should have call the cops but instead he brought his old a.ss over there and got served....dont try to protect old people because of their age, anyone runs up on someone should be aware of the consequence of that sh*t too

and i am a G by the way....a boxden G....SQUALLY!!!!!!! Lmfao
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc