NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,966 | Props total: 1181 1181
If you don't think zim is going to beat his case your in denial...

I know if I was to shot and k!ll a n*gga because of a f!ght in my state,I would get life..

But in Florida they have the stand your ground or what ever it is and that's enough to k!ll

I hope everybody knows zim is not going to do any more jail time..

Rip trayvon...good luck zimm
 6 years ago '10        #42
dat187st 
space
space
space
$15 | Props total: 4 4
If someone follow me and come at me u damn right they gone get whooped. Thats self defense. Zimmerman was asking for that, the boy aint deserve to get shot, He should get convicted
 6 years ago '10        #43
dat187st 
space
space
space
$15 | Props total: 4 4
Well said

keithhernandez said:
manslaughter is defined by equal or opposite force. Meaning if you k!ll someone with a gun because they had a gun, then it's justifiable. Goes the same for any weapon. Even if it wasn't premeditated murder, zimmerman's intention was to confront and intimidate. Trayvon's was to go home. One of them is dead. It's that fu*king simple.

Remember, trayvon was just staying there. Trayvon saw a car following him around a neighborhood. Then he sees the dude get out of the car on follow him in foot to confront him between two dark homes. The person that followed him was not a cop, but he was armed. Wtf would you be thinking if some dude is tailing you in a neighborhood you don't live in and doesn't identify himself as a police officer?

You simpletons are struggling because people wanted to paint this like trayvon was an angelic teen. He was really just a teenager being a teenager. The fault lies with zimmerman the whole way. You're not a cop, you don't follow. You don't confront. You don't shoot someone unarmed.
 6 years ago '04        #44
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 April Moon said:
For all Trayvon knew, Zimmerman was just going to ask him a few questions. We know Zimmerman didn't initiate the f!ght, at least not a fist f!ght. There were no other injuries on Trayvon's body aside from the bullet wound, and the marks on his knuckles which, according to the article, are consistent with Zimmerman's story that he was beaten.

You cannot even say that Zimmerman continued to follow Trayvon after he'd been told not to.
For all Zimmerman knew, Travyon was.......lets say coming back from the store after getting skittles and an Arizona.

I know you aren't adult enough to admit Zimmerman did anything wrong just wanted to show how easy it is to poke holes into your "points".
 6 years ago '11        #45
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24

you can turn this sh*t all u want, zimmerman had no right to dismiss the dispatcher orders
 05-16-2012, 07:27 PM         #46
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #47
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
zimmerman followed him after being told by the dispatcher not too, he provoked that a.ss beating and he is guilty. the kid was scared and protecting himself so i dont really see how this changes things. anyone black , white , hispanic etc with heart would protect themselves at all costs. i dont care if trayvon had a piece of his hair stuck in his fingertips ZIMMERMAN PROVOKED THIS sh*t. toss him in the cell and call it a day. this evidence dont mean sh*t to me
 6 years ago '07        #48
RyDezzy 
space
space
$428 | Props total: 9 9
 urbangatsby said:
This means that Trayvon went out like a G and whupped george bi*ch a.ss until he pulled out his gun...don't run up on people like your chuck norris, especially 6'3 black guys holding soda pop and candy....George is still wrong for running up on Trayvon and picking a f!ght?....I bet the conversation between Trayvon and Martin went like this until George got the gun out

that was awesome huh, thats why kids are just little pus*y's f!ghting old men let a kid the same age come at that kid in the video, he woulda backed down like a little ferry. Disrespectful little punk and people like you condoning it guess your a g huh
 6 years ago '06        #49
MyStYlEaRt 
space
space
$4,118 | Props total: 1159 1159
Let me say this. ALl this bullsh*t about people seeing travon beating up zimmerman is crazy. If i'm 17 and getting followed around by a grown a.ss man and feel threatened i would have done the same thing. Even if zimmerman was getting his a.ss beat, he started the f!ght in the first place.
 05-16-2012, 07:32 PM         #51
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keejee said:
there is a double-standard in this country, but Whites are so afraid of racial discussions and confronting Race issues in our country, they say "RACE ISN'T THE ISSUE!!!@@@!1111", yeah lets swept the race aspect of situations under the rug right?
 6 years ago '06        #52
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25854 25854
Even if so this only proves self defense. the operator told zimmerman to stand down and he didn't so trayvon defended himself...
 6 years ago '05        #53
zogby 42 heat pts42 OP
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 lifeundthescope said:
Zoby and April Moon The Uncle Tom, parading for Zimmerman still It's so sad how a Black person's life is valueless in AmeriKKKA. Zoby why won't you just admit you're a racist? And April that you are a self-hating negro, oh yeah thats right you're a half-breed, do you even claim your Black side?
I posted a fu*king news report and added no comments to it just copied and pasted it .
get mad at the source of the news or maybe get mad at the people doing the autopsy they are to blame for shedding some facts on what happened that night.
Remember that trayvon video you promised you would make and the protests you would organize what happened troll you are all fu*king talk and no action.
All you do seem to do is spend you time trolling here calling everyone racist when you are calling people half breeds .
Do something positive with your life , stop being a troll.
 6 years ago '09        #54
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
space
$629 | Props total: 3 3
Remember the next time your in a f!ght and losing, just pull out your gun and k!ll them. It worked for zimmerman
 6 years ago '04        #55
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
why people still using a fed case(vick) with this?
 6 years ago '04        #56
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 Nx41fe said:
Remember the next time your in a f!ght and losing, just pull out your gun and k!ll them. It worked for zimmerman
i wouldn't be surprised if it worked in texas
 6 years ago '08        #57
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
 Nx41fe said:
Same sh*t I was thinking. The shouldn't create this slippery slope
 05-16-2012, 07:48 PM         #58
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zogby said:
I posted a fu*king news report and added no comments to it just copied and pasted it .
get mad at the source of the news or maybe get mad at the people doing the autopsy they are to blame for shedding some facts on what happened that night.
Remember that trayvon video you promised you would make and the protests you would organize what happened troll you are all fu*king talk and no action.
All you do seem to do is spend you time trolling here calling everyone racist when you are calling people half breeds .
Do something positive with your life , stop being a troll.
Enlighten me, please show me where I have said any of those things concerning protests I would organize, and a Trayvon video. Secondly you have not refuted any of my claims concerning you being a racist. How am I trolling? Please shut the fu*k up Zogbi*chy.
 05-16-2012, 07:49 PM         #59
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nx41fe said:
Mind you though, if its a Black man f!ghting a White teenager, and the Black man pulls out his gun and shoots the White kid, he would be arrested immediately, without bail and given life in prison or the death penalty. It's sad how none of these White BX Zimmerman sympathizers and Uncle Tom's don't address this (Zogby/April/And others).
 6 years ago '04        #60
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
*inb4enissayakaMrsZimmerman*
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy