May 15 - Autopsy results show Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-17-2012, 04:19 PM         #181
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigscore said:
Maturity??

GZ = Grown a.ss Man

Tray = Teenager

GZ - told by police not to pursue in any way

Tray - fought for his life after being confronted by a stranger who was following him

Sooooo....who wasnt mature in this situation??

That was in reference to what someone said I wasn't talkin bout trayvon. Read to what I was replying to before gettin your panties twisted.
 6 years ago '10        #182
kwmvp12 2 heat pts
space
space
$75 | Props total: 0 0
If Zimmerman never brought the gun out past his property, Trayvon would still be alive. Zimmerman would of just caught an a.ss whoopin and that would of been it.
 05-17-2012, 04:59 PM         #183
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kwmvp12 said:
If Zimmerman never brought the gun out past his property, Trayvon would still be alive. Zimmerman would of just caught an a.ss whoopin and that would of been it.
He was licensed to carry a firearm, it's his right.
 05-17-2012, 05:57 PM         #184
James Angel 315 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm sorry but if you hide between buildings waiting to jump someone you should expect something to go wrong. I'm not saying trayvon desevered to die but thats wat happen when you try to be superman. If someone is following you call the cops don't try be superman and handle it yourself
 05-17-2012, 06:07 PM         #185
James Angel 315 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigscore said:
Maturity??

GZ = Grown a.ss Man

Tray = Teenager

GZ - told by police not to pursue in any way

Tray - fought for his life after being confronted by a stranger who was following him

Sooooo....who wasnt mature in this situation??

Trayvon confronted zimmerman first zimmerman said im not following you then trayvon ran away from zimmermans car & in between buildings & waited for zimmerman and jumped him. Instead of jumping zimmerman trayvon should of ran home. Im not saying he got wat he deserved but thats what happen when you jump someone you don't know.
 6 years ago '04        #186
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 enissay1 said:
well, I'm honestly just gonna sit back and let the evidence talk in the future. April Moon has said what I wanted to in regards to this case for the most part.

Trayvon was a thug life loving kid, who's parents had trouble controlling him, he was suspended from school and visiting his dad's girlfriend at that time in Sanford. He was a violent kid..

Zimmerman was legally carrying his weapon, concealed (because florida law only allows us to carry concealed), and was looking out for his community. After multiple break ins and in fear of a young black man who was robbing the area, he sees Trayvon. A man who did not belong in the neighborhood.
He calls the non-emergency line (not 911) and lets the operator know what is going on. All this while not loosing the guy from his sight. He wanted the cops to head out there and find him. But, when the operator suggested he don't follow him, he walked back to his car.

This is where Trayvon was most likely the angry thug kid he was, and wanted to be a bad a.ss on the phone to his girlfriend. At this point this is where Trayvon confronted Zimmerman, and he fell back to his head and got punched in his face. In the position he was on the ground, his shirt was most likely lifted, and revealed his concealed weapon, which Trayvon may have reached for, this is where Zimmerman took the gun from his hip, and shot the kid away in self defense.

We are dealing with a physically bigger man beating and a.ssaulting a shorter legally armed man who lived in his community.

If I pay $117 for my CCW license, and $100-200 for CCW class, then I am taking a weapon with me at all times that I can. If someone hits me, I am going to defend myself with my weapon. I don't want to be punched to a coma, I don't want to be hurt, I want you the fu*k away from me, and if that means defending myself from you by putting a bullet in you, so be it.

Trayvon followers are going to make up excuses for him because they see it as a race issue. I defend Zimmerman because I KNOW his exact situation. I know what it's like to get your face punched and your head split while being unable to defend yourself and only having your gun on you.
1. who are you to say Trayvon did not belong in the neighborhood, anyone should be able to walk anywhere without being profiled
2. he called 911 thats the emergency line, i've never heard of there being a emergency and non emergency 911...911 is 911
3. you and april say george walked backed to his car, but if that were the case, the f!ght happened almost 50 feet away from his vehicle...explain that
4. if you saw something strange, then followed that person...aren't you almost looking for an altercation?
5. the part you mentioned about knowing his situation...you know what its like to have ur face punched and ur head split...but did you actively pursue the person to get your head split
6. you say trayvon was a thug...you're profiling him just as zimmerman did
7. i dont know all the facts of this case, but IMO if i'm following someone, for no reason, only because they might be up to something, but i haven't seen them do anything, then i'm obviously looking for a confrontation
8. you obviously have never been profiled before, so you can have no clue what its like to be followed because you're black, and not because you are actually guilty of committing some type of crime
 05-17-2012, 06:12 PM         #187
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
These are facts brah. If the facts make Zimmerman seem like the innocent person, then maybe Zimmerman is an innocent person? Does that not make sense to you?
Yeh it does... Zimmerman taking laws in his own hands also seems like facts... Now are u zimmerman's lawyer or his half-brother?
 05-17-2012, 06:15 PM         #188
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All this proves is, well... Trayvon Martin was the one who attempted to "Stand His Ground".

Zimmerman's your typical prejudiced coward. Guy is using those white man donations to hire bodyguards. For what? He didn't have a problem strappin up to follow an unsuspecting teenager at night. Look forward to the day karma catches him slippin.
 05-17-2012, 06:36 PM         #189
enissay1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
UPDATE:

Trayvon Martin had THC in his body the night he died

ORLANDO --
The State Attorney's Office have released discovery records in the case against George Zimmerman.

INTERACTIVE: Join the discussion NOW!
Zimmerman is charged with second-degree murder the February death of Trayvon Martin in a Sanford neighborhood. Zimmerman has claimed he shot Martin in self-defense.

The records include several recordings, along with 183 pages of documents.

The documents include the original report by Christopher Serino, the investigator who investigated the shooting. The report says the entire incident, from George Zimmerman's initial call to when he was taken into custody, only took about eight and a half minutes.

Among the witness statements is one from a man who said he saw a dark-skinned man in a hoodie who was on top of a hispanic man and punching him. The man yelled that he was going to call the police, and then he heard a "pop." However, the man admitted that he did not see the beginning of the scuffle. Another witness says he heard someone say "I've got a gun, I've got a gun," and "take my gun from me."
Serino concluded, however, that there was enough evidence to charge Zimmerman was manslaughter.

In the report Serino also says he heard a man's voice yelling either "help" or "help me" 14 times in a 38 second time span, and that the voice was determined to be George Zimmerman.

Within the documents was the autopsy report, which shows where Trayvon Martin was shot and what happened as a result. It also says that Martin had THC in his body that night. THC is a substance commonly found in marijuana.

Also among the documents is the original report on George Zimmerman's injuries that night. It stated that Zimmerman had abrasions on his forehead, bleeding and tenderness to his nose, and a small laceration on the back of his head. The records also included close-up pictures of Zimmerman face the night of the shooting.
We are currently combing the documents and the recordings and will bring you what we learn from them.
Also included in the discovery documents:

Various recordings, including the 911 calls and witness interviews
Color pictures of the scene and of George Zimmerman the night of the shooting.
Lab report on the gun used in the shooting, a 9mm Keltek
Check back often for details on this developing story.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #190
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2402 2402
 April Moon said:
^^^ Gahhh!!!

What the fu*k? Can't you fu*king idiots read and comprehend ANYTHING? What part of we don't know if he continued to follow him do you not understand? He even agreed not to follow him. Here's a challenge. Prove that Zimmerman did continue to follow Trayvon, instead of walking back to his vehicle.

prove that he didn't...all the d!ckridin you're doing is off the a.ssumption that he didn't follow him and there are no 'facts' to prove that...just like there are no facts to prove that Trayvon's knuckles weren't bruised from beating Zimmerman's a.ss in self defense
 05-17-2012, 07:43 PM         #191
enissay1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #192
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,828 | Props total: 17926 17926
 corys35 said:
That was in reference to what someone said I wasn't talkin bout trayvon. Read to what I was replying to before gettin your panties twisted.
No panties over here...
 05-17-2012, 08:05 PM         #193
enissay1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
You post these pics as if you're proving the innocence of Zimmerman. Those pics don't mean sh*t.
How would YOU prove his innocence?

What if a surveillance video was posted and it showed Martin a.ssaulting Zimmerman, would that be enough? Or would you still defend Martin because he was a black kid that died that night..

You have your mind made up already that Martin is the victim here. No matter what evidence is presented to you, you will stay with that mindset. It's human nature.
 6 years ago '10        #194
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
I am not expert and am not biased either way in this case, but seeing the photos of zimmerman they just released, it could get interesting. Zimmermans knuckles are fine yet the back of his head is beaten up pretty good, which looks to me like he was hit from behind OR was face first on the ground and hit. kinda of hard to sustain those injuries if he attacked martin from the front OR had martin pinned to the ground. very interesting.

6 years ago '10        #195
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
America...where I can stalk you...step to you...then when you f!ght back in self defense I can shoot you and claim self defense myself

Justice is served
 6 years ago '09        #196
iExposeU 13 heat pts13
space
space
$926 | Props total: 1 1
 Dos-effect said:
Actually is a pretty decent story. One that has alot of implication of racial apathy and gun laws.
Many are already aware of the flawed judicial system and the racism that is still evident in AmeriKKKa, so this is nothing new. Not dismissing the murder of a young boy, but there are way more important things occurring right now.
 6 years ago '08        #197
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 1216 1216
 corys35 said:
Answer me this who's life is in more jeopardy a white man alone in the ghetto or a black man alone in a gated community? Like videos we have seen since this story people gonna come of there houses to stomp steal video the white guy, hell they even strip their clothes off them like a pack of wild animals even the bi*ches getting the kicks and punches in. How many videos we seen of white people doin that sh*t? None.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy