most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
58 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-18-2012, 11:00 AM         #81
Chillin85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

...Preach it!!!...
[pic - click to view]

e G o Maniac said:
Real sh*t here

n*ggas act like just because you want to wait for a price drop means you're broke or dependent? Not even close to that for me. I was the same person buying $60 games on day one. I have about 10 of those $60 games sitting here that I haven't had the time to play yet. Now, I play whatever's in my backlog and I get what I was looking for later on when it's cheap. Sometimes I still buy new if I'm highly anticipating (like Madden, Resident Evil, Call of Duty, Battlefield, or Ghost Recon) but I'm not going to be buying every game at $60 just so it can be put on the backburner. Made the same choice with Max Payne, and I will be buying Ghost Recon 3 new next week. Stupid n*ggas act like you have to be broke to bargain shop or wait on something.
 6 years ago '06        #82
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Looks promising.
 05-18-2012, 04:04 PM         #83
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
off topic but is uncharted 3 worth gettin now?
 6 years ago '06        #84
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 Kakarot said:
I'd say yea.
I bought it when it first came out. Loved it. One of the best games I've played.
 6 years ago '05        #85
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
this sh*t looks dope
 05-19-2012, 07:09 AM         #86
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is gonna be something special
 05-19-2012, 09:20 AM         #87
esneffoelgnairt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kakarot said:
if you can get it for under $20 yes. Game was good but its mediocore in comparison to the first 2
 6 years ago '10        #88
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,469 | Props total: 6385 6385
 e G o Maniac said:
Real sh*t here

n*ggas act like just because you want to wait for a price drop means you're broke or dependent? Not even close to that for me. I was the same person buying $60 games on day one. I have about 10 of those $60 games sitting here that I haven't had the time to play yet. Now, I play whatever's in my backlog and I get what I was looking for later on when it's cheap. Sometimes I still buy new if I'm highly anticipating (like Madden, Resident Evil, Call of Duty, Battlefield, or Ghost Recon) but I'm not going to be buying every game at $60 just so it can be put on the backburner. Made the same choice with Max Payne, and I will be buying Ghost Recon 3 new next week. Stupid n*ggas act like you have to be broke to bargain shop or wait on something.
tru story..i use to buy games on day 1..beat them sh*ts n like 6 or 10 hours then jus have them sh*ts sittin there
 6 years ago '07        #89
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,608 | Props total: 918 918

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Jayceon; 05-19-2012 at 02:11 PM..
 05-19-2012, 10:54 PM         #90
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StoopidVillinz said:
tru story..i use to buy games on day 1..beat them sh*ts n like 6 or 10 hours then jus have them sh*ts sittin there
because ps3 games dont have replayability
 06-05-2012, 07:19 PM         #91
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
after seeing that trailer

u can take my money too u naughty dogs u
 6 years ago '07        #92
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,794 | Props total: 14598 14598
 esneffoelgnairt said:
if you can get it for under $20 yes. Game was good but its mediocore in comparison to the first 2
Yea compared to the first two... under 20? He might as well just rent it.
 6 years ago '05        #93
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,970 | Props total: 21128 21128
 LAwLB15 said:
after seeing that trailer

u can take my money too u naughty dogs u
 6 years ago '12        #94
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,631 | Props total: 2141 2141
 LAwLB15 said:
because ps3 games dont have replayability
Does any game for any system have replayability? I mean once you beat a game it is unlikely that your going to go back to it. The only reason to replay a game is to trophy hunt, or if you don't have the funds to get a new game. That goes for all systems.
 6 years ago '05        #95
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 LicensedLegend said:
Does any game for any system have replayability? I mean once you beat a game it is unlikely that your going to go back to it. The only reason to replay a game is to trophy hunt, or if you don't have the funds to get a new game. That goes for all systems.
Microsoft focuses on multiplayer-friendly games which is why they sell more and have more replayability (aka Halo and Gears), most of Sony's exclusives are single-player exclusively or tack on a non-impressive multiplayer component. And then there's youd CODs, Battlefields, Maddens, NBAs, etc.

I believe that's what he meant.
 06-05-2012, 08:51 PM         #96
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SLIM said:

[pic - click to view]

There is like no gameplay in that
 6 years ago '12        #97
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,631 | Props total: 2141 2141
 DJ Krayzie said:
Microsoft focuses on multiplayer-friendly games which is why they sell more and have more replayability (aka Halo and Gears), most of Sony's exclusives are single-player exclusively or tack on a non-impressive multiplayer component. And then there's youd CODs, Battlefields, Maddens, NBAs, etc.

Starhawk, UC2/UC3, and k!llzone all have impressive multiplayer components. LBP2 and Infamous 2 have impressive tools to create missions for online playability. The same can be said for the 360 exclusives. Halo, Gears, and Forza. I do agree with you though when you say MS has a better online community which is why they sell.
 6 years ago '06        #98
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,135 | Props total: 4736 4736
every game dont need MP,
 06-06-2012, 12:06 AM         #99
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Krayzie said:

thats exactly what I meant

LicensedLegend said:
Starhawk, UC2/UC3, and k!llzone all have impressive multiplayer components. LBP2 and Infamous 2 have impressive tools to create missions for online playability. The same can be said for the 360 exclusives. Halo, Gears, and Forza. I do agree with you though when you say MS has a better online community which is why they sell.

stop it all of those games are fu*king trash and the MP got played out in less than a week
for Uncharded

LBP2 mah n*gga?? GTFO!!!
 6 years ago '05        #100
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 LicensedLegend said:
Starhawk was complete trash.. Don't even think it sold 500k units actually. That's my point. Sony develops TONS of exclusives, but a majority of them are bleeding money just like the rest of the company is. You n*ggas defend your console to death, but I bet not even one of you n*ggas bought that garbage a.ss Starhawk title. We know jesszman and his level 7 trophy a.ss didn't, or coolio and his even more pathetic trophy level. Why dont you Sony n*ggas play games?!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy