J.Cole Says Too Many Rappers “Fighting For Attention” On Twitter And He Is Not On Twitter Anymore

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
154 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
GOD WUAN 
space
space
$675 | Props total: 0 0
if he won't tweet.. his publicity team will. twitter is bigger than artist now, its a formula to promote music. lol, welcome to the music business.
 05-16-2012, 06:36 AM         #42
TRAINOFTHOUGHT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is this news really? If these f*ggot Diva n*ggas stop rapping it wouldn't be so obvious.
 6 years ago '09        #43
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
lol @ jcole having a bigger female fanbase than male...

some of you are just silly. even WITH "workout" i know females who still don't fu*k with light skin Jermaine like that. Trust me, most of his sales are coming from that underground mixtape fanbase that followed him from the warm up to now.
 6 years ago '05        #44
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 J Rob said:
nah....even before Workout he had a good amount of female fans....they probably make up about half of his fanbase now (if not more).
...forreal...

a lot of bi*ches like him because they think he "real hip hop"....

you gotta remember.. a certain percentage of hoes LOVE hip-hop.. but they dont love it like no extra deep thinkin a.ss self righteous back packer.. .. meaning they love it for it is... not on no trying extra hard to be a hip-hop head sh*t (consciously)

cole is a great mix of some mainstream sh*t.. and some deep sh*t (emotional)... PERFECT for a generation who is heavily influenced by emotional music as well as real lyrics..

i dont want to admit it.. but a lot of females (not hoes or bi*ches) are better judges of music than n*ggas... cuz dudes too focused on certain sh*t... and hoes and whatever dont even really care as long as it make they a.ss move..

and theres a great deal of these "regular" people on twitter.. who only on there because its become the status quo in a way.. who have a feeling that something wrong with that whole construct...

...you can tell whose been brainwashed... and cole still himself after all the white noise

Last edited by Gm0ney85; 05-16-2012 at 08:13 AM..
 05-16-2012, 08:41 AM         #45
Jaes Benacelli 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Affectz said:
who is he talking about tho?
Currensy the hot spitta offering his Rocafella chain to J.Cole. -then saying he rather make rings out that ish..
 6 years ago '07        #46
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,459 | Props total: 16229 16229
 Cantankerous said:
fu*k outta here, this is coming from a dude it took 6+ years to gain a buzz and had to transition to a pop release , dude knows nothing about promotion. I'm not even on twitter, but its' clear it's a huge marketing tool and needed in this time, when his buzz continuously drops (as this is also the dude who speaks multiple times about not being recognized by the media) , he'll run back.
not so sure twitter is that great of a marketing tool... like I said..everyone on there is attention whoring.. usually the musicians on there also sell less music than the amount of followers they have..
 6 years ago '07        #47
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,459 | Props total: 16229 16229
 Cantankerous said:
fu*k outta here, this is coming from a dude it took 6+ years to gain a buzz and had to transition to a pop release , dude knows nothing about promotion. I'm not even on twitter, but its' clear it's a huge marketing tool and needed in this time, when his buzz continuously drops (as this is also the dude who speaks multiple times about not being recognized by the media) , he'll run back.
not so sure twitter is that great of a marketing tool... like I said..everyone on there is attention whoring.. usually the musicians on there also sell less music than the amount of followers they have..
 6 years ago '04        #48
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
why people think workout is the only reason why he sold that much. a lot of people in nc went out and got his album. college females went out and got his album too. i went to one of his shows before workout even took off and almost half the crowd was females and knew all the words to lights please. one of my friends that hasn't bought a album in years got his album because i got her to listen to him.

i don't know how loyal the fanbase will be on his next album but i know he had nc behind his back supporting him
 6 years ago '10        #49
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,758 | Props total: 166 166
Twitter >>> J. Cole

Best promotional tool on the web and it's entertaining
 6 years ago '07        #50
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1123 1123
Truth; same thing could be said about you facebook divas
 6 years ago '04        #51
wcb1084 
space
space
$811 | Props total: 47 47
My Twitter has been deleted. Thank You Based Cole
 6 years ago '06        #52
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 4736 4736
QUOTE=STAY ASLEEP;23267361]one thing that people don't understand about twitter.... it's forever. twitter is going to escalate to a whole other level as time goes on. in a few years from now watch all these other websites and services pop up that are based soley on history of social networks. history records.

imagine if there were twitter accounts for 2pac, michael jackson, martin luther king jr..... people would be dissecting those tweets forever. and you got rappers on twitter askin for retweets of bullsh*t.[/QUOTE]

you may be on to something
I can see a potential job(more so entertainment business)asking for your twitter name. wanting to see if u have a following before even signing u on.

like who's checking for u in ur town before we even try to go national or even international or possibly other galaxies....
 05-16-2012, 11:01 AM         #53
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats y i like this dude.
 6 years ago '06        #54
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 224 224
old news
 6 years ago '09        #55
NLSP42 155 heat pts155
space
space
$7,873 | Props total: 9183 9183
Did someone says Twitter is FOREVER?????

Facebook is on its downward spiral.....twitter is only a few more years than it will tumble like every other social network

dumbass
 6 years ago '06        #56
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,736 | Props total: 8921 8921
it's good to hear he's got some sense
 6 years ago '04        #57
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
j. cole is the most vanilla emcee out there he has NO PERSONALITY AT ALL. Dudes a lame man. He has nothing to say other then he was broke trying to get rich... now what?
 6 years ago '11        #58
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 HYFR said:
Bland a.ss n*gga.

You SHOULD be on Twitter, with your plain bologna sucking a.ss.

I swear to God if you fell off the face of the planet, NO fu*ks would be given.

How the fu*k this piece of sh*t gets a record deal is beyond me..

n*gga is PLAIN as sh*t. I DON'T know what n*ggas see in this f*ggot.

He's literally a sub-par Drake.

J. Cole, if you're reading this, I sincerely hope you backflip off of your gray covered bed and break your plain a.ss neck, fu*k bi*ch hoe n*gga.
Sweet baby Jesus
 6 years ago '11        #59
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Ghost Writer said:
Damn bro cut that sh*t out...You know for a fact huh? Cole has been my favorite rapper for 4-5 years now and I've always prayed to god he never ended up like Drake. Cole has some of the most loyal fans in the game.

No Vlog?

You serious fam? Who gives a fu*k. I want to hear more flame from Cole. Not see him do dumb sh*t for attention on a webcam. I can go on tinychat or MFC if I wanna be entertained my some f*ggots via webcam.
First lol at Cole being your favorite rapper. And yes no vlog, no experience for his fans, no studio footage. Look at the rappers I mentioned. They actually have character. Artist you can have a connection to. I'm not gonna argue with you cause he's your favorite rapper. But believe me he's going to fall off. The machine behind him is not strong, his music ain't strong, his consistency ain't strong, his lyrics are sub par, he didn't transition well into the mainstream, and no one important fu*ks with him, not even his boss. Have fun listening to the "flames" he spits tho.
 6 years ago '12        #60
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,743 | Props total: 610 610
 KidKingGoD said:
j. cole is the most vanilla emcee out there he has NO PERSONALITY AT ALL. Dudes a lame man. He has nothing to say other then he was broke trying to get rich... now what?
this dumbass n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy