Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
astarisborn 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 534 534
 Dos-effect said:
You bi*ches need to pull the d!ck out your throats, if you want perfect grammar take your nerdy a.sses to college.......you equating intelligence to a internet board which in no way provides actual real life measures of how smart someone actually is.......that sh*t is dumb in its own right
Your grammar corrected:

You bi*ches need to pull the d!ck out your throats. If you want perfect grammar, take your nerdy a.sses to college. You're equating intelligence to an internet board, which in no way provides actual real life measures of how smart someone actually is. That sh*t is dumb in its own right.

As for your post, I am a college graduate already guy, however, I don't believe anyone on here who made those comments were directly relating the usage of these words/phrases to other users on BX. This happens daily in texts, emails, social media, forums, etc. Ignorance is not excusable. Forgive me for wanting/expecting more from people. Correction, not more just basic "this was taught in elementary school" english and grammar. I have an on-off button as to when/where I will use proper english in the appropriate setting and turn it off when it's not required. Most people these days don't have that and we've just grown to accept that low standard. I, along with many others on here, would like to appologize for having and holding people to standards.
 6 years ago '11        #82
Gou 
space
space
$915 | Props total: 271 271
 PG-13 said:
19/20

I got one wrong because I misread it

same here
 05-16-2012, 09:40 AM         #83
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 astarisborn said:
Your grammar corrected:

You bi*ches need to pull the d!ck out your throats. If you want perfect grammar, take your nerdy a.sses to college. You're equating intelligence to an internet board, which in no way provides actual real life measures of how smart someone actually is. That sh*t is dumb in its own right.

As for your post, I am a college graduate already guy, however, I don't believe anyone on here who made those comments were directly relating the usage of these words/phrases to other users on BX. This happens daily in texts, emails, social media, forums, etc. Ignorance is not excusable. Forgive me for wanting/expecting more from people. Correction, not more just basic "this was taught in elementary school" english and grammar. I have an on-off button as to when/where I will use proper english in the appropriate setting and turn it off when it's not required. Most people these days don't have that and we've just grown to accept that low standard. I, along with many others on here, would like to appologize for having and holding people to standards.
Expecting more from people? Ignorance is not excusable? If you dont like they way they type then dont respond or initiate conversation...Im sure they would not mind, one less anal as*hole to worry about.....

Last edited by Dos-effect; 05-16-2012 at 09:46 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #84
Tounw 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 209 209
they're means they are so it really isn't that hard
 6 years ago '10        #85
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
Sales/Sells
 05-16-2012, 09:55 AM         #86
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Zero wrong,but i'm going to be a teacher.sh*t would be embarrassing if i missed even one of them ho's.
 6 years ago '04        #87
the_mia_team 
space
space
$253 | Props total: 12 12
that was the easiest test on fu*king earth
 6 years ago '08        #88
dangeroushall 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,481 | Props total: 832 832
 SlickFoxx said:
there now shut up
You forgot a comma.

And I missed the first question...

Where are Mark and Sally?
______ over there.

Selected 'There' cause I thought the answer would be "Over There" haha
 6 years ago '10        #89
astarisborn 
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Expecting more from people? Ignorance is not excusable? If you dont like they way they type then dont respond or initiate conversation...Im sure they would not mind, one less anal as*hole to worry about.....
"Forgive me for wanting/expecting more from people. Correction, not more just basic "this was taught in elementary school" english and grammar."

If you're going to quote me, QUOTE ME, don't use bits and pieces of it in an attempt to make your point. Now, I'm speaking less from the point of BX and more from the point of people talking to me in various forms (text, email, etc) first and foremost. Every day you see "Facebook Philosophers" giving out their worldly wisdom and random quotes and almost all contain misspelled words and improper grammar. Now I'm classified by you as an "anal as*hole" for not wanting to have to decipher what people mean every time they write something to me? It's labels like those that make people afraid to correct anyone and contributes to the problem. It's not only grammar, it's life in general. Everyone is too afraid of someone like you calling them an "as*hole" or worse (most of the time it is worse).
 05-16-2012, 12:59 PM         #90
GMoney47 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
It's not about responding, or about equating bad grammar to someone's level of education, or even about being anal. I don't always use the best grammer but I try to USE THE RIGHT WORDS! Besides, reading that sh*t is annoying.
 6 years ago '11        #91
tfc1193 70 heat pts70
space
space
$6,230 | Props total: 2760 2760
100% muthafuka!
 6 years ago '05        #92
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
Can't stand seeing adults that can't grasp Grade 3 level grammar.
 6 years ago '10        #93
astarisborn 
space
space
 ice wolf said:
Can't stand seeing adults that can't grasp Grade 3 level grammar.
 05-16-2012, 01:20 PM         #94
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you got ANY of em wrong then you're a dumbass. simple as that.

sh*t is not rocket science.
 6 years ago '07        #95
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
you lose/lost
 6 years ago '04        #96
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
 e G o Maniac said:
I just can't understand how people don't know the differences. These aren't just typos, either. I've made a few typos and said fu*k it, but most people genuinely don't know the difference. Hell, I wouldn't even care if you misspelled the word as long as you are using the right fu*king one.

I mean, yeah, I was a strong reader at an early age (college level in the 5th grade) but damn. Oh well, their loss and my gain.

And yes, you do need to know the differences in the real world. Let someone look at a resume that has these mistakes and watch it go right into the trash. Any human resources manager will tell you that the best way to weed down a pile of hundreds of applications and resumes is to throw one out as soon as you see something you don't like. That something could be as little as a typo.
this ^
 05-16-2012, 06:58 PM         #97
MissRhea623 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
perfect! the biggest pet peeve of mine is people not using the proper words when they are definitely trying to sound extra intelligent.
 05-16-2012, 07:07 PM         #98
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
20/20
 05-17-2012, 10:02 AM         #99
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissRhea623 said:
perfect! the biggest pet peeve of mine is people not using the proper words when they are definitely trying to sound extra intelligent.
Really n*gga?
 6 years ago '06        #100
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 FalconBuddha said:
Wish there was one for your/youre
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087