College Football Recruiting 2013: Top Schools for Top 25 Uncommitted Recruits

most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #101
USC 79 heat pts79 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
 xxnav180xx said:
one of yall usc dudes needs to tell how many spots u have left, is priest a take even with the dbs uve already gotten?
We have 1 schollie left and it will go to a DB most likely Priest Willis if we can win the battle. Wont be easy, dude is a stud. Said to like several different schools


Last edited by USC; 07-28-2012 at 08:55 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #102
USC 79 heat pts79 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
 FeedTheBeast said:
Damn Recruiting has been so crazy this year........or is it just my team?


We gonna finish strong.....it's a long way until NSD and the outcome of the season will flip a lot of these dudes.
yeah crazy the Rueben flipped on yall, he had been saying bama bama bama all during the camps before that. Still got a good class coming in and nowhere near over for yall. As for my program we are trying to finish up before the start of the season.


Last edited by USC; 07-28-2012 at 08:55 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #103
USC 79 heat pts79 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
 ThugLuv5450 said:
Clemson better close the dealwith their remaining recruits

Fuller
Adams
Bell
Kearse
North
Crowder
Doogsma(sp)
Fuller more than anybody lol

RobN said he might take a official to USC

Hope yall got a firm grip, because we will give him the full court press and if he wanted to switch we would make room.
 5 years ago '06        #104
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,536 | Props total: 1036 1036
 USC said:
yeah crazy the Rueben flipped on yall, he had been saying bama bama bama all during the camps before that. Still got a good class coming in and nowhere near over for yall. As for my program we are trying to finish up before the start of the season.
That will be important to yall..Focus fully on the games ahead of yall instead of trying to plz recruits during. USC stays owning California
 5 years ago '06        #105
xxnav180xx 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 2 2
 USC said:
We have 1 schollie left and it will go to a DB most likely Priest Willis if we can win the battle. Wont be easy, dude is a stud. Said to like several different schools
u hearing anything new on the willis/goodman package deal? or is that pretty much done now?
 5 years ago '10        #106
USC 79 heat pts79 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
 xxnav180xx said:
u hearing anything new on the willis/goodman package deal? or is that pretty much done now?
Man I was going to ask you the same thing. If that rumor is true we wouldnt be able to swing both of them. LSU would have a good shot at landing both and man that would be a HUGE get for yall. Goodmans cousin is committed to us and the rumor is if Priest holds out to long we might have to go all in on Goodman because of the chance of his cousin flipping. Hawkins has been a huge SC recruiter so I dont see that happening but its chance.
 5 years ago '10        #107
USC 79 heat pts79 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
 titanreese said:
That will be important to yall..Focus fully on the games ahead of yall instead of trying to plz recruits during. USC stays owning California
Yeah, we couldn't wait till NSD schollies to limited to risk it. I expect yall to steal quite a few studs who are undecided. If not for the sanctions I believe we could of scooped a guy like Laremy Tunsil. Just can't risk it.
 5 years ago '06        #108
xxnav180xx 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 2 2
 USC said:
Man I was going to ask you the same thing. If that rumor is true we wouldnt be able to swing both of them. LSU would have a good shot at landing both and man that would be a HUGE get for yall. Goodmans cousin is committed to us and the rumor is if Priest holds out to long we might have to go all in on Goodman because of the chance of his cousin flipping. Hawkins has been a huge SC recruiter so I dont see that happening but its chance.
i heard it was dead unless they both goto UCLA, which is still a possibility, i dont think goodman is a take right now for us, but if it helps us pull willis id take him, i dont see goodman leaving the west coast... i think UW and oregon might be a factors for goodman, but i still think its between USC and LSU for priest...
 5 years ago '10        #109
USC 79 heat pts79 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
 xxnav180xx said:
i heard it was dead unless they both goto UCLA, which is still a possibility, i dont think goodman is a take right now for us, but if it helps us pull willis id take him, i dont see goodman leaving the west coast... i think UW and oregon might be a factors for goodman, but i still think its between USC and LSU for priest...
man fu*k u˘la they get nothing
 07-28-2012, 07:29 PM         #110
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 USC said:
Fuller more than anybody lol

RobN said he might take a official to USC

Hope yall got a firm grip, because we will give him the full court press and if he wanted to switch we would make room.
You do realize its a team race for Fuller right???Clemson n VTech...If his brothers didnt go VT he's def be a tiger...No worried bout USC with Fuller..He's announcing tomorrow.
 5 years ago '07        #111
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,556 | Props total: 1174 1174
Canes got 2 Commits this week

fu*k the rest of yall commits
 07-28-2012, 09:28 PM         #112
3rdpiano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ND!

We've been recruiting good. I hope we lure a couple more guys here. We really should go to the acc
 5 years ago '10        #113
USC 79 heat pts79 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
 ThugLuv5450 said:
You do realize its a team race for Fuller right???Clemson n VTech...If his brothers didnt go VT he's def be a tiger...No worried bout USC with Fuller..He's announcing tomorrow.
Im talking about the #1 recruit in the nation..Robert
 5 years ago '04        #114
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,688 | Props total: 311 311
Just got word our 18th and final commit is in...

Will go public 2nd week of August...

and its a KABBOOOMMMM



 5 years ago '04        #115
bouncer900 
space
avatar space
space
$4,015 | Props total: 87 87
 Hustler_101 said:
Just got word our 18th and final commit is in...

Will go public 2nd week of August...

and its a KABBOOOMMMM



 5 years ago '06        #116
xxnav180xx 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 2 2
 lostkauze said:
...ROb ndafu*kyouspellhisname said oregon as well
hes def going to clemson, they are signing like 4 of his teammates for him to come
 5 years ago '05        #117
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$3,336 | Props total: 532 532
boxden exclusive

Kendall Fuller will be a clemson tiger, he will announce today.
 5 years ago '10        #118
USC 79 heat pts79 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
 BONZ! said:
boxden exclusive

Kendall Fuller will be a clemson tiger, he will announce today.
Clemson will have D sooner than later

Another 5 star nice work, kid is can't miss.
 5 years ago '10        #119
USC 79 heat pts79 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
 Hustler_101 said:
Just got word our 18th and final commit is in...

Will go public 2nd week of August...

and its a KABBOOOMMMM




[spoiler - click to view]



I like the surprise in KABBBOOOOOOOMS but i must know
 5 years ago '05        #120
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$3,336 | Props total: 532 532
 USC said:
Clemson will have D sooner than later

Another 5 star nice work, kid is can't miss.
i got caught trollin'...lol he went to Va Tech. with his 2 brothers....


oh well
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy