J.R. Smith is “broke,” so father pushing him to stay in New York

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
336db336boy336 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,070 | Props total: 556 556
he just paid his brother tuition at louisville ......and he broke?
 6 years ago '04        #42
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,044 | Props total: 19872 19872
If I have to see JR Smith jacking up shots next season, HELLO BROOKLYN. fu*k, I'm a native Brooklynite anyway.....
 6 years ago '10        #43
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
 quan3106 said:
If he broke its prolly his father fault....when a young black dude makes the NBA off hard work they whole damn family think they made the NBA and become entitled...
this is definitely true man and sometimes its not even just fam but friends too...ask AI. Ai said he use to spend $100+ every time he went to McDonalds...its crazy
 6 years ago '10        #44
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,777 | Props total: 2867 2867
2 things....

-i guess some have never been around people who were rich before. Yo you can make 25 mil A YEAR but if you spend & live a lifestyle of 50 mil than you do the math...yes anyone can go broke. Then add that to (& this is opinion/possiblities) his chic who he is Cleopatra'ing, his probably entire fam & distant relatives, n*ggas he hangs with...than himself. Yeah that 25 mil would be a lot of bread but not if you spending 20 mil on everybody else before you even touch anything for yourself & bills.

-most importantly, lets not forget this is JR Smith. NBA **** of all time 1st team. I HOPE he is just broke as he can't keep up with his lifestyle in accords to rich people's standards.

...hard to tell who would pick him up just due to his track record (course somebody will, it just may not be near the amount he expected/people thought he'd get)
 05-15-2012, 04:45 PM         #45
p imperial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 quan3106 said:
If he broke its prolly his father fault....when a young black dude makes the NBA off hard work they whole damn family think they made the NBA and become entitled...
I might be wrong but I remember reading stories bout how jr comes from a good family in an upper middleclass neighbourhood out in jersey

“I’m not a ’hood guy,” Smith told Yahoo! Sports on Monday. “I’m not a street guy. And I’m not a gang member.”

Across basketball, there’s so much talk about Smith needing to leave behind his past, but beyond those tattoos and turbulence, a truth has been lost in the tsk-tsking lectures. His judgment has betrayed him at times, but never his roots.

“J.R. grew up in the woods of Millstone,” his father, Earl, said. “There’s no Bloods. There’s no Crips. The only gangs were the deer.”

According to wiki, median income of millstone township is $104,561....could be jr is just a sheltered dumbass with no sense of personal responsiblity like these whiteboys that get tatted up and try to be rappers with their daddies money
 05-15-2012, 04:46 PM         #46
Drum Gang Joe C 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he just needs to chill and and be a regular n*gga for a while. Focus on basketball. 2.5 mil is a lot of money to make in one year
 6 years ago '05        #47
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
btw this is where I do respect LeBron, his entourage makes cake.
Good for them, but he dont get respect for that.....

fu*k EVERYONE besides My Moms, Dad, my wifey and Kid(s).......erryone else getting a Poster of Me
 6 years ago '04        #48
damjr87 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 7 7
Aye Big Earl, that's how you talk to your son!

6 years ago '10        #49
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
lol thats dumb to stay.he is worth almost triple that.

leave and get you're money lil n*gga

He and Delonte stay getting underpaid
 6 years ago '12        #50
foolie02 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,595 | Props total: 669 669
 6 years ago '04        #51
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,044 | Props total: 19872 19872
 Gottagat said:
lol thats dumb to stay.he is worth almost triple that.

leave and get you're money lil n*gga

He and Delonte stay getting underpaid
maybe its the stupid tat selection.

6 years ago '06        #52
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I don't take articles seriously where there's a typo in the first sentence. Just shows it's a site that isn't worth the tiniest bit of credibility

J.R. Smith has choices to make, and like all NBA player the decision will really be about the money. He just may be more nekkid about it.
 05-15-2012, 05:53 PM         #53
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
btw this is where I do respect LeBron, his entourage makes cake.
n*gga that's LEBRON JAMES. He'll print money for the rest of his life. If you can't find a way to monetize LeBron James image, you're a fu*kin idiot.
 05-15-2012, 05:54 PM         #54
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illstate11 said:
He gonna get kicked outta young money

Na na ymcmb need dat cash flo, broke n*ggas ain't woadie belee dat, aks da hot boyz
You tried and failed.
 6 years ago '09        #55
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
probably wasted his money on tattoos
 6 years ago '05        #56
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 quan3106 said:
Not your whole damn family...but I think if your mom and dad was in your life and helped raised you and get far in your career...Hell yeah they entitled....but maybe his dad wants him to stay in NY because thats where he lives and he can help manage his money better...just an a.ssumption
 05-15-2012, 06:28 PM         #57
1337_ONE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '05        #58
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 p imperial said:
I might be wrong but I remember reading stories bout how jr comes from a good family in an upper middleclass neighbourhood out in jersey

“I’m not a ’hood guy,” Smith told Yahoo! Sports on Monday. “I’m not a street guy. And I’m not a gang member.”

Across basketball, there’s so much talk about Smith needing to leave behind his past, but beyond those tattoos and turbulence, a truth has been lost in the tsk-tsking lectures. His judgment has betrayed him at times, but never his roots.

“J.R. grew up in the woods of Millstone,” his father, Earl, said. “There’s no Bloods. There’s no Crips. The only gangs were the deer.”

According to wiki, median income of millstone township is $104,561....could be jr is just a sheltered dumbass with no sense of personal responsiblity like these whiteboys that get tatted up and try to be rappers with their daddies money
i put it in my previous post, this is correct, he is from millstone. nothing but mansions out there. i was about to go into his parents house but they werent home, its big as fu*k and they have a pad for their maid in the back.

i got video
 6 years ago '06        #59
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
 T2THEONE said:
Smith has earned $25.7 million in salary over his eight year NBA career, plus picked up a reported $3 million playing in China during the lockout.

No sympathy whatsoever for this f*ggot. Aside from the fact that he pissed away all that money like an idiot, he's one of the biggest pieces of sh*t in the NBA.

DEDOS said:
remember that story when he was getting fined 6 figures for missing practice or some sh*t like that and he was quoated that he didnt get a fu*k
JR lost.
 6 years ago '06        #60
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 quan3106 said:
if he broke its prolly his father fault....when a young black dude makes the nba off hard work they whole damn family think they made the nba and become entitled...
truth.com
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago