Manny Pacquiao rips Obama's views on gays

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #161
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,201 | Props total: 17585 17585
 perplexity said:
i'm puzzle by this comment, please explain yourself. Are you saying only an immature undeveloped mind could possibly call themselves an atheist?....

So it's immature to not believe in something without proof but it's totally mature to believe in something that has no proof? Right then...

Food for thought :

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

also to the guy who said he thinks it is bullsh*t that if he says he disagrees with gay marriage people automatically a.ssume he is some ignorant d!ckhead, i agree, that is bullsh*t. Simply stating you are for/against something shouldn't make people draw those types of conclusions. Want to know what is equally bullsh*t? Saying you are an atheist/agnostic and automatically people want to know "whats wrong with you?!?!" or "do you have issues or something?!" lol, seriously fu*ked up.

I'm all for gay marriage, just like i'm all for people believing in god, if that makes you happy fu*king do it and own it, just don't slam it in my damn face. Gay people aren't "slamming it" in anyone's faces, they just want a basic human right and should not be denied that right because religious people don't like it.... If you disagree with gay marriage good for you, but don't fall back on an argument based on god or the "sanctity of marriage", because those arguments are bullsh*t and invalid.

p.r.o.p.p.e.d.
 05-16-2012, 08:51 AM         #162
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:
this is my thing about god....i believe in him and i know others dont....

if im right then ill get to go to heaven but if im wrong then nothing will happen so why not believeits a no lose situation
Pascal's Wager.....

Good read if you haven't studied it yet. And, do you think god will accept this "rather be safe than sorry" approach?

Last edited by Cowboys All Day; 05-16-2012 at 09:04 AM..
 05-16-2012, 09:20 AM         #163
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
if god wanted us to all be f*ggots, he would have made us all the same s3x and gave men the opportunity to procreate.

but we cant , we need women. theres males and females for a gotdamn reason. What happened to people remembering that? this world is lost my dude.
But your God also gave us free will which means we're allowed to make our own decisions regarding our own lives.
 05-16-2012, 09:24 AM         #164
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The reason why people care and are homophobic, is because of their own homos3xual urges. This has been proven in studies. You see it over and over again in politicians and religious nuts who get caught fu*king other guys. I'm sure half of these boxden homophobes are trapped in the closet
 05-16-2012, 09:27 AM         #165
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
because i wont accept you and your f*ggot peers? Man fu*k out of my personal space. I would never except you and your s3xuality as an equal to heteros3xuality, point blank. Stop trying to change the world as we know it. Gays should not get married and gays should not raise children.

God have mercy on us all because this world is def going full speed to hell.

Good thing Hell doesn't exist

Nobody gives a sh*t about your view of homos3xuality being equal to heteros3xuality, if you're not fu*king dudes in the a.ss, what does it matter what your view on homos3xuality is? The only people who should have opinions on homos3xuality are...HOMOs3xUALS. If you're straight, shuuuuuut the fu*k up because what another man does with his d!ck or another bi*ch does with her pus*y has NOTHING to do with you.

Gay people deserve the right to screw up the lives of their children just as much as you have the right to screw up the lives of your children.
 05-16-2012, 09:27 AM         #166
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kevante said:
The reason why people care and are homophobic, is because of their own homos3xual urges. This has been proven in studies. You see it over and over again in politicians and religious nuts who get caught fu*king other guys. I'm sure half of these boxden homophobes are trapped in the closet
cheguevara's got a little swish in him?
 05-16-2012, 09:32 AM         #167
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perplexity said:
Pascal's Wager.....

Good read if you haven't studied it yet. And, do you think god will accept this "rather be safe than sorry" approach?
Absolutely not because you're trying to do good in order to go to heaven when you should be doing good for the sake of being good. That's why religion is so misguided and belief in God has been perverted. Plex, I don't think there is any tangible reason as to why I believe in God or why I believe God exists, it's a matter of faith. Anybody who tries to accumulate tangible evidence in God is a fool. The Bible itself says false prophets will roam the earth, why would you keep listening to what a man says about what should be word inspired by God?

Christian heads need to really wake up from this enslaved mentality.
 6 years ago '05        #168
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
And just like that the majority of his endorsements went out the door.
 05-16-2012, 09:35 AM         #169
enissay1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I respect Manny for voicing his opinion.

While I'm not a Christian, I am against gay marriage.

Sure I may have the urge to want to skin people up and put apple sauce on them, but I am not going to f!ght to make it acceptable in society. We have come to an acceptance of homos3xuality as a norm, simply because we are letting the gays tell us so.
we feel that they are "human" as well, and we don't care what they do in life.

We forget that what people do publicly affects our children, and future generations. Being homos3xual is against nature and wrong. Sure you are free to do all the wrong you want in life, but lets keep it within the walls of your home.

Our biggest mistake was to accept this homos3xual lifestyle in people and normalize it.

It is not normal, it should not be, and giving them the right to marry is unacceptable.

And please, stop comparing it to the civil rights movement. You can hide being gay by appearance and character, no one will know you fu*k the same s3x, but you can't hide your skin color.
 05-16-2012, 09:38 AM         #170
Willie Lee Macc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The dogeater finally saying something I can agree with. Floyd will still whoop his a.ss if they ever f!ght though.
 05-16-2012, 09:46 AM         #171
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 enissay1 said:

Sure I may have the urge to want to skin people up and put apple sauce on them, but I am not going to f!ght to make it acceptable in society. We have come to an acceptance of homos3xuality as a norm, simply because we are letting the gays tell us so.

We forget that what people do publicly affects our children, and future generations. Being homos3xual is against nature and wrong. Sure you are free to do all the wrong you want in life, but lets keep it within the walls of your home.

Our biggest mistake was to accept this homos3xual lifestyle in people and normalize it.

It is not normal, it should not be, and giving them the right to marry is unacceptable.

And please, stop comparing it to the civil rights movement. You can hide being gay by appearance and character, no one will know you fu*k the same s3x, but you can't hide your skin color.
If a Gay Person gets married, will you know? Will it keep you from living your life?
 6 years ago '09        #172
cfalcon2240 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$265 | Props total: 237 237
All y'all that's saying gay marriage is cool or it's non of our business is wrong!! You must be gay mentally and physically to say that sh*t out your mouth.. sh*t just ain't right no matter how u look at it!! You dnt have to be religious to see that.. Just have some common sense.. PAC man right! Respect him for speaking up! Jay Z been making bad choices all his life money dnt make u smart or make what u say right!! It's not about caring what the next man or woman do but the government shldnt legalize it.. By the way u really shld care what ya neighbor or brother do if you have any kind of heart!
 05-16-2012, 09:53 AM         #173
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 enissay1 said:

Who are you to say what is against nature and what is wrong? Who made the rule that if 2 things can't reproduce they shouldn't be together? Why are so many people obsessed with the fact that the same gender can't produce offspring? As if we NEED any more fu*king people on the planet, we are getting overpopulated as it is bro. Marriage should be a basic human right, the only reason gay marriage is even up for debate is due to religion, take that out of the equation and nobody has a soap box to stand on talking about how it's wrong morally.

And I do agree with your last bit, this is 100000% different from the civil rights issues.
 05-16-2012, 09:57 AM         #174
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have a reason to dislike Manny now: Talking about unimportant sh*t that only uppity a.ss evangelicals speak out against.

News flash for all the bible quoters out there: Most people really don't give a sh*t about marriage being a religious ritual anymore. It's more of a general ritual, practiced by everyone( including people who don't even buy into ANY organized religion.)

Wanna discriminate? Stand on your own two bigoted feet, and don't use religious text as a crutch. Homos3xuals getting married doesn't effect my life at all, so I have no fu*king issue with it. Don't see why anyone else who isn't a nosey nimrod would either.A happy couple is a happy couple. If they feel they need/want to make it 'official', than why the fu*k shouldn't they tie the knot?
 05-16-2012, 10:00 AM         #175
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cfalcon2240 said:
All y'all that's saying gay marriage is cool or it's non of our business is wrong!! You must be gay mentally and physically to say that sh*t out your mouth.. sh*t just ain't right no matter how u look at it!! You dnt have to be religious to see that.. Just have some common sense.. PAC man right! Respect him for speaking up! Jay Z been making bad choices all his life money dnt make u smart or make what u say right!! It's not about caring what the next man or woman do but the government shldnt legalize it.. By the way u really shld care what ya neighbor or brother do if you have any kind of heart!

This right here is what's wrong with America. I don't even understand why you brought up Jay-Z

Now you say it's not about caring about what next man or woman does...but then later you contradict yourself and say I should care about what they do...which one is it? Whatever happened to individual freedom to live the way they choose to live their life without worry of persecution? My personal beliefs of homos3xuality should have no bearing on what others are able to do or how they are able to live.

I'm not supporting Homos3xuality, I'm supporting the person's right to choose the path they travel. That doesn't make me Gay, if anything that makes me that much more straight because I'm not concerned with what Gay men or women do. I still cringe when I see two men kiss, it's not something I will ever be comfortable with, but that doesn't mean for THAT REASON I should oppose their rights to be married and have a family, that's ridiculous.

I look at the Gay Marriage debate the same way I view abortion, I'm not a woman so why should I deny any woman the right to choose. That doesn't make me Pro-Abortion.

Last edited by Dangerously; 05-16-2012 at 10:04 AM..
 05-16-2012, 10:02 AM         #176
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's funny, I'm not even that militant about Gay rights, but there's a clear path of logical thought and many of you refuse to acknowledge it. It's fascinating.
 6 years ago '04        #177
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Manny might have fu*ked up, the Gay community has a strong pimp hand

Ya'll would be surprised how many gay cats run your favorite brands and corporations...Tim Cook being gay sure as fu*k didn't stop you lil' niglets from buying Iphones did it?
 05-16-2012, 10:05 AM         #178
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said:
Manny might have fu*ked up, the Gay community has a strong pimp hand

Ya'll would be surprised how many gay cats run your favorite brands and corporations...Tim Cook being gay sure as fu*k didn't stop you lil' niglets from buying Iphones did it?
If they knew how many gays ran the tech sector, there would be a whole lot of people on flip phones
 6 years ago '11        #179
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,201 | Props total: 17585 17585
 Dangerously said:
It's funny, I'm not even that militant about Gay rights, but there's a clear path of logical thought and many of you refuse to acknowledge it. It's fascinating.
this is boxden tho. I just say what I say and don't take it personal, I don't have to actually be around these n*ggas and their ignorance
 05-16-2012, 10:09 AM         #180
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cfalcon2240 said:
Why is it wrong though? You cant hate people for really following what the Bible or the Constitution indicate. The bible NEVER EVER says being gay is wrong, but people have interpreted it to fit their own phobias and hatred.

The constitution supports equal rights to every citizen regardless of race, s3x, creed, or s3xuality. Not that the country has followed this by any means, but thats what the country is about. And if you are speaking from a patriotic moral aspect, then it should not matter the s3xual preference of any American, they are entitled to the same benefits that every other American is. To deny this is discrimination, and in this case the discrimination is based on the fear of difference.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now