Manny Pacquiao rips Obama's views on gays

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #141
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,471 | Props total: 14750 14750
y the fu*k do ppl care what athletes (or celebrities) have to say about politics? WHO GIVES A sh*t?!
 05-16-2012, 02:13 AM         #142
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
y the fu*k do ppl care what athletes (or celebrities) have to say about politics? WHO GIVES A sh*t?!
I don't think it's that we care they even had an opinion on it, we're reacting to the ignorant statement they made.

[video - click to view]

05-16-2012, 02:17 AM         #143
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perplexity said:
True, if we skipped the christian dark ages we'd be much more technologically advanced .

Perplexity is sh*tting on folks.

I was raised a Christian (I'm spiritual, not religious) and he's arguing more intelligently than the Christians in here right now
 6 years ago '06        #144
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 Dangerously said:
I don't think it's that we care they even had an opinion on it, we're reacting to the ignorant statement they made.

Were 8 pages into this thread...Its seems to be apparent some people cares about his opinion.
 05-16-2012, 02:28 AM         #145
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
Were 8 pages into this thread...Its seems to be apparent some people cares about his opinion.
I guess to break down what I said, it's not like any of us were googling "Manny Pacquiao, Gay Marriage" or this is a "Manny Pacquiao Gay Marriage Anticipation Thread". Manny is the last person we'd really give a sh*t about voicing an opinion, which is why I believe nobody cared that he even had an opinion, until he started talking ignorant, then we cared because we wanted to react to it.
 6 years ago '05        #146
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 hooligun said:
obama just supporting gays right now cuz he's up for re-election this year... once next year hits he's gonna flip his decision.
So you want our president to outright lie?

Some of yall are so goddamn dumb, holy fu*k
 6 years ago '06        #147
mikejg823 
space
space
space
$587 | Props total: 88 88
America, either but the fu*k out of ppls lives and let them be FREE or GTFO and go to Iran and live under a religious "MORAL" regime.
 6 years ago '09        #148
abstruse 
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 334 334
god gave man a d!ck and gave woman a pus*y for a reason

I don't know what else to say,but some people love get fu*ked in their a.ss and that's fine with me,just make sure get that fu*kery out of my life and my circle
 6 years ago '05        #149
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
Missionaries have done a fantastic job brainwashing people in the third world/less developed nations.
 05-16-2012, 03:44 AM         #150
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nastynoble said:
its ironic that your username on here is che guevara...the great revolutionary yet...you dont seem to have a very great mind...

because i wont accept you and your f*ggot peers? Man fu*k out of my personal space. I would never except you and your s3xuality as an equal to heteros3xuality, point blank. Stop trying to change the world as we know it. Gays should not get married and gays should not raise children.

God have mercy on us all because this world is def going full speed to hell.
 05-16-2012, 03:46 AM         #151
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstruse said:

I don't know what else to say,but some people love get fu*ked in their a.ss and that's fine with me,just make sure get that fu*kery out of my life and my circle
if god wanted us to all be f*ggots, he would have made us all the same s3x and gave men the opportunity to procreate.

but we cant , we need women. theres males and females for a gotdamn reason. What happened to people remembering that? this world is lost my dude.
 6 years ago '11        #152
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
there is such a high rate of flaming homos3xual filipino people, it's almost hypocrisy for this guy to say that sh*t... although it's been known his political views on sh*t are retarded.

Such as him believing condoms should be banned.

Last edited by PTC; 05-16-2012 at 04:09 AM..
 05-16-2012, 04:01 AM         #153
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
there is such a high rate of flaming homos3xual filipino people, it's almost hypocrisy for this guy to say that sh*t... although it's been known his political views on sh*t are retarded.

Such as him believing condoms such be banned.
Manny included
 6 years ago '11        #154
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Dangerously said:
Manny included
 6 years ago '11        #155
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #156
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,094 | Props total: 4229 4229
 A.G said:
Time for Floyd to take the opposing side and gain whatever gay demographic he hasn't already gotten.
k!lled em
 6 years ago '11        #157
bridouble 239 heat pts239
space
space
$6,949 | Props total: 2528 2528
 cheguevara said:
i agree. i may have to vote against ob just because of this. i understand what the man is trying to do but....once the same s3x marriage is allowed, theres no turning back. generations after generations are going to be fu*ked up. being gay wont be any different than being straight. marry the same s3x would not even get a 2nd glance.

its just not right man...its just not right. im down for everybody getting rights but gay folks need to chill on this one. fu*k eachother in the a.ss all you want but stop trying to force the sh*t in our faces.

damn obama mightve fu*ked up this time

this could be one of the most ignorant things ive ever read...
 6 years ago '07        #158
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19963 19963
 bridouble said:
this could be one of the most ignorant things ive ever read...
truth, what a fu*king idiot
 05-16-2012, 08:38 AM         #159
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:

[pic - click to view]

Not so fast... that's not exactly the same thing.....

cheguevara said:
if god wanted us to all be f*ggots, he would have made us all the same s3x and gave men the opportunity to procreate.

but we cant , we need women. theres males and females for a gotdamn reason. What happened to people remembering that? this world is lost my dude.
Once you can prove god exists you can use him in a debate. Until then please don't, it's great you have the faith to believe but also realize that when it comes to a debate you need facts...not faith. What if I worshiped a god and he preached something like " Homos3xuality is essential for population control, and will only happen to the few I choose to carry out my will"

You can't prove god hasn't changed his mind and is now in favor of population control either, you can't prove anything god related.... furthermore you can't even argue your point intelligently... it's just "GOD SAID THIS GOD WANTS THIS"... like some brainwashed child. Firstly if god is real, he didn't write the bible, man did. So everything you know about the bible could be man's twisted version of what god "told" them to write...

abstruse said:

See above.

Last edited by Cowboys All Day; 05-16-2012 at 08:45 AM..
 05-16-2012, 08:44 AM         #160
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perplexity said:

Once you can prove god exists you can use him in a debate. .
this is my thing about god....i believe in him and i know others dont....

if im right then ill get to go to heaven but if im wrong then nothing will happen so why not believeits a no lose situation
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago