Manny Pacquiao rips Obama's views on gays

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-15-2012, 10:08 PM         #121
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shakeNbake17 said:
if you have an opnion against them u are immediatly shut down. I remember TI said "If they can take a d!ck they can take a joke"
Disagreeing with something and f!ghting to have something completely outlawed because you happen to find it goes against your beliefs are two different things. I disagree with Christianity but I'm not going to go picket and f!ght for laws against it, why? Because it brings some people happiness, and who the fu*k am I to try and take that away from them? You see?
 6 years ago '05        #122
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
If everyone was a blind religious nut, modern medicine would not exist.

Note how I said blind religious nut, this doesn't include every religious person, so don't catch feelings
 6 years ago '04        #123
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 Perplexity said:
Disagreeing with something and f!ghting to have something completely outlawed because you happen to find it goes against your beliefs are two different things. I disagree with Christianity but I'm not going to go picket and f!ght for laws against it, why? Because it brings some people happiness, and who the fu*k am I to try and take that away from them? You see?
They dont see it the same way. They feel the need to bash you over your head with their views and beliefs. The more people they spread their "message" to the happier they feel with themselves that their doing Gods work.Its like a virus. No matter how offensive they come off you cant make them see it from the other side. It always cracks me up when people say how Atheist try and push their views on people like we are going door to door trying to talk people out of their religion or handing out flyers in the Walmart parking lot.
 6 years ago '11        #124
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 1403 1403
is pacquiao even married ?
 6 years ago '07        #125
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 trill jackson said:
wanna know what i hate? the unspoken notion that says if you don't agree with gay marriage that makes you an intolerant backwards thinking bigot. it's like they're intimidating people into fronting like that sh*t is cool on some get down or lay down type sh*t.
Exactly
 05-15-2012, 10:47 PM         #126
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ f*gs gettin married
 6 years ago '06        #127
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
obama just supporting gays right now cuz he's up for re-election this year... once next year hits he's gonna flip his decision.
 05-15-2012, 10:58 PM         #128
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PlayaJay said:
I feel like Pacman is entitle to his opinion. Everyone don't agree on the same things. I'm against gay marriage too. Just my opinion.
Of course he is, as are you and I. I think what is gonna rub people the wrong way is his repeated references to god and the bible in his argument. Also the fact that it's America's obligation to set some kind of moral standard for the rest of the world... kind of a stupid thing to say.
 05-15-2012, 10:59 PM         #129
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hooligun said:
obama just supporting gays right now cuz he's up for re-election this year... once next year hits he's gonna flip his decision.
So more people are for gay marriage than against gay marriage? I don't think so...
 05-15-2012, 11:04 PM         #130
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do I think homos3xuality is right? NOPE.

Do I care about who gets married? HELL NO.

THe only thing about being "gay" that I think is a problem is that gay people don't think anything is wrong with it. The ability to get "married" solidifies that for some of them. I fornicate all the time and I think it's wrong. Most of the wrong things I do, I actually think I shouldn't be doing them and I'll suffer at some point for doing them. But gay people......think being gay is perfectly fine.

oh well, i fu*k bi*ches who fu*k bi*ches. That's on them. I do not support gay marriage, but if they want to do it, i dont think they are harming anyone but themselves.....no more than I'm hurting my own soul with the stuff I do.
 6 years ago '07        #131
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
pac man is a d!ckhead smh
 6 years ago '06        #132
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
PacMan doesn't even make sense when he talks he need to stay in his own country if he got that stupid a.ss backwards thinking mind-set..

Take the test and f!ght Mayweather, concentrate on that dumbass!
 05-16-2012, 12:42 AM         #133
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
manny is just making his fan base happy

the right wing
 6 years ago '07        #134
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19742 19742
I feel bad for the people who live in his country, dudes a congressmen.
 6 years ago '06        #135
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
i swear some people would agree with just about any decision Obama makes just because of his skin color.
 6 years ago '06        #136
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1035 1035
@ boxden for knocking the dude for expressing his opinion....He disagrees with Gay marriage...So does half of America and about 70% of black people Move this sh*t to the knowledge corner and move on...This isnt the place to argue gay marriage
 6 years ago '06        #137
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1035 1035
 canal_boys said:
i swear some people would agree with just about any decision Obama makes just because of his skin color.
Why do you think there was a record number of black voters in 2008. Black people who voted for Obama because he is black are just as retarded as white people who didnt vote for him because he was black. fu*ked up world we live in
 6 years ago '07        #138
kidmakaveli 
space
space
$4,709 | Props total: 916 916
and Pac-Man just lost that 50-50 Mayweather spilt thanx to GLAAD
 05-16-2012, 02:03 AM         #139
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CashNy said:
real sh*t. no real man would ok men marrying men and women marrying women
i wouldnt be shocked if obama was a phaggot.
A real man knows his place and stays the hell out of people's lives.
 05-16-2012, 02:09 AM         #140
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
@ boxden for knocking the dude for expressing his opinion....He disagrees with Gay marriage...So does half of America and about 70% of black people Move this sh*t to the knowledge corner and move on...This isnt the place to argue gay marriage
As a sports figure stating his uneducated opinion on a social matter, this is the right place to discuss this in. I'm knocking dude because he sounds like a mental midget which is why Floyd is about to punk him out of millions for this f!ght. Manny Pacquiao is a small minded robot who doesn't know sh*t about anything other than how to run and hide for 12 rounds.

Like 50% of America and 70% of Black people, Manny needs to shut up about peoples lives that don't effect them. It's a stupid issue to be upset about or even hold an opinion on because if you're a straight male...it doesn't effect you. It doesn't make your marriage any less meaningful, you're just trying to keep a group that you think is morally disgusting from having their bond mean the same as yours, right? I think that's small minded and petty. Grow up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Best Upcoming Horror Movies 2018 (Trailer)
25 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy