most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #101
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20059 20059
 monyemoney said:
wow..i have a new found respect for manny. for those who say seperation of church and state cool but dont attack a certain religions values by legalizing something of this nature. its like making pork the national meat of america...and if you dont have pork on your fork your not american...vegans across the globe would be pissed....along with jews and muslims...its blatant disregard and an attack on the population...its pol pot of a different form..instead of out right murdering you for having too many babies we will desensitize people to the ills of gayness...think about it if everyone was gay the worlds population wouldnt grow and would eventually die off...if god or whoever you believe in...me personally i believe in god and had he intended same s3x relations there wouldve never been the creation of eve..what wouldve been the use for her???? everyone would be hermaphrodites with the ability to give birth but thats not the case tho. either your with god or not period...either you have the best intentions or your dont period...either u have ulterior motives or you dont period...so gtfoh with that freedom of choice lets be hippies again legalize all drugs fornicate and live in a land of delusion sh*t cause thats all it is is a false utopia...oh yea we embrace gays...we embrace whatever it take to get u to side with us an go blind because of us
lol Bible thumping idiots are hilarious. So let me get this straight, if we accept gays everyone will become gay cause of that? That makes 0 sense. Try using some logic next time, since this entire paragraph is devoid of anything even slightly resembling logic. @ Comparing this to making pork the national meat of America. Idiot.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 05-15-2012 at 07:44 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #102
lato9905 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,422 | Props total: 2622 2622
In God we trust....

Well God doesnt support this sh*t AT ALL.
 05-15-2012, 07:49 PM         #103
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only a f*g cares if gay people get married or not
 6 years ago '07        #104
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
 cheguevara said:
i agree. i may have to vote against ob just because of this. i understand what the man is trying to do but....once the same s3x marriage is allowed, theres no turning back. generations after generations are going to be fu*ked up. being gay wont be any different than being straight. marry the same s3x would not even get a 2nd glance.

its just not right man...its just not right. im down for everybody getting rights but gay folks need to chill on this one. fu*k eachother in the a.ss all you want but stop trying to force the sh*t in our faces.

damn obama mightve fu*ked up this time
its ironic that your username on here is che guevara...the great revolutionary yet...you dont seem to have a very great mind...

6 years ago '07        #105
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
 lato9905 said:
In God we trust....

Well God doesnt support this sh*t AT ALL.
youve spoken to god?
 6 years ago '10        #106
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
 monyemoney said:
wow..i have a new found respect for manny. for those who say seperation of church and state cool but dont attack a certain religions values by legalizing something of this nature. its like making pork the national meat of america...and if you dont have pork on your fork your not american...vegans across the globe would be pissed....along with jews and muslims...its blatant disregard and an attack on the population...its pol pot of a different form..instead of out right murdering you for having too many babies we will desensitize people to the ills of gayness...think about it if everyone was gay the worlds population wouldnt grow and would eventually die off...if god or whoever you believe in...me personally i believe in god and had he intended same s3x relations there wouldve never been the creation of eve..what wouldve been the use for her???? everyone would be hermaphrodites with the ability to give birth but thats not the case tho. either your with god or not period...either you have the best intentions or your dont period...either u have ulterior motives or you dont period...so gtfoh with that freedom of choice lets be hippies again legalize all drugs fornicate and live in a land of delusion sh*t cause thats all it is is a false utopia...oh yea we embrace gays...we embrace whatever it take to get u to side with us an go blind because of us
No sir.... its not

i can tell your 16 or under tho...
 6 years ago '04        #107
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
 monyemoney said:
You cant really believe that the human population could go extinct because of homos3xuality do you? You do know that the humans are a very diverse species and the chances of every single human becoming gay are pretty much 0 percent. What if every human took an oath to celibacy? What if every male was sterile, or what if every woman had pregnancy complications that prevented birth. You could say any of these could wipe out the human race. Do you suggest a ban on people who cant conceive getting married also? I have gay friends and co workers both male and female who have never bothered or had any negative affect at all on me so how could I tell them who to love or marry? Its their lives and if thats who they are and how they want to live then so be it. Honestly religious people are way more of a threat to the human race then homos3xuals.
 6 years ago '04        #108
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6656 6656
 zogby said:
Fags make up less then 9% of the population
probably half want to get married.
Christians make up between 60- 76% of the population where it states being a homo is wrong.
Yeah, cause im sure they ALL went out filled out that survey...
 6 years ago '04        #109
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6656 6656
 persuazion said:
I don't respect anybody's opinion who is arguing for what God wants/doesn't want.
Like we or they care....it's a double edged sword...and you would NOT have the world you live in right now if it wasn't for people who believed in higher powers and it's a fact.

There's also alot of other sh*t that wouldnt have happened or would be happening like wise...Like I said it cuts both ways....And I do see both sides of the gay marriage arguement...
 6 years ago '05        #110
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,930 | Props total: 30325 30325
real sh*t. no real man would ok men marrying men and women marrying women
i wouldnt be shocked if obama was a phaggot.
 6 years ago '04        #111
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,589 | Props total: 440 440
As much as I hate Mayweather, I rather see this little Pino f*ggot get knocked out.
 6 years ago '05        #112
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,433 | Props total: 2905 2905
 persuazion said:
No there is no connection to Atheists and gays.....not like there is with Catholic priests and pedophilia. The only thing is that Atheists feel that nobody should have the right to tell you how to live especially basing it all on hypocritical judgemental nonsense. We find it wrong to force your beliefs onto others,especially when you try to turn those beliefs into laws.
Catholics might as well be atheists too bruh...what's your point? Was that a small jab?
 05-15-2012, 09:02 PM         #113
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:
Like we or they care....it's a double edged sword...and you would NOT have the world you live in right now if it wasn't for people who believed in higher powers and it's a fact.

There's also alot of other sh*t that wouldnt have happened or would be happening like wise...Like I said it cuts both ways....And I do see both sides of the gay marriage arguement...
True, if we skipped the christian dark ages we'd be much more technologically advanced .

05-15-2012, 09:06 PM         #114
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well stay your a.ss in the phillipines then, i sure don't hear him complain when he gets paid in american dollars

fu*k outta here. this is our country, don't like it? well it isn't your home anyway.
 05-15-2012, 09:20 PM         #115
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the bible thumping going on in this thread...y'all k!ll me
 6 years ago '09        #116
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,096 | Props total: 383 383
this is the same guy who wanted to out law condoms in the Philippines because of his catholic religiosity.
 6 years ago '10        #117
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
pac man needs to shut the fu*k up
 05-15-2012, 09:30 PM         #118
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said:
you consider yourself an "atheist" let me know when you turn 16
I'm puzzle by this comment, please explain yourself. Are you saying only an immature undeveloped mind could possibly call themselves an atheist?....

So it's immature to not believe in something without proof but it's totally mature to believe in something that has no proof? Right then...

Food for thought :

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Also to the guy who said he thinks it is bullsh*t that if he says he disagrees with gay marriage people automatically a.ssume he is some ignorant d!ckhead, I agree, that is bullsh*t. Simply stating you are for/against something shouldn't make people draw those types of conclusions. Want to know what is equally bullsh*t? Saying you are an atheist/agnostic and automatically people want to know "whats wrong with you?!?!" or "do you have issues or something?!" Lol, seriously fu*ked up.

I'm all for gay marriage, just like I'm all for people believing in god, if that makes you happy fu*king do it and own it, just don't slam it in my damn face. Gay people aren't "Slamming it" in anyone's faces, they just want a basic human right and should not be denied that right because religious people don't like it.... if you disagree with gay marriage good for you, but don't fall back on an argument based on god or the "sanctity of marriage", because those arguments are bullsh*t and invalid.
 05-15-2012, 09:35 PM         #119
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perplexity said:
I'm puzzle by this comment, please explain yourself. Are you saying only an immature undeveloped mind could possibly call themselves an atheist?....

So it's immature to not believe in something without proof but it's totally mature to believe in something that has no proof? Right then...

Food for thought :

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Also to the guy who said he thinks it is bullsh*t that if he says he disagrees with gay marriage people automatically a.ssume he is some ignorant d!ckhead, I agree, that is bullsh*t. Simply stating you are for/against something shouldn't make people draw those types of conclusions. Want to know what is equally bullsh*t? Saying you are an atheist/agnostic and automatically people want to know "whats wrong with you?!?!" or "do you have issues or something?!" Lol, seriously fu*ked up.

I'm all for gay marriage, just like I'm all for people believing in god, if that makes you happy fu*king do it and own it, just don't slam it in my damn face. Gay people aren't "Slamming it" in anyone's faces, they just want a basic human right and should not be denied that right because religious people don't like it.... if you disagree with gay marriage good for you, but don't fall back on an argument based on god or the "sanctity of marriage", because those arguments are bullsh*t and invalid.
 6 years ago '12        #120
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
 trill jackson said:
wanna know what i hate? the unspoken notion that says if you don't agree with gay marriage that makes you an intolerant backwards thinking bigot. it's like they're intimidating people into fronting like that sh*t is cool on some get down or lay down type sh*t.
if you have an opnion against them u are immediatly shut down. I remember TI said "If they can take a d!ck they can take a joke"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy