When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #241
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1477 1477
Its crazy how much the media has an affect on people. Few days ago nobody was even worried about this sh*t. All kinds of people hated gays and gay marriage, but now Obama says hey it's coo by me a long with other celebs and now everyone is like hey who cares. The media is fu*king deep.

Either way I have always had the stance that gays should have everything everyone else has. I don't really care for them for at the end of the day they are people just like you and I so why not.
 6 years ago '07        #242
hpu413 3 heat pts
space
space
$698 | Props total: 0 0
I'm gonna keep it simple, "God" didn't write anything that went into any religious book. I won't bash anyone that believes in a higher power but just remember that no "Supreme Being" had any input in a religious transcript.
 05-16-2012, 08:16 PM         #243
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hpu413 said:
I'm gonna keep it simple, "God" didn't write anything that went into any religious book. I won't bash anyone that believes in a higher power but just remember that no "Supreme Being" had any input in a religious transcript.
 6 years ago '11        #244
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,255 | Props total: 17697 17697
 matelyan said:
Consider this:

I dislike (blank). I do not agree with their lifestyle choices and decisions. I think (blank) are vile creatures and engage in activity I do not appreciate or agree with. I think (blank) should be treated differently for their decision to be (blank) I would like to enact laws that separate and treat (blank) differently than the rest of society. And I base my decision to enact such laws as a result of (blank) choice to be (blank)

What’s the difference between filling in the blanks with the words with Republican, liberal, homos3xual, Muslim or Christian? If you claim gays choose to be gay and as a result should be treated differently, then what if I said that the same should apply to religious people or people who choose to be of a different political party? I mean you choose to be religious and as a result should be treated differently because there are people who don’t like religion and think it is wrong.

I'm just curious as to what people see as the difference?
Propped. and I'm borrowing the first paragraph for further Discussions.
 6 years ago '04        #245
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Suge Knight said:
all you are doing is copypastaing random quotes with no explanation taken completely out of context.

if you are pro gay than you are anti god. it is a two sided coin. if you support gay marriage then you are discriminating against people who believe in god

last time i check this country is ruled by the majority as a democracy and their are much more people that believe in god than are gay.

it makes no sense supporting a very small gay community of the country when you are going against the majority who see it as wickedness and sin.
You do know that you can believe in God and still support equality for gays right?

There are agnostics, Muslims, Jews, Catholics and many more believers in God in this country than just Christians. And guess what? Some of these believers in God don't hate gays and support their claim to equality.

I believe in God and I am pro equality for homos3xuals. You believe your God is Christian. I believe God has NO RELIGION. So you are wrong to a.ssume that everyone subscribes to your specific belief system or interpretation of "God" in this country.
 6 years ago '04        #246
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 hpu413 said:
Ghandi said it best "GOD HAS NO RELIGION"
 6 years ago '04        #247
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 HotBYoungTurk said:
The devil wants you to think it's the most peaceful era of all time, because that is when he works the hardest.. but in reality it's not. There is so much ignorance in today's world that it really easy for him to spoil one's mind to believe ANYTHING. Everyone is doing exactly what the Bible does not want you to do.

Someone posted a picture of Paq with tattoos.. Seems like EVERYONE has a damn tattoo on their body. To each his own, but not me.. There is a reason the bible sheds light on todays happenings, and although I am not perfect, I would hate to have to stand before GOD one day and answer to some of the things that are going on in today's world.
Do you ever consider the possibility that the devil isn't real, the bible was written by men in the desert and that their is only one true God, and he has no religion and does not share in or support your man made belief system?
 05-17-2012, 08:31 AM         #248
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

oops

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #249
Suge Knight 44 heat pts44
space
space
$517 | Props total: 31 31
 matelyan said:
You do know that you can believe in God and still support equality for gays right?

There are agnostics, Muslims, Jews, Catholics and many more believers in God in this country than just Christians. And guess what? Some of these believers in God don't hate gays and support their claim to equality.

I believe in God and I am pro equality for homos3xuals. You believe your God is Christian. I believe God has NO RELIGION. So you are wrong to a.ssume that everyone subscribes to your specific belief system or interpretation of "God" in this country.
no you are wrong the only way to know the lord is through jesus christ. there is no other way only jesus can give you salvation.
 05-17-2012, 09:36 AM         #250
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suge Knight said:
no you are wrong the only way to know the lord is through jesus christ. there is no other way only jesus can give you salvation.
So all religions are wrong except yours... another huge fallacy of any religion that denounces all others...

All religions can't be right, but they can all be wrong
 6 years ago '04        #251
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Suge Knight said:
How are you the only one allowed to claim that his BELIEFS are true, correct and absolutely right?

Where do you derive your authority from? What makes your BELIEFS any more accurate or right than mine or any other person on this planet?

You are wrong in thinking that you're the only one who can be right. I know that my beliefs could possibly be wrong and another persons can be right. But I don't need to express that to my fellow humans. I don't need to claim my beliefs to be the absolute only way to think. You need to live and let live. I know I am possibly wrong, as are you my friend. And there's nothing you can say or any biblical quote you can reference that can change my stance on that.

And it bothers you that you're unable to control me and others who disagree with your BELIEFS. Thus your only response is "I am right, you are wrong"
 6 years ago '11        #252
Suge Knight 44 heat pts44
space
space
$517 | Props total: 31 31
 matelyan said:
How are you the only one allowed to claim that his BELIEFS are true, correct and absolutely right?

Where do you derive your authority from? What makes your BELIEFS any more accurate or right than mine or any other person on this planet?

You are wrong in thinking that you're the only one who can be right. I know that my beliefs could possibly be wrong and another persons can be right. But I don't need to express that to my fellow humans. I don't need to claim my beliefs to be the absolute only way to think. You need to live and let live. I know I am possibly wrong, as are you my friend. And there's nothing you can say or any biblical quote you can reference that can change my stance on that.

And it bothers you that you're unable to control me and others who disagree with your BELIEFS. Thus your only response is "I am right, you are wrong"
i doesnt bother me what you believe one bit. im just telling it like it is. in your mind you have created a god that fits in to whatever your moral view of life is so it is very convienient.
 6 years ago '05        #253
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
 HotBYoungTurk said:
The devil wants you to think it's the most peaceful era of all time, because that is when he works the hardest.. but in reality it's not. There is so much ignorance in today's world that it really easy for him to spoil one's mind to believe ANYTHING. Everyone is doing exactly what the Bible does not want you to do.

Someone posted a picture of Paq with tattoos.. Seems like EVERYONE has a damn tattoo on their body. To each his own, but not me.. There is a reason the bible sheds light on todays happenings, and although I am not perfect, I would hate to have to stand before GOD one day and answer to some of the things that are going on in today's world.

n*gga if he's the devil why the fu*k would he create peace. Yall just make up sh*t I swear
 05-17-2012, 10:56 AM         #254
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets take away all the religious non religious fuhk f@gs sh*t for a second...

What if you just don't agree with gay sh*t? Are muthafuhkas supposed to be in fear now for being honest? If someone asks me "hey do you like gays ya think they should be getting married?"
My response is I don't support that lifestyle and sh*t but who am I to say who can and cant get married? The marriage sh*t aside, I just find it kinda disturbing how quickly people went from fuhk f@ggots to this whole we love homos3xuals lets go all out to make them feel as comfortable as possible cause god forbid we say how we REALLY feel.
Gays got n*ggas shook
 6 years ago '04        #255
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Suge Knight said:
i doesnt bother me what you believe one bit. im just telling it like it is. in your mind you have created a god that fits in to whatever your moral view of life is so it is very convienient.
Didn't Christians create their version of God in their minds? Because at some point in time Christianity didn't exist on this earth. Then some man thought it up in his mind. And now you act as if that is the only true belief to hold.

You never told me how you are speaking the truth, yet I have somehow conveniently made up my theory of God in my mind. You know neither one of us has tangible evidence to substantiate either of our claims. So I don't understand how you come across as all knowing and absolutely correct and I am just creating all my beliefs in my head. What makes what you believe any more real than what I believe?
 6 years ago '04        #256
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
Why cant people just admit that they have no fu*king idea how the universe was created or what happens when we die? Your human just like me so If I dont know then you don't either. Its really not that difficult to understand. Are people really that scared to not have a definite answer on these things....that they will force themselves to go along with a random religion just to feel like they have a grasp on life? Its true that people would rather live in a comfortable lie they create for themselves then an uncomfortable truth of not knowing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy