Manny Pacquiao rips Obama's views on gays

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-16-2012, 01:53 PM         #221
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suge Knight said:
the word marrige itself is holy and sacred. a unionof man and woman before the eyes of the Lord

this gayness has to end. theyre is probably only a small portion of the country that is gay and they are ruining the country with thier demands
You got it !
 6 years ago '12        #222
The Rawthent1c 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 428 428
 beeboywhoo said:
oh d!ck ridin ol boxden...

you peep out any other threads on bxsc its all "f*ggot a.ss.. point big d!ck (rondo)" flaming on the homo sh*t that goes on in this section, but if its pacquiao anti gay its..

let the gay boys do whatever they want! we are all fairys together

exactly, at the end of the day it all comes down to would u want ur kids with their innocent & feeble minds exposed to this sh*t in the streets, TV & every where else
 6 years ago '04        #223
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,824 | Props total: 2286 2286
pac the realist since pac
 6 years ago '11        #224
Suge Knight 44 heat pts44
space
space
$517 | Props total: 31 31
 Perplexity said:
So marriage wasn't around before Christianity? Oh wait, but it was....

Since you are so tight with the lord and have him whispering in your ear and sh*t, tell me what he meant by these words:

"I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man. She must be quiet." (1 Timothy 2:12)

or how bout

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife.

Exodus 21:7-11

Anything ? ?? Okay maybe this one :

Deuteronomy 20:10-14

As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to f!ght, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, k!ll every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

oh PS: one of my favorites :

A marriage shall be considered valid only if the wife is a virgin. If the wife is not a virgin, she shall be executed.
(Deuteronomy 22:13-21)
you are quoting text from the OLD testament which was meant to be followed thousands and thousands of years ago when the world was a much different and barbaric place. A time when giants walked the earth and the lord fought long side humans. No supermarkets and cable tv. you had to hunt and grow food to survive.

also those out of context quotes were strictly for the people of isreal who the lord freed from slavery in egypt, they were not intended to be followed by everyone in the world, only jews.

the bottom line is quoting the OLD testament for your argument is stupid if you are making a case against CHRISTIANITY. Since Christ did not arrive till the NEW testament.
 05-16-2012, 02:19 PM         #225
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suge Knight said:
you are quoting text from the OLD testament which was meant to be followed thousands and thousands of years ago when the world was a much different and barbaric place. A time when giants walked the earth and the lord fought long side humans. No supermarkets and cable tv. you had to hunt and grow food to survive.

also those out of context quotes were strictly for the people of isreal who the lord freed from slavery in egypt, they were not intended to be followed by everyone in the world, only jews.

the bottom line is quoting the OLD testament for your argument is stupid if you are making a case against CHRISTIANITY. Since Christ did not arrive till the NEW testament.
Oh so now we are picking and choosing which pieces of the bible we want to follow? Right . . .

"Do you think I have to come to give peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division; for henceforth in one house there will be five divided, three against two and two against three; they will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against her mother, mother- in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against her mother-in- law.".
Luke 12:51

"For if a woman will not veil herself, she should cut off her hair; but if it disgraceful for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her wear a veil"
1 Corinthians 11:6

"Likewise, you wives, be submissive to your husbands..."
1 Peter 3:1

"Let a woman learn in silence with all submissiveness. I permit no woman to teach or have authority over men; she is to keep silent. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor."

Timothy 2:11

"Slaves, be obedient to those who are your earthly masters, with fear and trembling, in singleness of heart, as to Christ...."
Ephesians 6:5

"'But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them before me.'"
Luke 19:27

05-16-2012, 02:22 PM         #226
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also, The New Testament is one of the most inconsistent contradicting pieces of trash ever put in any book... much easier to pick apart than The Old Testament in my opinion.

Also since you are such a fan of The NEW Testament, here is an oldie but goodie :

Matthew 7:1-2

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

^ Follow your leader. . .
 6 years ago '11        #227
Suge Knight 44 heat pts44
space
space
$517 | Props total: 31 31
 Perplexity said:
Also, The New Testament is one of the most inconsistent contradicting pieces of trash ever put in any book... much easier to pick apart than The Old Testament in my opinion.

Also since you are such a fan of The NEW Testament, here is an oldie but goodie :

Matthew 7:1-2

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

^ Follow your leader. . .
all you are doing is copypastaing random quotes with no explanation taken completely out of context.

if you are pro gay than you are anti god. it is a two sided coin. if you support gay marriage then you are discriminating against people who believe in god

last time i check this country is ruled by the majority as a democracy and their are much more people that believe in god than are gay.

it makes no sense supporting a very small gay community of the country when you are going against the majority who see it as wickedness and sin.
 6 years ago '08        #228
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
 Suge Knight said:
all you are doing is copypastaing random quotes with no explanation taken completely out of context.

if you are pro gay than you are anti god. it is a two sided coin. if you support gay marriage then you are discriminating against people who believe in god

last time i check this country is ruled by the majority as a democracy and their are much more people that believe in god than are gay.

it makes no sense supporting a very small gay community of the country when you are going against the majority who see it as wickedness and sin.

Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage

PRINCETON, NJ -- For the first time in Gallup's tracking of the issue, a majority of Americans (53%) believe same-s3x marriage should be recognized by the law as valid, with the same rights as traditional marriages.

[pic - click to view]

05-16-2012, 03:25 PM         #229
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suge Knight said:

1) "Out of context" - typical christian response when they have no intelligent thoughts to combat somebody debating them.

2) "Pro gay = discriminating against christians" oh please, you are the only ones with the discrimination problem.... can't just live and let be you have to try and make this world all about your beliefs when you have nothing to back them up... dumb sh*t...

3) A democracy has nothing to do with religion, and furthermore just because something is the majority does not make it right. At one time the majority of people believed in Zeus and other greek gods, at one time the majority thought the world was flat...
 05-16-2012, 03:28 PM         #230
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Satan wrote the bible to deceive all Christians, it is not god's word, but Satan's... can you prove this is not true?

Also, if you are bad you go to hell to be punished by Satan, so Satan is a bad guy for punishing bad people? ?
 6 years ago '04        #231
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,213 | Props total: 2109 2109
 Suge Knight said:
if you support gay marriage then you are discriminating against people who believe in god

Thats it....you cannot argue or get through to people with this train of thought......
 6 years ago '04        #232
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Perplexity said:
Satan wrote the bible to deceive all Christians, it is not god's word, but Satan's... can you prove this is not true?

Also, if you are bad you go to hell to be punished by Satan, so Satan is a bad guy for punishing bad people? ?
I have read the bible and to tell you the truth......GOD does some pretty Satan like sh*t in there....mass murdering, condemning souls, condoning death of children and slavery.
 6 years ago '05        #233
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
 Mwana Ya Lola said:

Nope. The 20TH century is the most criminal century in the known history of humanity.

Yes homos3xuality always existed, but it was never treated the same as heteros3xuality. Gay marriage never existed in any civilization !
The establishment is pushing something that has never been before.
Good thing we're in the 21st century then. And honestly, when has there been a century with no corruption or criminal elements?

But, I'd agree the 20th century was awful with the likes of Hitler, colonialism, WWI, Stalin, Japanese occupation of China, Vietnam War, Korean War, Jim Crow, The Great Leap Forward, organized crime, etc. Aside from some parts of the middle east and Africa, there's no major wars or uprisings going on currently. Standards of living have increased throughout the world and in developed nations crime has gone down consistently. Widespread famine has been contained, breakthroughs in science and medicine happen everyday. The majority of the world is not in fear of barbarians coming to ransack our villages, r*pe women or being stuck in a life of serfdom. This is probably the best it's ever been in the world at any time in its history.

As far as heteros3xual and homos3xual relations being treated similarly, I honestly don't know, because I'm not well read on the historicity of the issue. Even if it hasn't been, the history of the world is so fu*ked I could careless. If the atrocities committed in the past haven't been reason enough for the world to be destroyed, then gay marriage won't affect it one bit.
 6 years ago '05        #234
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
 Suge Knight said:

Majority vote is not an acceptable method of determining the rights of a minority group. Look all throughout American history, and you can see why.
 05-16-2012, 04:05 PM         #235
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see I'm going to have to tag that a.ss throughout the thread. Let me pour this Hen real quick. Put on some Al Green.
 05-16-2012, 04:42 PM         #236
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Space 2020 said:
Not the point dumb fu*k.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Space 2020 said:
The point is that marriage is a tradition that has been around for thousands of years not just in Christianity either, gays are trying to alter tradition and the media keeps forcing this issue down everyones throat.
Slavery was a tradition for thousands of years too. v*ginal Mutilation is still a tradition. Stoning a woman for showing too much leg is a tradition. You don't think we should get with the times and change these barbaric views on tradition? The tradition of Marriage has been disrespected way more by straight people who have divorces at an alarming rate than Gay people who just want some of the same rights that some married people have.

Gay people don't want to get married because of some dumb tradition, they want to get married because there are certain rights that Married people are privileged to receive that you can't have with Civil Unions or Domestic Partnerships. The tradition of Marriage should be about joining two happy people as one, there are so unhappy marriages in the world, why can't you allow people who are thirsty to be married to be allowed to do so? It's very petty.

Space 2020 said:
No one cares about gays but the fact they are trying to change a tradition that has been around for so long is unsettling. Yes western marriage does have it's flaws but that does not mean that the whole idea should be burned and replaced with some thing nature does not permit.
Obviously you care about Gays because you're so stoneheadedly passionate about their ability to get married! And I hate it when people say Gay relationships are unnatural, what were Gay people thought up of in a Lab during bible times? People are born Gay, people are born with certain feelings and attractions, being Gay is about as natural as me being born straight. Nature permits it because I'm pretty sure when a bi*ch is eating another bi*ch out they don't explode and turn into sulfer.

Space 2020 said:
So we let gays get married where does it stop? Next thing you know people will be trying to marry anything. You have the draw the line somewhere and say no.
WHO CARRRRES? Brothers and Sisters could get married for all I care! It doesn't matter what you think or what I think about a person's choice regarding marriage. I draw the line at anything outside of my own life, that's where I draw the line.

Space 2020 said:
I have no problem with gay people but this issue is really annoying to listen to and there are alot MORE important things going on. Why you wanna get married and you can't even find a job to finically support yourselves!?

So lets put the entire institution of Marriage on ice then until we fix the economy? You're a joke, sonning you was a pleasure.
 6 years ago '04        #237
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
 GameBreaker said:
People have been predicting that nonsense for CENTURIES. This is probably the most peaceful time period in human history, period. Don't you think there have been nations much much worse over the last 2000+ years?

As many have said, homos3xuality has been found in EVERY culture and in the animal kingdom. This isn't some new sh*t the media is pushing. That's just some Republican excuse to scare people.
 ROKKYROK said:

Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage

PRINCETON, NJ -- For the first time in Gallup's tracking of the issue, a majority of Americans (53%) believe same-s3x marriage should be recognized by the law as valid, with the same rights as traditional marriages.

[pic - click to view]

The devil wants you to think it's the most peaceful era of all time, because that is when he works the hardest.. but in reality it's not. There is so much ignorance in today's world that it really easy for him to spoil one's mind to believe ANYTHING. Everyone is doing exactly what the Bible does not want you to do.

Someone posted a picture of Paq with tattoos.. Seems like EVERYONE has a damn tattoo on their body. To each his own, but not me.. There is a reason the bible sheds light on todays happenings, and although I am not perfect, I would hate to have to stand before GOD one day and answer to some of the things that are going on in today's world.
 05-16-2012, 05:35 PM         #238
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotBYoungTurk said:
The devil wants you to think it's the most peaceful era of all time, because that is when he works the hardest.. but in reality it's not. There is so much ignorance in today's world that it really easy for him to spoil one's mind to believe ANYTHING. Everyone is doing exactly what the Bible does not want you to do.

Someone posted a picture of Paq with tattoos.. Seems like EVERYONE has a damn tattoo on their body. To each his own, but not me.. There is a reason the bible sheds light on todays happenings, and although I am not perfect, I would hate to have to stand before GOD one day and answer to some of the things that are going on in today's world.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #239
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 764 764
 persuazion said:
I have read the bible and to tell you the truth......GOD does some pretty Satan like sh*t in there....mass murdering, condemning souls, condoning death of children and slavery.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #240
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 hayday12 said:

[pic - click to view]

GOD has a bodycount like no other.....dude dont give a fu*k. Men,women,children,babies,old folk,handicapped people.....even animals.....they can all get it.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy