Manny Pacquiao rips Obama's views on gays

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #201
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 SmooveDude said:
this is my thing about god....i believe in him and i know others dont....

if im right then ill get to go to heaven but if im wrong then nothing will happen so why not believeits a no lose situation
Yes its a lose situation to believe and base your life around something that may not exist. You might as well practice every religion known to man if your doing it "just in case". They cant all be right but they can all be wrong.
 6 years ago '11        #202
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,179 | Props total: 17540 17540
 Funeral James said:
he has to stay out of the country because hes quoting the bible?

you're right. he has freedom of speech, but we have freedom of and from religion. While the homos3xuality issue is a big topic in religious debate, it by itself has nothing to do with religion. Quoting the bible normally is no big deal, but the problem comes when the Bible is used to criticize a form of gov't which is not bound by it.
 6 years ago '06        #203
S0uthernScience 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 1185 1185
fu*k Obama,fu*k gay people[nohomo]& fu*k the Illuminati

Obama lost...fu*kin sellout azz n*gga
 05-16-2012, 12:00 PM         #204
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S0uthernScience said:
fu*k Obama,fu*k gay people[nohomo]& fu*k the Illuminati

Obama lost...fu*kin sellout azz n*gga
SMh, do you know the n*gga in ya avy was abducted and r*ped when young, and more then likely has homo tendecies?
 6 years ago '11        #205
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 Space 2020 said:
Not the point dumb fu*k.

The point is that marriage is a tradition that has been around for thousands of years not just in Christianity either, gays are trying to alter tradition and the media keeps forcing this issue down everyones throat.

No one cares about gays but the fact they are trying to change a tradition that has been around for so long is unsettling. Yes western marriage does have it's flaws but that does not mean that the whole idea should be burned and replaced with some thing nature does not permit.

So we let gays get married where does it stop? Next thing you know people will be trying to marry anything. You have the draw the line somewhere and say no.

I have no problem with gay people but this issue is really annoying to listen to and there are alot MORE important things going on. Why you wanna get married and you can't even find a job to finically support yourselves!?
gays and homos3xuality have been around just as long the institution of marriage
 6 years ago '05        #206
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
 HotBYoungTurk said:
:standing ovation: Pac...

YOu hit it right on!!!

I suggest a lot of you pick up the bible and read Revelations..

Think long and hard what you are reading, and see that everything is coming to light.

The United States is the Second Beast.. and will fall just like the first (Ancient Greece/Rome)..
People have been predicting that nonsense for CENTURIES. This is probably the most peaceful time period in human history, period. Don't you think there have been nations much much worse over the last 2000+ years?

As many have said, homos3xuality has been found in EVERY culture and in the animal kingdom. This isn't some new sh*t the media is pushing. That's just some Republican excuse to scare people.
 6 years ago '04        #207
brilljt 
space
space
$547 | Props total: 49 49
 Pistol Peter said:
take the test or stfu
 6 years ago '06        #208
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 GameBreaker said:
People have been predicting that nonsense for CENTURIES. This is probably the most peaceful time period in human history, period. Don't you think there have been nations much much worse over the last 2000+ years?

As many have said, homos3xuality has been found in EVERY culture and in the animal kingdom. This isn't some new sh*t the media is pushing. That's just some Republican excuse to scare people.

people preaching hate are most probably closeted homos that read the bible and fail to understand the teachings of Jesus
 6 years ago '04        #209
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Youngin19 said:
that made his whole opinion invalid...we have a secular society, religion has no place in our legislation

U can't be serious??? Everything our legislation is built upon is religion... The fu*king pledge of allegiance even states we are one nation under God indivisible with liberty and justice for all... Where the hell do you think the laws came from??? Stealing, murder, and etc... they are commandments pre-dating our country to biblical times...

U would have to be a complete retard to think church and state are actually separate... That is a myth like unicorns... Even every piece of american currency you touch has "in God we trust" on it... The fu*king president is sworn in with his hand on the Bible... Everything our government does has roots to religion and God...
 05-16-2012, 01:01 PM         #210
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameBreaker said:

Nope. The 20TH century is the most criminal century in the known history of humanity.

Yes homos3xuality always existed, but it was never treated the same as heteros3xuality. Gay marriage never existed in any civilization !
The establishment is pushing something that has never been before.
 05-16-2012, 01:03 PM         #211
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdm2000 said:
This. Funny how so many cats are "It doesn't affect me, Don't care".... but they'll do anything to prevent their kids, maybe family, from going down the same path. That lifestyle isn't God's/Nature's original intentions.

But we've all sinned and many of us still have issues... Ultimately, all we can do is love one another and let God be the judge.
This is the type of christianity I have ZERO problems with. Let your almighty do the judging... it says clearly in the bible :

Matthew 7:1-5

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Just sayin

Last edited by Cowboys All Day; 05-16-2012 at 01:08 PM..
 05-16-2012, 01:05 PM         #212
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Funeral James said:
troll or ignorant jackass?
Ignorant how? I know more about the bible than most christians I've ever met...

I've read it front to back at least 3 times, come at me bro.
 05-16-2012, 01:16 PM         #213
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For some more laughs:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #214
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,607 | Props total: 1508 1508
people are saying what pacman said is ignorant...ITS NOT hes agreeing with a bible verse.

ignorant is when ppl say all black people are ghetto ******s

or all asian girls have tight poonanis...

ppl are fu*kin dumb i swear.
 05-16-2012, 01:22 PM         #215
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
SMh, do you know the n*gga in ya avy was abducted and r*ped when young, and more then likely has homo tendecies?
ok, he was abducted and r*ped when he was a little kid, so? Is it his fault? Do you know Bizzy personally? Have you even met him before? How would you know he has gay tendencies? sh*tty argument.......
 6 years ago '11        #216
Suge Knight 44 heat pts44
space
space
$517 | Props total: 31 31
the word marrige itself is holy and sacred. a unionof man and woman before the eyes of the Lord

this gayness has to end. theyre is probably only a small portion of the country that is gay and they are ruining the country with thier demands
 05-16-2012, 01:26 PM         #217
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shortz said:
people are saying what pacman said is ignorant...ITS NOT hes agreeing with a bible verse.

ignorant is when ppl say all black people are ghetto ******s

or all asian girls have tight poonanis...

ppl are fu*kin dumb i swear.
 05-16-2012, 01:33 PM         #218
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suge Knight said:
the word marrige itself is holy and sacred. a unionof man and woman before the eyes of the Lord

this gayness has to end. theyre is probably only a small portion of the country that is gay and they are ruining the country with thier demands
So marriage wasn't around before Christianity? Oh wait, but it was....

Since you are so tight with the lord and have him whispering in your ear and sh*t, tell me what he meant by these words:

"I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man. She must be quiet." (1 Timothy 2:12)

or how bout

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife.

Exodus 21:7-11

Anything ? ?? Okay maybe this one :

Deuteronomy 20:10-14

As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to f!ght, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, k!ll every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

oh PS: one of my favorites :

A marriage shall be considered valid only if the wife is a virgin. If the wife is not a virgin, she shall be executed.
(Deuteronomy 22:13-21)
 6 years ago '06        #219
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 Perplexity said:
So marriage wasn't around before Christianity? Oh wait, but it was....

Since you are so tight with the lord and have him whispering in your ear and sh*t, tell me what he meant by these words:

"I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man. She must be quiet." (1 Timothy 2:12)

or how bout

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife.

Exodus 21:7-11

Anything ? ?? Okay maybe this one :

Deuteronomy 20:10-14

As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to f!ght, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, k!ll every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

oh PS: one of my favorites :

A marriage shall be considered valid only if the wife is a virgin. If the wife is not a virgin, she shall be executed.
(Deuteronomy 22:13-21)

awesome, lol
 05-16-2012, 01:41 PM         #220
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really don't mean to offend, I promise. Once you stop using religion as a means to justify a ban on gay marriage I'll stop.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy