Manny Pacquiao rips Obama's views on gays

most viewed right now
 214
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 101
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 95
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-16-2012, 10:09 AM         #181
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
It's funny, I'm not even that militant about Gay rights, but there's a clear path of logical thought and many of you refuse to acknowledge it. It's fascinating.
Word man, but I am militant about correcting ignorant people
 05-16-2012, 10:11 AM         #182
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perplexity said:
Word man, but I am militant about correcting ignorant people
Best smilie ever. People are going to believe whatever they believe.
 6 years ago '07        #183
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Oh so NOW everyone wants Pac to lose against Floyd
 6 years ago '10        #184
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,648 | Props total: 837 837
why the fu*k do ppl care what complete strangers do with their lives?
you're all meaningless specs in the galaxy and will be dead before you kno it

let them do w/e they want
fu*k god
 6 years ago '04        #185
~:Frank White:~ 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,765 | Props total: 135 135
Don't they pimp out lil girls out there...9years old on up????
 6 years ago '05        #186
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$11,829 | Props total: 3443 3443
Man are just hanging themselves for no reason - he's a fu*king boxer... why get involved in politics?
 6 years ago '04        #187
~:Frank White:~ 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,765 | Props total: 135 135
I seen a man marry a LIFE LIKE DOLL.......
 6 years ago '10        #188
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 Dangerously said:
If a Gay Person gets married, will you know? Will it keep you from living your life?
Not the point dumb fu*k.

The point is that marriage is a tradition that has been around for thousands of years not just in Christianity either, gays are trying to alter tradition and the media keeps forcing this issue down everyones throat.

No one cares about gays but the fact they are trying to change a tradition that has been around for so long is unsettling. Yes western marriage does have it's flaws but that does not mean that the whole idea should be burned and replaced with some thing nature does not permit.

So we let gays get married where does it stop? Next thing you know people will be trying to marry anything. You have the draw the line somewhere and say no.

I have no problem with gay people but this issue is really annoying to listen to and there are alot MORE important things going on. Why you wanna get married and you can't even find a job to finically support yourselves!?
 6 years ago '05        #189
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
It amazes me how many ignorant dumb people there are in this country

Reason why I have no remorse for alot of fu*ks out of work
 6 years ago '06        #190
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,986 | Props total: 1956 1956
 Space 2020 said:
Not the point dumb fu*k.

The point is that marriage is a tradition that has been around for thousands of years not just in Christianity either, gays are trying to alter tradition and the media keeps forcing this issue down everyones throat.

No one cares about gays but the fact they are trying to change a tradition that has been around for so long is unsettling. Yes western marriage does have it's flaws but that does not mean that the whole idea should be burned and replaced with some thing nature does not permit.

So we let gays get married where does it stop? Next thing you know people will be trying to marry anything. You have the draw the line somewhere and say no.

I have no problem with gay people but this issue is really annoying to listen to and there are alot MORE important things going on. Why you wanna get married and you can't even find a job to finically support yourselves!?
STFU!!!! You don't even know what you are talking about
 6 years ago '04        #191
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
 enissay1 said:
I respect Manny for voicing his opinion.

While I'm not a Christian, I am against gay marriage.

Sure I may have the urge to want to skin people up and put apple sauce on them, but I am not going to f!ght to make it acceptable in society. We have come to an acceptance of homos3xuality as a norm, simply because we are letting the gays tell us so.
we feel that they are "human" as well, and we don't care what they do in life.

We forget that what people do publicly affects our children, and future generations. Being homos3xual is against nature and wrong. Sure you are free to do all the wrong you want in life, but lets keep it within the walls of your home.

Our biggest mistake was to accept this homos3xual lifestyle in people and normalize it.

It is not normal, it should not be, and giving them the right to marry is unacceptable.


And please, stop comparing it to the civil rights movement. You can hide being gay by appearance and character, no one will know you fu*k the same s3x, but you can't hide your skin color.
This. Funny how so many cats are "It doesn't affect me, Don't care".... but they'll do anything to prevent their kids, maybe family, from going down the same path. That lifestyle isn't God's/Nature's original intentions.

But we've all sinned and many of us still have issues... Ultimately, all we can do is love one another and let God be the judge.
 6 years ago '04        #192
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
:standing ovation: Pac...

YOu hit it right on!!!

I suggest a lot of you pick up the bible and read Revelations..

Think long and hard what you are reading, and see that everything is coming to light.

The United States is the Second Beast.. and will fall just like the first (Ancient Greece/Rome)..


Last edited by HotBYoungTurk; 05-16-2012 at 11:02 AM..
 05-16-2012, 10:59 AM         #193
mk88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 enissay1 said:
I respect Manny for voicing his opinion.

While I'm not a Christian, I am against gay marriage.

Sure I may have the urge to want to skin people up and put apple sauce on them, but I am not going to f!ght to make it acceptable in society. We have come to an acceptance of homos3xuality as a norm, simply because we are letting the gays tell us so.
we feel that they are "human" as well, and we don't care what they do in life.

We forget that what people do publicly affects our children, and future generations. Being homos3xual is against nature and wrong. Sure you are free to do all the wrong you want in life, but lets keep it within the walls of your home.

Our biggest mistake was to accept this homos3xual lifestyle in people and normalize it.

It is not normal, it should not be, and giving them the right to marry is unacceptable.


And please, stop comparing it to the civil rights movement. You can hide being gay by appearance and character, no one will know you fu*k the same s3x, but you can't hide your skin color.
great point










there are some undercover n*ggas here on boxden though
 05-16-2012, 11:06 AM         #194
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reginald Forman said:
Me, I don't give two sh*ts, I say live and let live, but if some of you hate gay people so much, why don't you do God's work for him and start cutting off their heads on sight? No? Then shut the fu*k up. All I'm saying....
so your thought process is, either be a full blown advocate of gay marriage or be completely discriminatory toward them and wish/inflict harm upon them? you cant just think its MORALLY wrong for 2 men to get MARRIED? maybe be in favor of legal unions and/or a new type of unity between the gay people? maybe foresee the effects that openly accepting gay marriages acrosss the country may have on kids in this and in future generations? (and dont give me the sh*t that "if ur straight u wont ever be gay". if the youths see gay marriage as an openly accepted practice, over time the gay population will increase and it will be a lot more common. ever wondered why kids with no father figure are more prone to be feminine and/or homos3xuals? or ever thought that MANY of these gay married couples will adopt kids and that those kids are OBVIOUSLY more prone to be gay? regardless if you think they are born with it genetically or not...a kid growing up watching two men (mom and dad) kiss and hold hands and be homos will be more likely to develop HOMO tendencies...) fu*k outta here miss me with this bullsh*t..and notice i didnt mention religion, im agnostic i could give a fu*k if its wrong according to religion, but the laws of this country in some ways are founded based on religion and it is wrong in that sense too..not to mention the purpose of life and marriage is to love and PROCREATE. not only love, but to procreate. gotdamn people are stupid


Last edited by madeulook; 05-16-2012 at 12:38 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #195
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
So we let gays get married where does it stop? Next thing you know people will be trying to marry anything. You have the draw the line somewhere and say no.

Not this argument again.
 6 years ago '04        #196
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
Consider this:

I dislike (blank). I do not agree with their lifestyle choices and decisions. I think (blank) are vile creatures and engage in activity I do not appreciate or agree with. I think (blank) should be treated differently for their decision to be (blank) I would like to enact laws that separate and treat (blank) differently than the rest of society. And I base my decision to enact such laws as a result of (blank) choice to be (blank)

What’s the difference between filling in the blanks with the words with Republican, liberal, homos3xual, Muslim or Christian? If you claim gays choose to be gay and as a result should be treated differently, then what if I said that the same should apply to religious people or people who choose to be of a different political party? I mean you choose to be religious and as a result should be treated differently because there are people who don’t like religion and think it is wrong.

I'm just curious as to what people see as the difference?


Last edited by matelyan; 05-16-2012 at 11:34 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #197
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 DonYBE said:
STFU!!!! You don't even know what you are talking about


This whole gay marriage issue is so distracting. Whats wrong with a civil union??

Obama needs to worry about the economy not this imo
 6 years ago '07        #198
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 X_WunderKind_X said:
Pac man this isnt the Philippines b. this is the US, where everyone's rights are respected, gotta either chill or stay out of the country
he has to stay out of the country because hes quoting the bible?

 6 years ago '04        #199
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,216 | Props total: 2114 2114
 Dangerously said:
It's funny, I'm not even that militant about Gay rights, but there's a clear path of logical thought and many of you refuse to acknowledge it. It's fascinating.
Yep. I really cant believe in this day and age so many people will let the bible and "God's" word influence how they treat their fellow human beings. sh*t is disgusting. People act like just cuz we dont give a sh*t about gay marriage that we are on the front lines of gay activists picket lines or marching in Gay Pride parades. No I just dont want to tell another human being how to live regardless of if I agree with it or not.Christians have a hard time doing that and staying to themselves. And if allowing gay marriage somehow further loosens the bible's choke hold on America and these weak minded people that follow it and let it pollute their minds... then Im all for it.
 6 years ago '07        #200
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 Perplexity said:
Why would he open his mouth? Does he really think any good can come from making a statement about a president who doesn't give a fu*k about him?

It's fu*kin ridiculous when people cite the bible as well.... it's 2012... we off that
troll or ignorant jackass?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy