NBA Live 13: Can This Game Bury NBA 2K13?

most viewed right now
 81
Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 40
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's it gonna be?
NBA LIVE 13 27 17.76%
NBA 2K13 94 61.84%
Both 11 7.24%
Stickin with NBA 2K1 for the Dreamcast 20 13.16%
Voters: 152. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #81
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$10,455 | Props total: 8562 8562
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BLACKTOP?!?!?!


I don't know how this thread went 5 pages w/o anybody mentioning the BLACKTOP. I only play 2k when my friends/fam come thur and we play BLACKTOP on 2k11. it's so much fun, you can play w/ 4 heads in a 2 v. 2 game (my fav) or play a game of 21 if u only have 2 friends w/ you.

2k12 straight deleted that whole section of the game


[video - click to view]


we're still playing 2k11, we don't give a fu*k
 6 years ago '12        #82
Phuck Yiu 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$7,417 | Props total: 10152 10152
Lebron better get the 2k13 cover
 05-15-2012, 02:26 AM         #83
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even if it is good, not for a couple years
 6 years ago '05        #84
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
2K12 was bad compared to 2K11 though, not compared to any recent Live game.
 6 years ago '10        #85
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
 BrookLynnStiles said:
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BLACKTOP?!?!?!


I don't know how this thread went 5 pages w/o anybody mentioning the BLACKTOP. I only play 2k when my friends/fam come thur and we play BLACKTOP on 2k11. it's so much fun, you can play w/ 4 heads in a 2 v. 2 game (my fav) or play a game of 21 if u only have 2 friends w/ you.

2k12 straight deleted that whole section of the game



we're still playing 2k11, we don't give a fu*k
Blacktop>>>>>>

2k12 was rushed IMO.
 6 years ago '09        #86
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$10,455 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Rawse Bawse said:
Blacktop>>>>>>

2k12 was rushed IMO.
This.

no refs, no fouls, not even out-of-bounds (21). it was straight skills, 2k11 blacktop was funner than all the fu*ks.
 6 years ago '08        #87
dubs07 
space
avatar space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
all u 2k12 haters must just be a.ss...i am not happy with the disconnects and the inability to play my friends sometimes, but thats the servers...not the game...i learn how to do new sh*t every day...game is straight beast with all the moves...2k11 had too many glitch things you could do like double spin and pump fake glitch, dont get me wrong 2k12 you can do the some cheap sh*t, but at least it is stoppable...you don't like my hesi half spin baby hook, then dont jump early...you dont like my half spin dunk...then stop me at the 3 point line...you dont like when it rains 3's...get a mafu*kin hand up...double team a n*gga, do suttin...
 6 years ago '06        #88
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,928 | Props total: 391 391
 dubs07 said:
all u 2k12 haters must just be a.ss...i am not happy with the disconnects and the inability to play my friends sometimes, but thats the servers...not the game...i learn how to do new sh*t every day...game is straight beast with all the moves...2k11 had too many glitch things you could do like double spin and pump fake glitch, dont get me wrong 2k12 you can do the some cheap sh*t, but at least it is stoppable...you don't like my hesi half spin baby hook, then dont jump early...you dont like my half spin dunk...then stop me at the 3 point line...you dont like when it rains 3's...get a mafu*kin hand up...double team a n*gga, do suttin...
in ur face
 6 years ago '10        #89
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
 dubs07 said:
all u 2k12 haters must just be a.ss...i am not happy with the disconnects and the inability to play my friends sometimes, but thats the servers...not the game...i learn how to do new sh*t every day...game is straight beast with all the moves...2k11 had too many glitch things you could do like double spin and pump fake glitch, dont get me wrong 2k12 you can do the some cheap sh*t, but at least it is stoppable...you don't like my hesi half spin baby hook, then dont jump early...you dont like my half spin dunk...then stop me at the 3 point line...you dont like when it rains 3's...get a mafu*kin hand up...double team a n*gga, do suttin...
Saved me the trouble

I already went off on people in the 2k12 discussion threads & this thread got me dying. People would rather play that chunk of a mess 2k11 then play 2k12 where the defense is much better, the dribbling controls are better, the offense is much smoother depending on how you play, the emphasis in boxing out is clear as day....

Just @ the comments in this thread.

Training Camp>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



And T/S there's no way in hell Live can bury the 2k franchise. 2k has built up too much steam, they have the casual & hardcore base, it's a wrap. Of course people will try it out or even buy it but 2k has too big of a lead on EA.
 6 years ago '07        #90
kidmakaveli 
space
avatar space
space
$4,711 | Props total: 917 917
soured on 2K when online people played off the ball offense

made me not even want 2K12
 6 years ago '05        #91
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 4375 4375
i still play my 2k11.... 2k12 sits in its case
 6 years ago '04        #92
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,194 | Props total: 3340 3340
2k12 is flawed but the gameplay is awesome. I dont get the hate for it besides the glitches.

2K11 was almost religious though I probably spent a months and a half worth of my life just playing that game, 2 on 2 with the crew was classic.

But NBA live no thank you I gave up on that bum game over ten years ago and I ain't turning back. Its all about loyalty so fu*kaNBAlive:kobecomeatmebro3:
 05-15-2012, 06:29 AM         #93
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee Grande said:
i read an article a few weeks ago where a dude from the Live team said that instead of having to figure out alley-oop situations yourself, the cpu will automatically do it for you when you press the pass button. definitely wont be buying, if the game is full of noob sh*t like that. i think they're trying to bring in casual players
ally oops really aren't difficult, you just have to have your timing right. all you got to do is use the LT and pass when someone has a clear path to the basket. If you practice it, you'll get really good at it. Some ppl get frustrated if they can't do it after 5 times.
 6 years ago '08        #94
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,775 | Props total: 12277 12277
<<<----Remembers when 2K fans shat on Elite 11 (warranted) and said how 2K was the Goat again...then 2K12 came out

anyways the EA game is a first day cop for me...haven't had a hoop game in 2 years fuk 2K.

Miss k!lling n*ggas with Brandon Roy on Live 10 woud give a n*gga 50 with ease with that n*gga.
 6 years ago '05        #95
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
avatar space
space
$75,930 | Props total: 30329 30329
 Mike Nitty said:
<<<----Remembers when 2K fans shat on Elite 11 (warranted) and said how 2K was the Goat again...then 2K12 came out

anyways the EA game is a first day cop for me...haven't had a hoop game in 2 years fuk 2K.

Miss k!lling n*ggas with Brandon Roy on Live 10 woud give a n*gga 50 with ease with that n*gga.
And what was wrong with 2k12 ?
 6 years ago '08        #96
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,775 | Props total: 12277 12277
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Saved me the trouble

I already went off on people in the 2k12 discussion threads & this thread got me dying. People would rather play that chunk of a mess 2k11 then play 2k12 where the defense is much better, the dribbling controls are better, the offense is much smoother depending on how you play, the emphasis in boxing out is clear as day....

Just @ the comments in this thread.

Training Camp>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



And T/S there's no way in hell Live can bury the 2k franchise. 2k has built up too much steam, they have the casual & hardcore base, it's a wrap. Of course people will try it out or even buy it but 2k has too big of a lead on EA.
EA will have something close to 3 years working on this game and you don't think they bout to come out with some heat you serisously don't have a clue how the video game process works and this is where my computer animation degree comes in handy.

Not saying at all they bout to make a masterpiece but the % of them making a beast of a game is higher rather than lower my dude.
 6 years ago '05        #97
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
avatar space
space
$75,930 | Props total: 30329 30329
Does anyone remember how good 2k8 was online ?
 6 years ago '08        #98
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,775 | Props total: 12277 12277
 CashNy said:
And what was wrong with 2k12 ?
Don't know I have less than 2 hours playing that sh*t My bro was 2K11 fiend...he's had 2K12 since it dropped---prolly played less than a week on it

My point is I pay attention to how people like/dislike games and from what I gather most people don't like 2K12
 6 years ago '04        #99
jerzyboy 
space
avatar space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 8 8
nba live should come back as 20 or 30 bucks to get the fans back , 2k came in n*ggas was like wtf this sh*t cheap as but its a good a.ss game
 6 years ago '08        #100
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
avatar space
space
$39,339 | Props total: 13713 13713
 Spid3yo said:
Hopefully all the idiot cheesers go back to Live and we can get more legit sim games on 2k. Seriously 2k online is atrocious......

-pick Heat or Thunder
-Run the 1-3-1 zone
-don't guard the ball handler
-fast break every time
-set everything to play tight and deny ball
U nailed it right on the head cant front tho if a guy im playing is only shooting with 1 person like a lebron or kd the whole game i do use that 1-3-1
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy