Jay-Z Gives Freeway The Step Child Treatment

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
bigscoot0808 
space
space
$346 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

^^^^classic sh*t..The Roc
 6 years ago '08        #62
thefireisreal 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$107 | Props total: 32 32
 NO RELIGION said:
noooooooooooo! He pat that man on his a.ss and told him to kick rocks?
Im done
that was sad and disrespectful, freeway i guess was there to represent music of Philly for the festival and they booted him outta of the pic for nothing, very telling of Jay-Z's character
 05-15-2012, 12:26 PM         #63
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay has that white superior complex, there is a psychological word for it

he rejects his blackness or feels embarrassed by it to some extent, mostly around white people. kind of like when ur a teenager and u feel ashamed of ur folks being around you out in public.

you cant hold it against jay he is very shy, he mumbles alot, look at his speech all he said was "umm,umm yeah charity, umm", white people get more respect in his eyes

Last edited by the synthesis; 05-15-2012 at 12:28 PM..
 05-15-2012, 12:36 PM         #64
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vin Steezel said:
On one hand, free was mad bummy, but on the other, JayZ was on his house n*gga sh*t

Either way, free lookin like a lil bi*ch boy
Free wasn't even invited on stage, he gate crashed it, watch the video, then Jay hit him with a sarcastic comment

Free came out look like he got sonned by a rich black man who despises his urban cultural blackness around white people

either way they could both have handled it better..
 6 years ago '11        #65
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
Why did Freeway even show up like that?

For someone who didn't know who Freeway was or knew the a.ssociation he had with Jay they would think, "who the fu*k is that and why is he up there?"

You n*ggas gotta think. I know most of you are Jay haters but c'mon, be reasonable. Free did not have to be there.
 6 years ago '11        #66
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Rebirth46 said:
I got them same Mikes Free got on
Mikes?
 6 years ago '09        #67
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2777 2777
 AK2 said:

[pic - click to view]

that has to be the ultimate ether of the year, Freeway is my dude, but damn, show some dignity man
 6 years ago '04        #68
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 Rebirth46 said:
I got them same Mikes Free got on
 ImInHerMouth said:
Mikes?
I never heard anybody call em that

i dont appreciate dude getting all the props for my gif

Last edited by DSOM; 05-15-2012 at 01:23 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #69
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Like when jay told him no to shooting the big spender video
 05-15-2012, 01:22 PM         #70
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SugaHillRomello said:
You don't do your own ppl like that Jay......

That's an humiliation !

If Jay was a man of honor, he would apologize.

If he wanted a picture without Free, he could took one picture with and another without him.

Now the n*gga is laughed at in the whole country.
 6 years ago '04        #71
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
why would he be in the pic tho he has no involvement in the festival right? fu*k he look like takin pictures dancin all in the video sh*t aint bout him..
 6 years ago '04        #72
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1906 1906
.... saw the clip. Freeway COULD'VE suited up or something, and then maybe he could've got a photo in (or two); can't be dressed like that around "y'know who" and then expect to get shine. You gotta be able to adapt (and switch) to your current environment and surrounding, like Jay. LOL. Free was trying to get as much shine as possible - when Jay pushed me off to the side, he ain't even step off stage, just stood there, arms crossed, like an upset kid.
 6 years ago '11        #73
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 Scream @ Me said:
.... saw the clip. Freeway COULD'VE suited up or something, and then maybe he could've got a photo in (or two); can't be dressed like that around "y'know who" and then expect to get shine. You gotta be able to adapt (and switch) to your current environment and surrounding, like Jay. LOL. Free was trying to get as much shine as possible - when Jay pushed me off to the side, he ain't even step off stage, just stood there, arms crossed, like an upset kid.
Well if Jay is the Boss he claims to be why does he care about what these white folks think about his "friends". The other black guy seemed more than willing to scoot over to make room.

Jay wrong for that man, it wasn't like these dudes were standing there in tuxedos or something. Im sorry but this whole situation is very telling about Jay and his true feelings towards his ppl
 6 years ago '04        #74
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1906 1906
 SugaHillRomello said:
Well if Jay is the Boss he claims to be why does he care about what these white folks think about his "friends". The other black guy seemed more than willing to scoot over to make room.

Jay wrong for that man, it wasn't like these dudes were standing there in tuxedos or something. Im sorry but this whole situation is very telling about Jay and his true feelings towards his ppl
Jay-Z isn't ashamed of his friends/Free, hence him even inviting him there to the event in the first place. But, you gotta understand, when you're around bosses, you act - think - dress- and function like 'em. I don't blame Jay for scooting Free over if attire was simply to blame alone, which I don't. I think it was Jay's and the Mayors moment, it was times for picture's and Jay had his boy step to the side so he could handle HIS bizz.

I believe folks are looking into it too, tough. If Jay invited Free, then told him "never mind" because the way you're dressed, and Free never even made it to the stage, or something along then, then speculate. "Jay-Z dissed his friend/boy" or what have you.. but, it ain't go down like that. Folks are reaching.
 6 years ago '11        #75
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 Scream @ Me said:
Jay-Z isn't ashamed of his friends/Free, hence him even inviting him there to the event in the first place. But, you gotta understand, when you're around bosses, you act - think - dress- and function like 'em. I don't blame Jay for scooting Free over if attire was simply to blame alone, which I don't. I think it was Jay's and the Mayors moment, it was times for picture's and Jay had his boy step to the side so he could handle HIS bizz.

I believe folks are looking into it too, tough. If Jay invited Free, then told him "never mind" because the way you're dressed, and Free never even made it to the stage, or something along then, then speculate. "Jay-Z dissed his friend/boy" or what have you.. but, it ain't go down like that. Folks are reaching.
But look at how Jay handled it though. He shooed Freeway to the side so the white guy could come stand in his place.......

The telling part is Jay kinda does the same thing with hiphop culture, he embraces it when its lucrative, but distances himself from it when white folk come around......like those same white folks would give 2 sh!ts about his bubble lip a$$ if he wasn't rich and married to Beyonce. Its a bad look, and if u can't see it then its beyond your cultural scope
 6 years ago '10        #76
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 987 987
 DSOM said:
I never heard anybody call em that

i dont appreciate dude getting all the props for my gif
Umm thats what we call em out here in da Chi Get cha chitown slang up kid

Last edited by Rebirth46; 05-15-2012 at 02:07 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #77
sickboi 
space
space
space
$20 | Props total: 0 0
u just gotta understand the situation. this ain't the old school hood rocfamilia, get it straight. @sickboimusic
 6 years ago '04        #78
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,096 | Props total: 3921 3921

[pic - click to view]

until this sh*t over i don't know you n*gga got it.. FREEEEEEEEEEEEE
 6 years ago '08        #79
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23354 23354
the ether is so potent in that gif I can't even bare to look directly at it and my soul is still slightly charred
 05-15-2012, 09:03 PM         #80
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AK2 said:

[pic - click to view]

well gotdamn...

Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy