Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-14-2012, 02:20 PM         #81
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghettofied said:
Long term? Curry is 29 years old dude. His prime is now, Pittman I could understand as a long term project. Real young, and has the ability and shown the ability to battle down low. You gotta get the best out of Curry while you can now. Bron and Wade are gonna need a break, why not put Curry on the roster and take a chance? Also, I've seen Curry play this year a bit, when he gets it he battles on offense but looks lost on defense (hes always been horrible on defense). So, that's what you gotta expect from him, to be honest.
Long term project in terms of getting him in more games and getting him acclimated to playing with a fast paced offense after being so out of shape. He's obviously better than where he was but he's not gonna get consistent minutes.

Pacers guarded the 3 line well in game 1 which is why Wade and Bron had to do so much. Won't happen game in and game out tho with how Wade and Bron got in the paint so easily it'll draw the defense for kick outs and Miller/Chalmers will shoot it.

Curry only played in 14 gms this season. Limited at that. He could be thrown in but I doubt it. It'll be interesting to see what they do to replace Bosh. I just hope its not Juwan.
 05-14-2012, 02:22 PM         #82
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CashNy said:
If you want Miami out the playoffs that bad. I know where Lebron lives just sponser my ticket
And I'll need 2k in pocket change and the ticket has to be booked for memorial weekend

I can do the job. If I'm not to fu*ked up on loose women and liquor
how much to take out spoelstra
 6 years ago '04        #83
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,895 | Props total: 8231 8231
 Cheeze said:
Long term project in terms of getting him in more games and getting him acclimated to playing with a fast paced offense after being so out of shape. He's obviously better than where he was but he's not gonna get consistent minutes.

Pacers guarded the 3 line well in game 1 which is why Wade and Bron had to do so much. Won't happen game in and game out tho with how Wade and Bron got in the paint so easily it'll draw the defense for kick outs and Miller/Chalmers will shoot it.

Curry only played in 14 gms this season. Limited at that. He could be thrown in but I doubt it. It'll be interesting to see what they do to replace Bosh. I just hope its not Juwan.
Juwan Howard shouldn't be on the roster to be honest. He is so terrible, I don't get the concept of keeping him on the roster. Heat fans just gotta hope Miller, Haslem, and Battier step up. Spo seems content on keeping Pittman and Curry out the game.
 6 years ago '08        #84
tico86 150 heat pts150
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 7034 7034
heat in five
 6 years ago '07        #85
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13106 13106
Chris Tomasson

Chris Bosh said he's "sore'' today but wouldn't be surprised if he's back either this series or the playoffs at all. He says he has no idea when he could be back. "I don’t know,'' he said. "I wish I did. But there’s anybody can say. It’s just all response right now. So we're going to treat it, see what happens and as soon as possible I’ll be back out on that court.’’

Bosh said he came to the arena today for morale purposes: “I just want to show them my morale is high no matter what happens. We preach all these things all the time it’s going to be tough and it’s a long hard road and you got to deal with the bumps. And my bump is here. I just have to make sure I get over it. I didn’t want any of my teammates just thinking that something is wrong with me emotionally. I’m here for support. My head is in the game. And I’m trying to get back out there.’’
that's my bosh

but basically we learned nothing other than it's not as bad as it could be and he'll be back whenever it feels good enough with no actual timetable
 6 years ago '05        #86
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,788 | Props total: 4903 4903
Additionally, this injury regardless of how how severe it is or isn't just shows you how important it is to seize moments like last year's run to the Finals. The Heat were healthy. The Heat had 4 games won, but only cashed in on 2 of the 4. To have the run they had through the East last year. To meet up with a Dallas team that they clearly could beat...to drop 2 games they clearly should have won (2 and 4)...Well lets just hope 5 years from now we aren't looking back at that series and still wondering what could have been because the team never came that close again.
 05-14-2012, 02:51 PM         #87
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iggyemu said:
Additionally, this injury regardless of how how severe it is or isn't just shows you how important it is to seize moments like last year's run to the Finals. The Heat were healthy. The Heat had 4 games won, but only cashed in on 2 of the 4. To have the run they had through the East last year. To meet up with a Dallas team that they clearly could beat...to drop 2 games they clearly should have won (2 and 4)...Well lets just hope 5 years from now we aren't looking back at that series and still wondering what could have been because the team never came that close again.

Last edited by Youngin19; 05-14-2012 at 02:54 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #88
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
 CashNy said:
If you want Miami out the playoffs that bad. I know where Lebron lives just sponser my ticket
And I'll need 2k in pocket change and the ticket has to be booked for memorial weekend

I can do the job. If I'm not to fu*ked up on loose women and liquor
LIKE CELTIC PRIDE MAN LOL JUST DONT USE NO MUSKET
 6 years ago '05        #89
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
BOSH HAS TAKEN d!ck IN HIS a.ss SO THIS IS NOTHING FOR HIM HE CAN PLAY THRU PAIN
 6 years ago '10        #90
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,423 | Props total: 6272 6272
30 shots for bron and wade gonna show them thunder boys whats really good with all those shots they will be getting
 6 years ago '08        #91
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
well at least there's the possibility he'll be back. lets get these rings
 6 years ago '06        #92
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,920 | Props total: 25876 25876
Noooooooooo
 6 years ago '07        #93
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,045 | Props total: 7547 7547
hope he comes back, want no excuses when c's put south beach to sleep.
 6 years ago '05        #94
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2239 2239
hope hes done and the heat get eliminated.
 6 years ago '04        #95
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,815 | Props total: 1490 1490
I think they needed Bosh out. Hopefully it will put a chip on everybody shoulders and they will execute. I think Lebron needs to step up more then ever now.
 05-14-2012, 04:20 PM         #96
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:dancingcool: Heat still gonna win it all
 6 years ago '05        #97
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,890 | Props total: 5126 5126
Excuse number 1 for when the heat dont win the chip.

[pic - click to view]

05-14-2012, 04:50 PM         #98
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was actually upset when it first happened, didn't want any team beating the Heat without the Big 3 on it. But after all that flopping sh*t the Heat and especially Lebron, I'm glad they lost an important piece.

Pacers in 6
 6 years ago '04        #99
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,764 | Props total: 13148 13148
troll threads gonna be fierce in a few weeks
 05-14-2012, 04:56 PM         #100
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets not forget what happened to Miami when they played LA back in March without Bosh
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy