Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,089 | Props total: 10779 10779
 d!ck Cheese said:
I would give you props for taking that L like a man and not making excuses like everyone else

But I don't prop people who aren't POWERFUL

fu*kin peasant
 05-14-2012, 01:20 PM         #62
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmoothTay said:
Some Heat fans when rose went down

Heat fans now

Knicks fans after their first playoff win in 12 years

Knicks fans after they lost the next game
 6 years ago '04        #63
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,890 | Props total: 8226 8226
Honestly, Heat need to give Curry and Pittman some burn. Turiaf blows a.ss. Battier is not consistent enough to hit 3 pointers. Haslem needs to get his jumper right because Anthony being the only one that scored points besides LeBron and Wade yesterday is sad when you think about it.
 05-14-2012, 01:28 PM         #64
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghettofied said:
Honestly, Heat need to give Curry and Pittman some burn. Turiaf blows a.ss. Battier is not consistent enough to hit 3 pointers. Haslem needs to get his jumper right because Anthony being the only one that scored points besides LeBron and Wade yesterday is sad when you think about it.
Turiaf was actually good for them when he came in. It's better than Curry/Pittman right now because he's instant energy.

Anthony scoring shows how abusive they were to the Pacers in the paint tho
 6 years ago '04        #65
space
space
 Cheeze said:
Turiaf was actually good for them when he came in. It's better than Curry/Pittman right now because he's instant energy.

Anthony scoring shows how abusive they were to the Pacers in the paint tho
You can look at it in a positive (I would if I was a Miami fan too) but honestly, its not a good look dude. Pittman is a big man down low that can rebound and play defense. Which is what you need. Curry could be something too. Hell, he did average 13 ppg at one point in his career, and he was out of shape then too.
 6 years ago '12        #66
quanb24 5 heat pts
space
space
$596 | Props total: 0 0
 ghettofied said:
yes battier been some a.ss in the playoffs and haslem jumper complete trash smh
 05-14-2012, 01:34 PM         #67
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghettofied said:
You can look at it in a positive (I would if I was a Miami fan too) but honestly, its not a good look dude. Pittman is a big man down low that can rebound and play defense. Which is what you need. Curry could be something too. Hell, he did average 13 ppg at one point in his career, and he was out of shape then too.
If you've seen either of them play this year you'd know Turiaf is the best option to put out there. Pittman is not reliable. Would like to see him out there but I feel he'd get worked since he's still raw. Curry hasn't done much if anything all year to earn time. Seems like he's a long term project.
 6 years ago '04        #68
space
space
 Cheeze said:
If you've seen either of them play this year you'd know Turiaf is the best option to put out there. Pittman is not reliable. Would like to see him out there but I feel he'd get worked since he's still raw. Curry hasn't done much if anything all year to earn time. Seems like he's a long term project.
Long term? Curry is 29 years old dude. His prime is now, Pittman I could understand as a long term project. Real young, and has the ability and shown the ability to battle down low. You gotta get the best out of Curry while you can now. Bron and Wade are gonna need a break, why not put Curry on the roster and take a chance? Also, I've seen Curry play this year a bit, when he gets it he battles on offense but looks lost on defense (hes always been horrible on defense). So, that's what you gotta expect from him, to be honest.
 6 years ago '05        #69
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4902 4902
Anyone else hear Stephen A. claim that Bosh said that "the season would have to be extended for him to play again". In other words Stephen A is saying that Bosh is saying he is out for the season. FML.
 6 years ago '07        #70
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,391 | Props total: 13064 13064
 iggyemu said:
Anyone else hear Stephen A. claim that Bosh said that "the season would have to be extended for him to play again". In other words Stephen A is saying that Bosh is saying he is out for the season. FML.
he did say that, but i think it's out of context. he repeatedly said he's not sure and is just going to rest. i think he meant the heat would have to extend the season by going deeper. not sure we'd see him until the finals .
 6 years ago '05        #71
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4902 4902
You know this brings me back to the Juwan curse. When Juwan Howard is on your roster a player ahead of him in the rotation will always get injured opening the door for Juwan to get minutes. It happened last year with UD. It's happened now with Bosh. It happened for his whole time with the Blazers. The curse never fails. The curse can only be broken when Juwan is no longer on your roster. How do I communicate the reality of this curse to the Heat? This guy should be released right now.
 05-14-2012, 02:06 PM         #72
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is gonna be entertaining as fukk to watch bron and d wade go off every night. one of them might go for 50 if the sixers make it to the ECF, i think heat can still make it to the finals without bosh.
 6 years ago '06        #73
gathugga 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 686 686
Plain and simple Udonis Haslem needs to step the fu*k up if the Heat are gong to get anything out of their big men these playoffs. Dude has been underwhelming all year and it's gotten to the point where I have absolutely zero confidence that any jump shot he shoots is going in. He's great hustle-wise but that consistent outside shooting threat is primarily what Bosh added. I think the Heat can still go far but I don't think they win the chip without him stepping up IMHO.
 6 years ago '04        #74
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
We'll still win it all this year regardless
 6 years ago '07        #75
space
space
 iggyemu said:
You know this brings me back to the Juwan curse. When Juwan Howard is on your roster a player ahead of him in the rotation will always get injured opening the door for Juwan to get minutes. It happened last year with UD. It's happened now with Bosh. It happened for his whole time with the Blazers. The curse never fails. The curse can only be broken when Juwan is no longer on your roster. How do I communicate the reality of this curse to the Heat? This guy should be released right now.
i believe there's also a battier curse. it was on a collision with shane that wade dislocated his shoulder. it was never a good idea for him to be around the team that much.

Last edited by joshdogg26; 11-03-2012 at 06:56 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #76
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
Get well soon!

Wade & Bron bout to get in that a.ss
 6 years ago '11        #77
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,298 | Props total: 20023 20023
i fu*kin hate heat fans, i swear they the most annoying fu*ks on this planet
 6 years ago '07        #78
space
space
 DR JAYY said:
i hate f*ggots who are too ashamed to even admit they have a favorite team but always wanna be on the heat's d!ck
 6 years ago '05        #79
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,923 | Props total: 30315 30315
If you want Miami out the playoffs that bad. I know where Lebron lives just sponser my ticket
And I'll need 2k in pocket change and the ticket has to be booked for memorial weekend

I can do the job. If I'm not to fu*ked up on loose women and liquor
 6 years ago '12        #80
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,587 | Props total: 6046 6046
 DR JAYY said:

Not all Heat fans are bad tho.

Just the Lebron d!ckriders who were Cavaliers fans from 03-09
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy