Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 349 349
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
mannnn at this point fif need that record more than 2 chainz need fif to be on it...

I was fu*kin wit fif since power of the dollar... but face facts.. these days NOBODY payin that much attention to him..
You're absolutely right bro. Fif need that sh*t more than 2 chains. But he wanna act like he doing 2 chainz a favor or some sh*t lol.
 05-14-2012, 03:07 PM         #42
Tybigbigguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmarino said:
of course 50 fans became banks fans but now that he been established and has a crazy catalog he good.he has his own fanbase and he would be good without 50..he would make music with other artists and not be held in the box.he could get a major to push him because hf2 was fire and needed a push..not alot of units were shipped.it wasnt even on endcaps where all the ne wmuisc that came out that day..neyo-nicki-and kanye were on display.that hurt his sales bcse i seen 2 people come and sat there and looked at all of em and each one bought 2 cds..he would have capitalized off kanye n nicki releases esp since they were all $9.99. also start it up was huge and no video??? jawnt with ryan leslie got no push either
So what did u expect to happen banks is independent so that's on him
 05-14-2012, 03:14 PM         #43
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmarino said:
of course 50 fans became banks fans but now that he been established and has a crazy catalog he good.he has his own fanbase and he would be good without 50..he would make music with other artists and not be held in the box.he could get a major to push him because hf2 was fire and needed a push..not alot of units were shipped.it wasnt even on endcaps where all the ne wmuisc that came out that day..neyo-nicki-and kanye were on display.that hurt his sales bcse i seen 2 people come and sat there and looked at all of em and each one bought 2 cds..he would have capitalized off kanye n nicki releases esp since they were all $9.99. also start it up was huge and no video??? jawnt with ryan leslie got no push either
LLoyd Banks needs to be in a label situation were he is appreciated as an artist and not treated as a sidekick or a tax write-off.

G-Unit records is a graveyard and they botched the buzz that Banks had with "BBB" and didn't capitalize on the promotion possibilities...then they botched the distribution.

Lloyd could have been on G.O.O.D music instead of 2-Chainz but these crabs want to hold Lloyd Banks back.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 05-14-2012 at 03:21 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #44
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16057 16057
SM vs Ajeanna lets go!!
 6 years ago '09        #45
59fifty 
space
space
$22,670 | Props total: 10142 10142
actually like the current unit more...wish banks was still w/ em, but he's all grown up doin his independent thing now .....i understand that but i wish at least they could get down on each others projects

and yall n*ggaz buggin paris is str8 n fr what i heard fr kidd kidd he dope too except for that ms officer sh*t (just realized the other day that was him)
 05-14-2012, 03:25 PM         #46
Tybigbigguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
LLoyd Banks needs to be in a label situation were he is appreciated as an artist and not treated as a sidekick or a tax write-off.

G-Unit records is a graveyard and they botched the buzz that Banks had with "BBB" and didn't capitalize on the promotion possibilities...then they botched the distribution.

Lloyd could have been on G.O.O.D music instead of 2-Chainz but these crabs want to hold Lloyd Banks back.
Stop acting like u like banks now retard
 05-14-2012, 03:31 PM         #47
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tybigbigguy said:
Stop acting like u like banks now retard

??????WTF??

I have his CD's and a few mixtapes why are you accusing me of acting like I like Lloyd Banks just because I listen to his music and feel he needs better promotion?

What's wrong with you people?
 05-14-2012, 03:37 PM         #48
Tybigbigguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
??????WTF??

I have his CD's and a few mixtapes why are you accusing me of acting like I like Lloyd Banks just because I listen to his music and feel he needs better promotion?

Stop acting like u weren't bashing banks a few days ago, the only reason why you're saying e's good is because of the rumored rift btw him and 50
 05-14-2012, 03:39 PM         #49
Deetee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
??????WTF??

We all know ^^^this ain't true. The second we see fif and Banks again you'll continue ur gay a.ss hating spree.
 6 years ago '05        #50
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5486 5486
SM Ajeana beef

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #51
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Damn why he beefing with banks
 05-14-2012, 03:48 PM         #52
JayDee11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If this mixtape doesn't increase his buzz dramatically, 50 needs to release his album, let it flop and focus on his other endeavors. Its crazy how duke can sound as if he's still 2006 50. He needs to realize that the eminem fanbase abandoned him years ago. The fans he should be trying to impress don't give a sh*t about his eminem features. I wish him the best but he got a tough battle ahead of him.
 6 years ago '09        #53
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,704 | Props total: 6199 6199
If its equal to or tops the big 10 i will be as happy as a pig in sugar
 6 years ago '10        #54
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 ShadyVsEminem said:
If its equal to or tops the big 10 i will be as happy as a pig in sugar
 05-14-2012, 03:55 PM         #55
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 really should have built an army buy himself of raw talented mufu*kas, that way his name and moniker would always stay relevant. But if his goal was get to money then he succeded if his plan was to get love......he had a funny way of showing it.
 6 years ago '11        #56
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
does ANYONE on this board respect sm?
 6 years ago '06        #57
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
Lmao @ the two biggest f*ggots on this site f!ghting over hot topics

Go outside you fu*kin f*ggots
 6 years ago '06        #58
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,876 | Props total: 25638 25638
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
banks is 50's lil homey tho... he been ridin wit him from the jump....

Game and buck were just outsiders that happened to link up with him through the music game...
True but look how he treating him in this interview its worse in banks case because they homies. His last interview too he was going on about how banks is nothing without him and wont be nothing without him
 05-14-2012, 04:33 PM         #59
SlickFoxx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahhaahahhaahahahahaah
 6 years ago '04        #60
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,340 | Props total: 11061 11061
I don't care how much money 50 has, it has got to be real depressing going through such a drastic decline in music.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy