When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-15-2012, 08:49 AM         #61
TastesLikeCake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dunno how many times i'd be play f!ghting as a kid or even horsing around at 15 or 16 then stop in mid f!ght to squat into that sh*t taking pose an scream to power up and then over do it a bit.... Ain't nothing cooler than pretending you gotta glowing spikey a$$ super sayian name going on and accidentally splitting the neighborkids lips
 6 years ago '05        #62
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
 5_star_smitty said:
exactly
n*ggas hyped this show soooooooo badly i decided to give it a look last year to see what the fuss was about.

here's the breakdown of a typical 30 min episode:

5 mins - growling, eyebrow raising & face shaking like "whaaaaaaaaat, could it be"
10 mins - ridiculous dialogue (mostly from the bad guy boasting about what he's going to do)
10 mins - shouting
4 mins - actual f!ghting
1 min - preview of next week
see the thing you missed out on when it was first showed on tunami back in the day is running home from school exited to see the next episode, and yes they might have drag'd out many episodes it still had me on the edge of my seat everyday, the f!ghts were epic as hell even if 1 f!ght lasted 10 episoded, what also helps to make it good is when you actually watch it from the begining and not miss a beat, you def get into big time,

also how wack would it be is a f!ght lasted as long as a ufc f!ght? very!
if goku k!lled freiza or boo fast then it would be WACK!
imagine goku and his friends never died? not once not ever.....the show would be wack!!!
when i saw that the friends of the star of the show were dying thats when i got most into it, it was def that OHHHHH sh*tTTTT moment, every other cartoon people get trapped and near death but they never die, DBZ changed that by k!lling off all the good guys atleast once lol

dbz still greatest of all time, DL'd the whole dpz and gt vids for my lil one, we stay watching it together like buds, and yea when no one is looking i still hit my son with a Kamehameha or 2 when we training
 6 years ago '07        #63
Shawtymann 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$820 | Props total: 81 81
 5_star_smitty said:
exactly
n*ggas hyped this show soooooooo badly i decided to give it a look last year to see what the fuss was about.

here's the breakdown of a typical 30 min episode:

5 mins - growling, eyebrow raising & face shaking like "whaaaaaaaaat, could it be"
10 mins - ridiculous dialogue (mostly from the bad guy boasting about what he's going to do)
10 mins - shouting
4 mins - actual f!ghting
1 min - preview of next week
and the first 5 minutes of next week's episode is the last 5 minutes of last week's
 6 years ago '09        #64
iamsoulja 182 heat pts182
space
space
$4,548 | Props total: 3850 3850
DBZ GREATEST SHOW EVER fu*k this new sh*t
 6 years ago '09        #65
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
this n*gga is 13 years too late, talmbout i watched it last year and it was whack
 6 years ago '07        #66
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2470 2470
dbz= one of the g.o.a.t animes
 6 years ago '11        #67
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 mtbatol said:
Goku,

That was my Saiyan homey, man
 6 years ago '06        #68
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 223 223
 6 years ago '11        #69
xxflyingarmbarx 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 891 891
 BadIntentionz said:
see the thing you missed out on when it was first showed on tunami back in the day is running home from school exited to see the next episode, and yes they might have drag'd out many episodes it still had me on the edge of my seat everyday, the f!ghts were epic as hell even if 1 f!ght lasted 10 episoded, what also helps to make it good is when you actually watch it from the begining and not miss a beat, you def get into big time,

also how wack would it be is a f!ght lasted as long as a ufc f!ght? very!
if goku k!lled freiza or boo fast then it would be WACK!
imagine goku and his friends never died? not once not ever.....the show would be wack!!!
when i saw that the friends of the star of the show were dying thats when i got most into it, it was def that OHHHHH sh*tTTTT moment, every other cartoon people get trapped and near death but they never die, DBZ changed that by k!lling off all the good guys atleast once lol

dbz still greatest of all time, DL'd the whole dpz and gt vids for my lil one, we stay watching it together like buds, and yea when no one is looking i still hit my son with a Kamehameha or 2 when we training

Damn son, you remember when Toonami fu*ked around and started showing 2 episodes back to back?!?! sh*t was crazy. You was a damn clown in school if you didnt have at least ONE binder/folder that had some dragonball z sh*t on there. I remember this dude in my class was the first one to get Trunks on his folder before Goku even kiled Frieza, we was laughing at his a.ss till Trunks showed up from the future and fu*ked Friezas whole comeback operation up. Everyone was on that dudes d!ck like yooooooo where you got that at
 6 years ago '08        #70
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
Never forget the day after Goku first went SS against Frieza. Me and my boys was in the cafeteria like

SONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! DID YOU SEE THAT sh*t!!!!

Last edited by popsjenkins; 05-15-2012 at 11:43 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #71
buckweedjones17 2 heat pts
space
space
$819 | Props total: 22 22
 6 years ago '09        #72
space
space
 popsjenkins said:
Never forget the day after Goku first went SS against Frieza. Me and my boys was in the cafeteria like

SONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! DID YOU SEE THAT sh*t!!!!

[pic - click to view]

hell yea those were the days
 6 years ago '04        #73
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,337 | Props total: 5763 5763
there suppose to be remaking Dragon ball with a new story line. I hope the idea comes to a complete reality.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Duntaz; 05-15-2012 at 12:28 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #74
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,949 | Props total: 8634 8634
 DuzzE said:
How you gon' do me like that

I usually turn the movie off before they get to that part. I just like seeing Broly destroy everybody
 6 years ago '05        #75
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 1691 1691
my favorite episodes were always when n*ggas spent 3 weeks charging the sh*t, finally shoot the sh*t, n then miss...

or it doesn't even scratch the n*gga
 6 years ago '05        #76
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,148 | Props total: 2673 2673
yes i love DBZ, had you seen it with the cursing and blood gore in it? but yes, dbz to me is what star wars was to trekkie, ive been waiting furiously for a game that wil do it justice
 6 years ago '09        #77
space
space
 Duntaz said:
there suppose to be remaking Dragon ball with a new story line. I hope the idea comes to a complete reality.

i need some new Dragon Ball in HD aint sh*t never on tv
 6 years ago '09        #78
space
space

[video - click to view]

after this show ended everything went down hill Wrestling, The Simpsons eveything fu*k THE 2000's lol
 05-15-2012, 04:25 PM         #79
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #80
halfadash 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$1,863 | Props total: 656 656
Krillin bags bad bi*ches hahaha

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy