Stern on flopping: "We should give out Oscars rather than MVP trophies." *shots fired*

most viewed right now
 50
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 34
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
This sh*t needs to stop but i don't think the league will do sh*t about it atleast for a long time to come
 6 years ago '04        #62
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$82,006 | Props total: 11808 11808
 palogee said:
So we gonna act like Rasheed Wallace didn't get fined like hell for talking about the bullsh*t???


sports.espn.go.com/boston/news/story?id=5126565

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #63
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
avatar space
space
$26,613 | Props total: 8918 8918
 PTC said:
LeBron and DWade flop and bi*ch more at the refs than Clips do.
THEM TWO GET PEOPLE FOUL'D OUT FASTER THEN THEY CAN RIP OFF THERE PANTS.

AND ALWAYS AT THAT LINE GETTING HIS 32 POINTS FUCCIN SCRUB.



'PUTS HEAD DOWN RUNS IN PAINT THROWS BALL UP' -MVP
 6 years ago '04        #64
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Flopping and that "Jumping into your defender while shooting to draw a foul" sh*t makes me hate watching basketball sometime...
 6 years ago '10        #65
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #66
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$82,006 | Props total: 11808 11808
 Matrix said:

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #67
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 537 537
his oscar would go to the n*gga he gave the mvp trophy too..

personally i think if a n*gga flop without aggressive contact than its should be a TECH but on that same hand i dont think a cat pretending to be shooting when he just runs really hard to the basket and throws the ball up should be rewardiing with shooting fouls ..

but i for sure hate flops especially from superstars
 6 years ago '11        #68
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Bkjj11 said:
So did your throat after suckin the Most Valuable p*nis

[pic - click to view]

 05-14-2012, 03:02 PM         #69
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Special Edd said:
THEM TWO GET PEOPLE FOUL'D OUT FASTER THEN THEY CAN RIP OFF THERE PANTS.

AND ALWAYS AT THAT LINE GETTING HIS 32 POINTS FUCCIN SCRUB.



'PUTS HEAD DOWN RUNS IN PAINT THROWS BALL UP' -MVP
 6 years ago '09        #70
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
How about the refs let them play and stop calling BS fouls in general. You can't blame the players for trying to get those calls if the refs are gonna give them to them.
 05-14-2012, 03:15 PM         #71
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you can't fu*king fine a person for the way you think there body should move after they were touched (if they were touched at all).

And you can't blame the refs because they are watching this sh*t live? they dont get to slow this sh*t down 500 times on replay and see if someone flopped. You go to your local gym and referee a kids basketball game and see what happens.
 05-14-2012, 03:18 PM         #72
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
How will they determine a flop tho?
by using there goddamn eyes like the rest of us. With replay if necessary.
 05-14-2012, 03:23 PM         #73
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freshtoodef said:
U can't that's y giving a tech for "flopping" would be dumb and the refs would give ridiculous amounts of techs during the games
Nah, just the blatant ones first of all, secondly that is rediculous to say thay they would be giving "ridiculous amounts" of techs. Every single person who knows basketball and is watching the television screen knows exactly when I blatant flop occurs. And if they need replays to confirm it retroactively, so be it.


Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 05-14-2012 at 03:33 PM..
 05-14-2012, 03:25 PM         #74
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I dont think many n*ggas actually listened to the interview. He said why there are no fines or technical fouls given in the interview and he will revisit it soon. But, the owners and players won't agree to it.
He said fines/suspensions for individual calls. Techs can be given for damn near anything during an NBA game. You fu*kin look at a ref cross-eyed these days you get a tech, Stern was not referring to techs during the game he was referring to specific fines and suspensions a.ssessed after the game.
 05-14-2012, 03:30 PM         #75
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:
you can't fu*king fine a person for the way you think there body should move after they were touched (if they were touched at all).

And you can't blame the refs because they are watching this sh*t live? they dont get to slow this sh*t down 500 times on replay and see if someone flopped. You go to your local gym and referee a kids basketball game and see what happens.
First of all, yes you can, why not? 2nd of all, no one is blaming the refs. They are blaming the NBA basically, your point is exactly right use the replay if you have to. THey use replay to determine a 2 or a 3, thats one point. You think one single point is as influential as offensive foul to a starting player?
 6 years ago '07        #76
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
 Bob Sacamano said:
by using there goddamn eyes like the rest of us. With replay if necessary.
 Bob Sacamano said:
Nah, just the blatant ones first of all, secondly that is rediculous to say thay they would be giving "ridiculous amounts" of techs. Every single person who knows basketball and is watching the television screen knows exactly when I blatant flop occurs. And if they need replays to confirm it retroactively, so be it.
 Bob Sacamano said:
He said fines/suspensions for individual calls. Techs can be given for damn near anything during an NBA game. You fu*kin look at a ref cross-eyed these days you get a tech, Stern was not referring to techs during the game he was referring to specific fines and suspensions a.ssessed after the game.
 Bob Sacamano said:
First of all, yes you can, why not? 2nd of all, no one is blaming the refs. They are blaming the NBA basically, your point is exactly right use the replay if you have to. THey use replay to determine a 2 or a 3, thats one point. You think one single point is as influential as offensive foul to a starting player?
that's how multiquote works.... just saying
 6 years ago '05        #77
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
Its disgraceful to the game, the game used to be physical. Now players just act like their being physical. Sad.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy