Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '11        #61
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1469 1469
 TheKastOne said:
this sh*t is sad. tuition and our local community college going up 13% soon with less course options for some reason.
This is part of the reason why I am stopping once I graduate. If everything goes as planned, I will be getting my a.ssociates in Office Information Systems:E-Business at the end of the year. I refuse to go transfer over to a university and be forced to take out multiple loans that's going to take me 10yrs+ to pay off after I graduate and there's no job guarantee after I graduate. I'll just try to see if I can get an internship in my last semester or once I graduate.

What makes me angry with this country is that it is heavily encouraged to go to college and if you're successful and graduate in the end there is no jobs.
 05-14-2012, 10:18 PM         #62
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whouthinkitis said:
This is part of the reason why I am stopping once I graduate. If everything goes as planned, I will be getting my a.ssociates in Office Information Systems:E-Business at the end of the year. I refuse to go transfer over to a university and be forced to take out multiple loans that's going to take me 10yrs+ to pay off after I graduate and there's no job guarantee after I graduate. I'll just try to see if I can get an internship in my last semester or once I graduate.

What makes me angry with this country is that it is heavily encouraged to go to college and if you're successful and graduate in the end there is no jobs.

We are taught from a very young age that if you work hard, hit the books, do the right thing, go to college and get that degree, everything will work out. THAT sh*t needs to stop, they need to be real with the sh*t and say what it is.. some of us get a little luck and do well, some do alright, and others get completely fu*ked by the system... that's the cold truth they will never tell the kids comin up man.
 6 years ago '11        #63
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1469 1469
 Perplexity said:

We are taught from a very young age that if you work hard, hit the books, do the right thing, go to college and get that degree, everything will work out. THAT sh*t needs to stop, they need to be real with the sh*t and say what it is.. some of us get a little luck and do well, some do alright, and others get completely fu*ked by the system... that's the cold truth they will never tell the kids comin up man.

I wish folks in America especially the politicans, teachers, & high school counselors stop feeding these kids lies about the fairy tale of college man. Really this "system" that has been taught to us for decades has is broken and has been broken for many yrs now. The way the model for education itself is going to have to change b/c not too many are benefiting from it after it's over with.
 6 years ago '05        #64
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,392 | Props total: 3189 3189
 casper said:
false...everybody has the best intensions when they go..i understand some people change their plans & majors & whatever...but thats that...

the student loan problem directly ties into the job market...people go to school to get good jobs....good jobs laid off experienced workers for mid-level workers(with less experience), & possibly some people fresh out of school...but there are way more people graduating college or tech schools then there is job openings...add to that people these days cant retire as early as they a.ssumed, so they need to stay working, which limits even more jobs to people fresh out of school

in other words...its all fu*ked up

exactly. one thing that also hurts is the fact that you go to college to prepare for a career 4 years later down the road. when you went to college that field may have been hot. by the time you get out there may not be any jobs available or the industry may no longer be profitable. its a gamble, but at the same time you gotta adapt to whats out there. i can tell you from experience that myself and friends went into college looking to do one thing and ended up in a completely different career path.
 05-15-2012, 12:58 PM         #65
tecboi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How is college a scam when most employers won't even look at you without a degree?

It's not a guarantee to a job, but it helps get you in the door.
 6 years ago '04        #66
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
guess i got to hit ya'll with alan watts.... Nothing new under the sun.. he was talking the educational success game back in the day. Thats why i laugh when i see people in here saying. I Made it.. did you really???

You were placed on this earth to get a "great job". That's your life success?

[video - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago