College is a scam!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1
6447 pageviews
73 comments

YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
College is a scam!!

[video - click to view]

and i graduate next thursday may 17 smh

73 comments for "College is a scam!!"

6 years ago '10        #2
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
We already know this, but I'm going anyway, cause it'll be free for me

College is only a scam to an extent. Depends on your major and the intentions you have with your major.
 6 years ago '04        #3
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
yup...i pay $200 a month...but get $95 in interest every month...so i technically pay 105 per month..its crazy...less then 14k to go
 05-13-2012, 09:59 PM         #4
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, you better have a specific career in mind if you go to school and read up on the reality of it's job openings when you would graduate, and of course not go to a school that's too expensive. If you were in the Armed Forces like Durty you should be good to go. For him it's just a matter of picking a realistic major or else it's just a big waste of time, though not money.
 6 years ago '04        #5
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 DurtySoufReppin said:
We already know this, but I'm going anyway, cause it'll be free for me

College is only a scam to an extent. Depends on your major and the intentions you have with your major.
false...everybody has the best intensions when they go..i understand some people change their plans & majors & whatever...but thats that...

the student loan problem directly ties into the job market...people go to school to get good jobs....good jobs laid off experienced workers for mid-level workers(with less experience), & possibly some people fresh out of school...but there are way more people graduating college or tech schools then there is job openings...add to that people these days cant retire as early as they a.ssumed, so they need to stay working, which limits even more jobs to people fresh out of school

in other words...its all fu*ked up
 6 years ago '04        #6
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,558 | Props total: 662 662
I already knew college was a scam myself. I didn't even finish college, hell only went 1 semester and I'm already working at a web design firm. I know people that graduated from college and still can't get a job to save their life. :(

People could care less if you have an education. They want you to have experience. What sucks is that it's a catch 22. How can you get experience if you don't have a job? I know for the type of job I have, doing free stuff for people and adding it to your portfolio will help you out, and just teach yourself everything. Hell, some of the stuff I've learned has been on here and other websites. College, in all honesty, is pointless unless you're able to go for free(financial aid or the military.)

Last edited by ImmortalGuru; 05-13-2012 at 10:05 PM..
 05-13-2012, 10:02 PM         #7
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
yup...i pay $200 a month...but get $95 in interest every month...so i technically pay 105 per month..its crazy...less then 14k to go
Damn dude, that's steep, I'm one of the luckier ones. I'm at 3k or so now. I've already paid off 5k, so my total debt was 8k. But I only have an a.ssociates Degree (2 years.) I also had some scholarships due to good grades in high school so it would of been way worse had I been stupid and couldn't make grades in high school (partied a lot, but still had a 3.8 GPA because Florida schools are horrible, thus easy to do good in.)
 05-13-2012, 10:04 PM         #8
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImmortalGuru said:
I already knew college was a scam myself. I didn't even finish college, hell only went 1 semester and I'm already working at a web design firm. I know people that graduated from college and still can't get a job to save their life. :(

People could care less if you have an education. They want you to have experience. What sucks is that it's a catch 22. How can you get experience if you don't have a job? I know for the type of job I have, doing free stuff for people and adding it to your portfolio will help you out, and just teach yourself everything. College, in all honesty, is pointless unless you're able to go for free(financial aid or the military.)
Yeah, I gotta improve my portfolio because the experience is limited.
 6 years ago '06        #9
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 270 270
this sh*t is sad. tuition and our local community college going up 13% soon with less course options for some reason.
 6 years ago '10        #10
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
I ahte these thereads fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k
 6 years ago '08        #11
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23354 23354
I really don't understand how some people have amassed 100k+ in debt while getting a liberal arts degree.
 05-13-2012, 11:15 PM         #12
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Already learning some programming languages, just in case I can't find a job. Plan to get the A+ certificate, when I am near graduating. Can't be too careful these days.
 6 years ago '06        #13
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,542 | Props total: 18056 18056
Yeah I read that 70% of the students graduating this month wont get jobs thats ridiculous. USA needs innovation fast and not no damn websites we need a new field like computers became fast.
 6 years ago '11        #14
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
you dont need to go to a top notch school to get an education.

go somewhere where you can afford
 6 years ago '05        #15
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1176 1176
its a scam to a point that most are too irresponsible to truly be prepared for college and understand what they need to do to make it worthwhile

its very important for some occupations and those other jobs where its not is where kids get scammed
 6 years ago '06        #16
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
you have to pimp college like you would anything else

connect, make the most out of it, get those grants and try to take out the least amount of loans as possible
 6 years ago '04        #17
Fam37 
space
space
space
$335 | Props total: 13 13
i would know all about this got into NYU and im going to have to turn it down because i wont have enough money to pay tuition but its life oh well
 6 years ago '06        #18
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,616 | Props total: 8924 8924
^same sh*t with my sister..

got into nyu them n*ggas prices yoooooooooooooooooooo fu*kING death! baby ivy aint even going there. jayz finna hit them n*ggas with the confused face

send baby ivy to fuccin Brooklyn community college
 6 years ago '06        #19
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 379 379
If I don't go to college, how can I pledge Moo Phi Moo?
 6 years ago '04        #20
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
 Special Edd said:
^same sh*t with my sister..

got into nyu them n*ggas prices yoooooooooooooooooooo fu*kING death! baby ivy aint even going there. jayz finna hit them n*ggas with the confused face

send baby ivy to fuccin Brooklyn community college
blue ivy an ugly bastard child fu*k that bi*ch pedo style
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy