* The Official Diablo 3 Thread *

most viewed right now
 84
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 73
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 51
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #261
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
This game is pretty fu*kin disappointing so far man. I hate the super inflated stats and automatic progression system. That bothers me more than changing the skill tree did. Act 2 felt so dry. Nothing exciting happened at all. Act 1 had me feeling it, but 2 really k!lled it. 3 has been better, but still not as good as 1. Hope Act 4 is better than the last two. I beat Diablo 2 10+ times. I'll be lucky to be able to force myself into a second playthru. I just want to see the Demon Hunter's moves. So far Witch Doctor has been kinda disappointing.
 5 years ago '04        #262
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1518 1518
ya i havnt played the game in a couple days...just dont feel like it.....act 2 just drags on....act 3 is plain...act 4...is real fu*kin plain.

i wish they brought back the sanctuary....from diablo 2 i liked dat area

can someone take me to the pony level...i never been there

my thing is turftalk510#1903
 5 years ago '11        #263
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
im in inferno now. i can get through act I ok, but entering act II is like hitting a brick wall. should i just keep doing act I sh*t until i find better equipment or do i have to work through act II to find the gear? also is crafting a waste of money? i feel like all the money i put in lvling up my black smith i could have just bought something in auction
 5 years ago '05        #264
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
avatar space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
yooo wats good whos down for some trading or playing inferno?

I got some sick gear, bout to hit a million in gold too..started hittin that auction and finding deals too..anybody else doin the same?
 5 years ago '05        #265
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I had my Barb, DH and Monk all into Act 2 Inferno farming it pretty well, but I haven't played in a few weeks. I gave up until they fix the items. That's my biggest gripe with the game. I cannot stand Action RPG games that have a TERRIBLE loot system.

The new 1.0.4 patch is supposed to fix the sh*tty legendary items and add some class balance (which they've said they will buff skills instead of nerf skills) -- so maybe I'll come back and give it a try when that happens.
 5 years ago '04        #266
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
Lol I don't even know where to begin...

Basically, there has been an exploit out for Wizards that basically makes them invunerable... People have been using this to farm through all the acts pretty much effortlessly... They JUST fixed it today... Wow... What a fu*king disaster... This explains how all the botters made a sh*tload of money and gold farming godly items... Hopefully things will get better... But yeah, the loot system is jacked up... fu*king level 52 items in inferno? Come on... I still play, my Barb is geared pretty well I bought some sh*t in the AH w/e but its fun for me... It really pissed me off finding out abt this exploit tho... Now that its fixed alot of these botters are screwed, which hopefully will bring balance back to the game from the users end...
 5 years ago '05        #267
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
 Russ369 said:
Lol I don't even know where to begin...

Basically, there has been an exploit out for Wizards that basically makes them invunerable... People have been using this to farm through all the acts pretty much effortlessly... They JUST fixed it today... Wow... What a fu*king disaster... This explains how all the botters made a sh*tload of money and gold farming godly items... Hopefully things will get better... But yeah, the loot system is jacked up... fu*king level 52 items in inferno? Come on... I still play, my Barb is geared pretty well I bought some sh*t in the AH w/e but its fun for me... It really pissed me off finding out abt this exploit tho... Now that its fixed alot of these botters are screwed, which hopefully will bring balance back to the game from the users end...
I read about that but didn't know they fixed it today, good to hear though. hopefully it does bring some sort of balance.
 5 years ago '04        #268
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 Peter Griffin said:
I read about that but didn't know they fixed it today, good to hear though. hopefully it does bring some sort of balance.
For all they know, sh*t could of been exploited since day 1... fu*king hell
 5 years ago '05        #269
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
avatar space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
im trying to figure out how to make any real money in D3..not for a living for anything just cause its cool..ive got a few items that would go for millions in the gold AH and at least 50$ in the RMAH but I cant seem to get anything sold..I cant even sell commodities like gold which I thought would be the easiest way to do it..400k for one dollar is the bottom rate and its at .28 per 100k right now and i havent been able to sell that yet..maybe if you get a couple million and then sell it for like .20 cents every 100k then it could sell fast and get like 80 cents per million..wat ya'll think?
 5 years ago '09        #270
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 luvdahaze said:
im trying to figure out how to make any real money in D3..not for a living for anything just cause its cool..ive got a few items that would go for millions in the gold AH and at least 50$ in the RMAH but I cant seem to get anything sold..I cant even sell commodities like gold which I thought would be the easiest way to do it..400k for one dollar is the bottom rate and its at .28 per 100k right now and i havent been able to sell that yet..maybe if you get a couple million and then sell it for like .20 cents every 100k then it could sell fast and get like 80 cents per million..wat ya'll think?
But is 80 cents/million gold really worth it? That's like having a job and making less than a dollar for about every hour worked? If I was you I'd stack your gold, search for the people who price nice sh*t for real cheap, then try to sell it for $ in the RMAH.
 5 years ago '04        #271
okiWHITE 
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
anybody still play?
 5 years ago '09        #272
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 okiWHITE said:
anybody still play?
I haven't been on in a while but I'mma get back to it tomorrow most likely.
 5 years ago '04        #273
Joe Scumbag 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 3578 3578
i do
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy