* The Official Diablo 3 Thread *

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-19-2012, 06:03 PM         #241
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New patch is fu*king awful and is causing thousands to cry in outrage.

I for one don't like it, if you are like millions of other players stuck in Act 1 inferno or about to get into inferno prepare to have the toughest fu*king time of your life because repair cost will outweigh all the gold you make. A lot of sh*tty things happened in this patch and if they don't fix the new elite prefixes, repair and the change to gold/MF i will quit when torchlight 2 comes out.

They ruined progression, you are being forced to either buy off the RMAH or already of been in Act3/4 inferno with scrooge mcduck level gold. I see why blizzard keeps making these stupid fu*king changes, it's clear.. they are continuing to push the RMAH and continuing to make it difficult to progress without using it or already being stupid rich pre-nerfs. Also MF gear? completely fu*king useless, spent 20 mill decking out my wizard/hunter in insane DPS/RESIST/MF gear and its all completely useless now.
 5 years ago '05        #242
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3353 3353
 IronMaiden said:

I for one don't like it, if you are like millions of other players stuck in Act 1 inferno or about to get into inferno prepare to have the toughest fu*king time of your life because repair cost will outweigh all the gold you make. A lot of sh*tty things happened in this patch and if they don't fix the new elite prefixes, repair and the change to gold/MF i will quit when torchlight 2 comes out.

They ruined progression, you are being forced to either buy off the RMAH or already of been in Act3/4 inferno with scrooge mcduck level gold. I see why blizzard keeps making these stupid fu*king changes, it's clear.. they are continuing to push the RMAH and continuing to make it difficult to progress without using it or already being stupid rich pre-nerfs. Also MF gear? completely fu*king useless, spent 20 mill decking out my wizard/hunter in insane DPS/RESIST/MF gear and its all completely useless now.
I spent nearly 200k in repairs today
 5 years ago '05        #243
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5118 5118

[video - click to view]

check out my vid

but yo repairs finishing a2 im dying..... fuk man.
 5 years ago '06        #244
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
I noticed the spike in repair costs and now in inferno its massive. Ridiculous. They fix gem creation prices and spike this. Crazy
 5 years ago '04        #245
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 IronMaiden said:

aint sh*t to me I got 9 million in gold and I hate all the acts outside of act 1.

act 2 is horrible
act 3 beg is cool then after that it sucks
act 4 is boring and shouldnt have been in the game

its like Blizzard was designing this game and said fu*k it after they finished act 1.

anyway who said you have to use a cookie cutter build??? I sure don't I don't kite anymore I said fu*k it and I am now a melee wizard and its the best thing I decided to do in this game. I can face tank anything up until Act 3 on Ghom where I am currently stuck because I think hes broken now after they buffed him oh well, ill keep doing act 1 when I am bored I guess, but won't play as much as I did before until they further fix some sh*t....

Last edited by K1; 06-23-2012 at 02:36 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #246
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
K1 if you need to skip him I can get you to the next part, right now im farming sarkoth on my botting mule while im at work, netting close to 400k an hour (will go higher once I get high GF gears)
 5 years ago '09        #247
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
In Act 1 Inferno now...but thanks to repair costs it's gonna take forever for me to get enough gold to get better gear...
 5 years ago '09        #248
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Can somebody recommend me a decent graphics card for this game? I really only care about playing this title on the PC. I had a Lenovo M81 3.3GHz Core i3, 4GB RAM with an integrated HD 3000 graphics chip pretty much gave to me. I'm not even going to attempt to run it with sh*t integrated graphics. My biggest problem is that the case is a small form factor so it has to be a low profile card. I quit following graphics cards in 2008 so anybody that can help me, big props. Money isn't a huge issue, but the cheaper the better right now.
 06-27-2012, 01:23 PM         #249
Alexein Aner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Can somebody recommend me a decent graphics card for this game? I really only care about playing this title on the PC. I had a Lenovo M81 3.3GHz Core i3, 4GB RAM with an integrated HD 3000 graphics chip pretty much gave to me. I'm not even going to attempt to run it with sh*t integrated graphics. My biggest problem is that the case is a small form factor so it has to be a low profile card. I quit following graphics cards in 2008 so anybody that can help me, big props. Money isn't a huge issue, but the cheaper the better right now.
Diablo isn't a graphically intense game. If you're buying for this game exclusively, a 1 GB 560 ti (or the AMD equivalent) will suffice to max the game; pricing should be approx. $ 150. You could also wait for the 660 to come out, which should be soon.

As for the brand, I'd recommend MSI's Twin Frzr series - 20℃ cooler than the reference card, factory OC (again diablo is not graph intense).
 5 years ago '04        #250
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Save your money if this is the only game you wanna play

You can run it was those specs it runs fine on high settings on my macbook pro which has a Intel HD 3000
 5 years ago '05        #251
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
if anyone wants to help me lvl my monk (51) i'll do the same for one of your guys... there's a way to run through act 3 hell that's supposed to gain almost a level every 10 minutes or so.

I downloaded one of those programs that allow me to run two copies of the game, but it was too much of a head ache trying to keep my dude alive.

i think my name is on the first page here.
 5 years ago '04        #252
unkn0wn 
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
if anyone wants to help me lvl my monk (51) i'll do the same for one of your guys... there's a way to run through act 3 hell that's supposed to gain almost a level every 10 minutes or so.

I downloaded one of those programs that allow me to run two copies of the game, but it was too much of a head ache trying to keep my dude alive.

you dont need a program to run 2 diablo copies, all you need it 2 make another copy of the diablo folder, then make a shortcut of the exe and click properties and on target add -launch
 5 years ago '05        #253
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 unkn0wn said:
you dont need a program to run 2 diablo copies, all you need it 2 make another copy of the diablo folder, then make a shortcut of the exe and click properties and on target add -launch
yeah the trick to this program was that it allowed me to mimic mouse clicks on the other client. Theoretically, it was supposed to have my monk follow me around while I just k!lled sh*t.

The problem is I was using my brother's account to run me and his DH just isn't all that great. It can k!ll stuff, but takes a little too long and my monk would die too often.
 5 years ago '04        #254
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
I can run through Act 2 Inferno pretty easy now, using a pretty solid skill set for my Barb... Act 3 is tough, huge mobs fu*k me up still... Working on kiting and iso'ing them
 5 years ago '04        #255
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:

just grab some +exp gear and a reduced lvl weapon and just smash through the game, your almost there.

careful with those programs though you can get perma banned then thats $60 down the drain.
 5 years ago '09        #256
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 EskimoTV said:
Diablo isn't a graphically intense game. If you're buying for this game exclusively, a 1 GB 560 ti (or the AMD equivalent) will suffice to max the game; pricing should be approx. $ 150. You could also wait for the 660 to come out, which should be soon.

As for the brand, I'd recommend MSI's Twin Frzr series - 20℃ cooler than the reference card, factory OC (again diablo is not graph intense).
Thanks, I'll look into that.

K1Entertainment said:
Save your money if this is the only game you wanna play

You can run it was those specs it runs fine on high settings on my macbook pro which has a Intel HD 3000
I wouldn't mind being able to run The Witcher 2 as well, but that's about it. I already have a copy of that, but I haven't tried booting it up yet. Other than those two games that would probably be about it. I guess I'll see how Diablo 3 runs on this integrated chip before dropping the dollars on a card.
 5 years ago '04        #257
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
1.0.3b patch is going to improve drops rates, so thats good news
 5 years ago '04        #258
unkn0wn 
space
space
 Russ369 said:
1.0.3b patch is going to improve drops rates, so thats good news
they did a hotfix this morning which increased drop rates...

The drop rates for high-end items (items level 61-63) have been increased for Acts III and IV of Hell difficulty and Acts I IV of Inferno difficulty:

The new approximate drop rates are as follows:

Hell Act III and Act IV

iLvl 61: 13.9%, up from 9%
iLvl 62: 3.45%, up from 1.9%
iLvl 63: 0% (no change)

Inferno Act I

iLvl 61: 23.9%, up from 17.7%
iLvl 62: 12.6%, up from 7.9%
iLvl 63: 4.8%, up from 2.0%

Inferno Act II

iLvl 61: 23.3%, up from 18.6%
iLvl 62: 18.6%, up from 12.4%
iLvl 63: 9.3%, up from 4.1%

Inferno Act III and Act IV

iLvl 61: 27.1%, up from 24.1%
iLvl 62: 21.7%, up from 16.1%
iLvl 63: 16.3%, up from 8.0%

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by unkn0wn; 06-28-2012 at 09:09 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #259
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1189 1189
Copping this game in a month when i get a new computer.
Maybe even sooner if i get this job tomorrow.

Hopefully this game is all fixed up when i get it.
Anyone making any money off the auction house?
 5 years ago '04        #260
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
yo anyone having way better luck since the item drop hot fix?

since hotfix i found $150 worth of items in maybe 3-4 hours of playtime

norcal925 said:
Anyone making any money off the auction house?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy