Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Look In Love Courtside At Lakers, Nuggets Game

most viewed right now
 136
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
14263 pageviews
119 comments


SM 38189 heat pts38189
space
avatar space
space
$127,979 | Props total: 67582 67582
Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Look In Love Courtside At Lakers, Nuggets Game
 

 


Last edited by SM; 05-12-2012 at 11:36 PM..

119 comments for "Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Look In Love Courtside At Lakers, Nuggets Game"

 6 years ago '09        #2
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,170 | Props total: 7350 7350
Yeezus
 6 years ago '11        #3
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 366 366
Kim don't look in love wit him though... Just my observation!
 6 years ago '11        #4
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
avatar space
space
$52,289 | Props total: 19998 19998
TAKE THAT fu*kIN DRESS OFF NOW
 6 years ago '05        #5
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
man she looks good Ye won
 05-13-2012, 12:12 AM         #6
jimflu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '10        #7
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,755 | Props total: 8685 8685
he made her wear a easy access dress swag
 05-13-2012, 12:24 AM         #8
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye didnt win

this is the type of sh*t kanye should be pulling

Khris Humphries, Ray J, Reggie Bush, half of the NBA and NFL won tho
 6 years ago '07        #9
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
like the 6th time he's been seen with timbs recentlyhmmm wat message is he trynna bring witrh this ?
 6 years ago '11        #10
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$9,923 | Props total: 1653 1653
 Rendition said:
kanye didnt win

this is the type of sh*t kanye should be pulling

Khris Humphries, Ray J, Reggie Bush, half of the NBA and NFL won tho
n*gga how many chics in hollywood haven't been d!cked down by MULTIPLE cats? Yes Kim, maybe more than some others, but you can't honestly think she the only one.......if you got a girl even SHE been d!cked down more than you thought
 6 years ago '07        #11
Itzike 
space
avatar space
space
$2,810 | Props total: 407 407
 pbballin said:
n*gga how many chics in hollywood haven't been d!cked down by MULTIPLE cats? Yes Kim, maybe more than some others, but you can't honestly think she the only one.......if you got a girl even SHE been d!cked down more than you thought

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #12
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,684 | Props total: 8636 8636
 Rendition said:
kanye didnt win

this is the type of sh*t kanye should be pulling

Khris Humphries, Ray J, Reggie Bush, half of the NBA and NFL won tho
did you know eddie murphy fu*ked whitney houston before bobby brown.
 6 years ago '04        #13
xbossxplayax 
space
avatar space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 1040 1040
One thang for sho is that she aint listenin to whatever he had to said
 6 years ago '10        #14
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
 6 years ago '05        #15
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
...t*tties

...ass

..face

..her own money...

..no kids

..no VDs..

...yeah he lost..
 6 years ago '09        #16
oceanman J 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$929 | Props total: 338 338
 Gm0ney85 said:
...t*tties

...ass

..face

..her own money...

..no kids

..no VDs..

...yeah he lost..
u got a point playa
 05-13-2012, 04:38 AM         #17
ripley 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you like Kim, like Kim. quit trying to rationalize her hoeish ways tho. just keep it real. yeah, other women have been around the block but most do not have a tape online getting anal & yellow showers by Brandy's brother.

unless u just have low standards, Ye aint won jack. or let's put it this way, if Ye won, so did 1,000 dudes before him! Everybody's winnin!! another thing, i don't even think she's really into this dude. i just don't get that vibe.
 6 years ago '08        #18
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23333 23333
ye you better than that. I know the power of pus*y is almighty but why it gotta be that smut Get Jennifer Anniston on the team. Or Zoey Deschanel. One of them white girls you'd never expect to be down with the brown. Mufuggin Taylor Swift or somethin
 05-13-2012, 04:50 AM         #19
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ripley said:
if you like Kim, like Kim. quit trying to rationalize her hoeish ways tho. just keep it real. yeah, other women have been around the block but most do not have a tape online getting anal & yellow showers by Brandy's brother.

unless u just have low standards, Ye aint won jack. or let's put it this way, if Ye won, so did 1,000 dudes before him! Everybody's winnin!! another thing, i don't even think she's really into this dude. i just don't get that vibe.
This is what these n*ggaz don't get !

No one wil marry a virgin cause there are no virgins around

but you don't need to bag a hoe with a s3x tape around.

Have some pride.

You don't want to see your kids watching their mom performing anal s3x with 3 dudes.
 6 years ago '09        #20
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
avatar space
space
$48,418 | Props total: 35281 35281
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
This is what these n*ggaz don't get !

No one wil marry a virgin cause there are no virgins around

but you don't need to bag a hoe with a s3x tape around.

Have some pride.

You don't want to see your kids watching their mom performing anal s3x with 3 dudes.
speak for yourself
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
159 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Here is what Disney now owns.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
99 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy