3-Time MVPs That Haven't Won Championships...

most viewed right now
 240
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 121
Yo wtf is Jim Jones wearing??This a grown man??
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 101
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
89 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
 Sheeed said:
Lebron took Daniel Gibson and Verajao to the finals (before he became average)...where is boobie now?

But he couldn't win with Wade and Bosh.
 6 years ago '11        #82
MakeItHappen456 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1929 1929
LeBron: "It didn't take another MVP for me to want to win a championship. I'd give all 3 back for a championship."
Source:
 6 years ago '08        #83
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,561 | Props total: 27773 27773
 28 Gramz said:
I like how you leave out Larry Hughes, Big Z and Gooden who sh*t on Kob's supporting cast
And the fact they played in the East
Got against some real comp, got swept

[video - click to view]


yeah, Big Z, Hughes, and Gooden sure were essential to getting pass the Pistons
 6 years ago '05        #84
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 28 Gramz said:
I like how you leave out Larry Hughes, Big Z and Gooden who sh*t on Kob's supporting cast
And the fact they played in the East
Got against some real comp, got swept
LOL Larry Hughes?!?! faded into obscurity...Big Z was probably the best a.sset...lol at Drew gooden being formidable...fact is kobe lost a 3-1 lead with those players and lebron went to the FINALS with these guys...
 6 years ago '06        #85
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$7,769 | Props total: 5304 5304
 SeaJaiye said:
kobe stans quick to say his teammates suck, but how come they were up 3-1 in that series??????? mamba just couldn't close the deal and its bout to happen tonight again
Tried to get his sh*tty teammates involved and lost, isn't that the excuse Bron stans run with?

But damn, the so called GOAT, the 3rd best SG of all time and Bosh....4-2 MAVS
 6 years ago '05        #86
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Arson said:


yeah, Big Z, Hughes, and Gooden sure were essential to getting pass the Pistons
LOL ...Big Z was the best a.sset there...meanwhile the lakers had Lamar Odom a better player than these dudes BY far lol
 05-12-2012, 03:42 PM         #87
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 28 Gramz said:
Tried to get his sh*tty teammates involved and lost, isn't that the excuse Bron stans run with?

But damn, the so called GOAT, the 3rd best SG of all time and Bosh....4-2 MAVS
i know ur used to seeing a big 3 win a title their first year together


[pic - click to view]



but this much talent on the miami heat needs a lot of time, chemistry, etc...............stop it year 2 is when the dynasty starts
 6 years ago '05        #88
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Kadillac87 said:
But he couldn't win with Wade and Bosh.
lol to the team that SWEPT the lakers...but yea you got it
 6 years ago '11        #89
MakeItHappen456 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1929 1929
 28 Gramz said:
Tried to get his sh*tty teammates involved and lost, isn't that the excuse Bron stans run with?

But damn, the so called GOAT, the 3rd best SG of all time and Bosh....4-2 MAVS

lebron will get ten more mvp's and ZERO rings !

 6 years ago '05        #90
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,607 | Props total: 15177 15177
 DEDOS said:

[pic - click to view]

Can we show "years played" in the league
 6 years ago '05        #91
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 28 Gramz said:
I like how you leave out Larry Hughes, Big Z and Gooden who sh*t on Kob's supporting cast
And the fact they played in the East
Got against some real comp, got swept
lol we gon act like the pistons didnt just win the chip recently? and took the spurs to game 7? the team bron ran thru? ...or that the heat won a chip in that time frame too?
 6 years ago '11        #92
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
 Sheeed said:
lol to the team that SWEPT the lakers...but yea you got it
What does that have to do with the Heat choking? Up 15 with 6 mins left and choked.
 6 years ago '06        #93
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$7,769 | Props total: 5304 5304
 Sheeed said:
LOL Larry Hughes?!?! faded into obscurity...Big Z was probably the best a.sset...lol at Drew gooden being formidable...fact is kobe lost a 3-1 lead with those players and lebron went to the FINALS with these guys...
He beat the Wizards,Nets and an old Pistons team
You really think he woulda got outta the first round against the 07 Suns, Mavs or Spurs
 05-12-2012, 03:45 PM         #94
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
What does that have to do with the Heat choking? Up 15 with 6 mins left and choked.
2 time defending champ, going for kobe's 6th ring and phil jackson's 4th 3peat.................and got swept?? talk about chokin nobody had the heat winning it all last year until they actually got to the finals. remember that 9-8 start???????
 6 years ago '04        #95
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$11,785 | Props total: 988 988
 DEDOS said:

[pic - click to view]

MJ went to college, argument fail
 6 years ago '12        #96
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,051 | Props total: 1323 1323
 DEDOS said:

[pic - click to view]

Dddoooommmiiieeedddddddddd
 6 years ago '05        #97
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 28 Gramz said:
He beat the Wizards,Nets and an old Pistons team
You really think he woulda got outta the first round against the 07 Suns, Mavs or Spurs
lol old pistons team? we're just gonna act like they were good now? and played defense? where as kobe only had to worry about Raja bell....Lebron would have had a field day playing against the suns...meanwhile LA choked away the series..

That roster the cavs had shouldnt have even made it to the ECF let alone advance from that point on
 6 years ago '06        #98
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$7,769 | Props total: 5304 5304
 SeaJaiye said:
2 talk about chokin nobody had the heat winning it all last year until they actually got to the finals. remember that 9-8 start???????


Jeff Van Gindy said these n*ggas would beat the Bulls 72-10 record. Jalen Rose,Chris Brossuard,Stephen A. etc...all picked them n*ggas to win.

Not 1,Not 2,Not 3...but 4 LOSSES TO THE MAVS!
 05-12-2012, 03:49 PM         #99
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Dddoooommmiiieeedddddddddd
Does that mean retarted argument fail?
 6 years ago '11        #100
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
 Sheeed said:
lol old pistons team? we're just gonna act like they were good now? and played defense? where as kobe only had to worry about Raja bell....Lebron would have had a field day playing against the suns...meanwhile LA choked away the series..

That roster the cavs had shouldnt have even made it to the ECF let alone advance from that point on
No Ben Wallace. Billups, Webber, Sheed, McDyess all 30+
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 74
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
33 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
106 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
82 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
52 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
148 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
151 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Big t1ttied Korean rapper ready for all the smoke
86 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy