Derrick Rose Has Surgery

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,805 | Props total: 3420 3420
 FlippiN Oz's said:
Rose missed 27 games and the Bulls still finished with the best record in the league. Rose is overrated. His MVP is fraudulent.
32-7 with Rose
18-9 without Rose

Shut yo dumb a.ss up.
 6 years ago '07        #62
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
 CentsCuZ said:
They don't take the ACL from a cadaver, they take the Achilles tendon, which is much stronger.
the failure rate from cadaver grafts in people under 40 is almost 25% within a few years, as the dude above explained. it's not a question of strength, as any tendon will be stronger than a ligament. the process they go through to clean the graft from a cadaver weakens it though and there's a possibility for your body to reject it as well. you're right though, that was my mistake for saying ACL. i wasn't sure which tissue they used from a cadaver since it's less common.

Last edited by joshdogg26; 05-13-2012 at 02:16 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #63
Deuce Fortitude 178 heat pts178 OP
space
space
$5,846 | Props total: 676 676
 PEK said:
32-7 with Rose
18-9 without Rose

Shut yo dumb a.ss up.
:applause:
 05-13-2012, 03:49 AM         #64
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
32-7 with Rose
18-9 without Rose

Shut yo dumb a.ss up.
since when was going 18-9 bad?
 6 years ago '05        #65
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 cookthacoke187 said:
since when was going 18-9 bad?
Since when is 18-9 and 32-7 in the same ball park?
 6 years ago '05        #66
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
he will be fine. Dude is a work out warrior. Just look at the videos of peterson (another workout warrior type) he is barely four months in and they are sure he will be ready in 9 months. Rose only tore the acl and had no other damage and that is the important part. I would be shocked if derrick rose doesn't return by christmas day. which would be 20 or so games missed
 6 years ago '04        #67
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Anyone ever fu*k up an ACL? I wonder how long that surgery is

tore my acl and mcl playing hoops, my surgery took a few hours, had surgery around 10-11 that morning and that same evening i went home
acl injuries aren't nowhere as serious as it you to be like if you had the injury in the 80's
if you got a good doctor and good rehab program you can be back at it in like 8 months, d-rose is a world class athlete with some of the best doctors and trainers in the world, about time the playoffs roll around next year he will 100%, the hardest part will be the mental process of just trusting his knee again
 6 years ago '08        #68
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,722 | Props total: 12141 12141
I see Kendall Marshall of UNC Fame in their future...good solid PG as Rose's Backup going forward.
 6 years ago '05        #69
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,175 | Props total: 11699 11699
 Hamburgers said:
stupid a.ss n*gga... he needs to learn how to adapt and not play 1 on 5 every single night.

he needs to learn how to play POINT GUARD by learning how to pass and set up his team mates. bulls front office is also retarded as fu*k for not surrounding rose with other playmakers so that he doesn't have to do it alone every single night.

learn how to shoot and pass instead of driving in on 3 other defenders and getting contact every game. conserve your body instead of being a fu*king idiot.

no, rose got injured for trying to go too hard with 1 minute left in a game that is already won.

why the fu*k is this n*gga running into 3 defenders instead of dishing off to other players? because his style of play is a score first PG who doesn't make his team mates better.

acquire shots, ignore teammates.

why dont you see n*ggas like rondo (except for a freak injury by my man dwade) getting hurt?

dwill? jason kidd? steve nash? cp3?

cause they set their teammates up and dont run into the lane like a fu*king idiot.

and as far as the TEAM WITNESS sh*t, you'll never understand the movement. we're beyond the average poster and we're changing the game here on BX.

WITNESS
CP3 is hurt right now n*gga and he was sitting out earlier this season.
 6 years ago '05        #70
MATIX 
space
space
$7,986 | Props total: 66 66
 WADECOUNTY said:
But on the real though, does this change his game completely? the way he attacks the rim? gonna be more of a playmaker now?
We really dont know. Cp3 had to adjust his game a tad. But someone rg3 has able to regain alot of speed back in his. But you have to expect the best from a hard working kid
 6 years ago '05        #71
MATIX 
space
space
$7,986 | Props total: 66 66
 FlippiN Oz's said:
Rose missed 27 games and the Bulls still finished with the best record in the league. Rose is overrated. His MVP is fraudulent.
Yet without rose they werent able to beat the 8th seed? The regular season especially this year relies on depth, while postseason relies mostly on the starters.
 6 years ago '04        #72
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 FlippiN Oz's said:

What an idiot...
 6 years ago '12        #73
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,429 | Props total: 932 932
Do it for Derrick......
 6 years ago '07        #74
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
 MATIX said:
We really dont know. Cp3 had to adjust his game a tad. But someone rg3 has able to regain alot of speed back in his. But you have to expect the best from a hard working kid
CP3 didn't tear his ACL, brah. he tore his meniscus.
 6 years ago '10        #75
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
I hope drose returns better than ever
 6 years ago '05        #76
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,175 | Props total: 11699 11699
 Hamburgers said:
After my fu*king essay, that's the best you could come up with n*gga? Chris Paul is out for the season? Career in jeopardy?

So you're gonna deny the fact that rose is running into the lane against 3 defenders and getting contact all the time had anything to do with his injuries? Which means his play style got him k!lled.

Stupid a.ss n*gga. Rose, westbrook and AI are the most ball hogging "PGs" I have ever seen. Undersized wannabe shooting guard a.ss n*ggas
He's never sat out this many games until this compressed a.ss season man. The season had more to do with him getting hurt rather than his style of play. He been playing like that since HS and he never got hurt really until now
 6 years ago '09        #77
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,391 | Props total: 5095 5095
glad the surgery went good
 6 years ago '05        #78
Deuce Fortitude 178 heat pts178 OP
space
space
$5,846 | Props total: 676 676
 Hamburgers said:
After my fu*king essay, that's the best you could come up with n*gga? Chris Paul is out for the season? Career in jeopardy?

So you're gonna deny the fact that rose is running into the lane against 3 defenders and getting contact all the time had anything to do with his injuries? Which means his play style got him k!lled.

Stupid a.ss n*gga. Rose, westbrook and AI are the most ball hogging "PGs" I have ever seen. Undersized wannabe shooting guard a.ss n*ggas
so much hatred for a guy who doesn't even know u
 6 years ago '05        #79
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 Hamburgers said:

Team witness needs a new leader, I know the people in your camp got to be embarrassed by your stupidity. n*ggas need to demote you to foot soldier. What does upper body contact have to do with the lower region?
 6 years ago '04        #80
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 n3aGabitz said:
I blame the BULLS for damaging him. They tried to capitalize off Rose and they got the shorter end of the stick and now there's a chance that Rose won't be the same Rose which is a damn shame.

They were cheap when it came to getting a few other solid players and relied on Rose. Not even Jordan did everything by himself. He had a solid team around him. who does Rose have? Noah who's out most of the time, and even when he's on he dissapoints half of those times.
Stopped reading after this..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy