Gasol Wishes Kobe & Artest 'Good Luck' for Game 7 | Has He Clocked Out?

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
90 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
they got TORCHED from the perimeter in the third and n*ggas wanna blame Gasol
 05-12-2012, 05:56 PM         #42
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
muthafu*ka!!!!! Gasol got 3 and 3 lmao for a dude that makes 19+ Milli , 3 and 3??

only Lakers/Kobe haters applaud that sh*t, let Bosh or Boozer do that sh*t, they would be calling for ther heads...but oh i forgot...only Kobe is to get the blame and suppose to win the game his self

i hate you muthafu*kas, philly337/Dildos and Sheeed...shut the fu*k up
 6 years ago '04        #43
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 Sheeed said:
Gallo shot a 3...which Pau didn't bother to place his hands up to at least make it contested, from within 10ft of him. Gallo misses, and the rebound goes by Gasol... he just watches the ball and Gallo gets the rebound. After not boxing out by the bigs meaning GASOL AND BYNUM, after 3 offensive rebounds the Nuggets finally score.

But lets not blame Gasol for not hustling or not bother or trying to play defense right
 6 years ago '04        #44
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,479 | Props total: 2711 2711
players are tools ,u have to use them right

i m not sure i would listen to a player who keeps screaming at me ,dissing me in interviews while having the worst fg % in the league

Gasol is good for something ,use him right in a system ...the boy isnt tough but he can pass and score
That Bynum/gasol duo should be untouchable
 6 years ago '06        #45
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 CashNy said:
rather have brandon bass at least he works for his money

pau your a over paid bum i never thought much of you
always knew u was a sucker since memphis. marc is the real center

Pau is still one of the best big men in the lg, and clearly you're a damn fool if you think Bass>Gasol

Last edited by BlackandGifted; 05-12-2012 at 06:04 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #46
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 gimmethat said:
players are tools ,u have to use them right

i m not sure i would listen to a player who keeps screaming at me ,dissing me in interviews while having the worst fg % in the league

Gasol is good for something ,use him right in a system ...the boy isnt tough but he can pass and score
That Bynum/gasol duo should be untouchable
Who is this player that has the worst fg % in the league that you speak of?
 6 years ago '05        #47
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
muthafu*ka!!!!! Gasol got 3 and 3 lmao for a dude that makes 19+ Milli , 3 and 3??

only Lakers/Kobe haters applaud that sh*t, let Bosh or Boozer do that sh*t, they would be calling for ther heads...but oh i forgot...only Kobe is to get the blame and suppose to win the game his self

i hate you muthafu*kas, philly337/Dildos and Sheeed...shut the fu*k up
boozer been trash no one cares about him...and im not saying blame kobe...but that team all together look horrible on defense...that was the most glaring thing...gasol had an off night sh*t happens...you want him to shoot 3 for 20 from the field like ya boy?
 6 years ago '05        #48
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Kasssssst said:
Gallo shot a 3...which Pau didn't bother to place his hands up to at least make it contested, from within 10ft of him. Gallo misses, and the rebound goes by Gasol... he just watches the ball and Gallo gets the rebound. After not boxing out by the bigs meaning GASOL AND BYNUM, after 3 offensive rebounds the Nuggets finally score.

But lets not blame Gasol for not hustling or not bother or trying to play defense right
Gasol guarding Gallo is bad news from the rip...but you can cite lack of effort on defense ACROSS the board...that sh*t was non existent...lawson, dre, gallo were EATING FROM outside...

Last edited by Sheeed; 05-12-2012 at 06:10 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #49
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 Kasssssst said:

Im saying....

i almost accidentally elbowed my homie last laker game....i'm sitting there watching Gasol not doing sh*t... not contesting shots...not hustling ...not boxing out....NOTHING

there was a play where he was just looking at the ball fly pass him.....not moving ONE fu*king finger to try and get the rebound... and every time he gets boxed out he starts yelling and screaming like a fuccking sissy...

I'm annoyed by his dumb a.ss yelling every time he gets touched... like what the fu*k is that about ...making a video talking about how happy he is he didn't ge traded and im like ok yeah...he's going to step it up....soft a.ss twink playing worse now and sh*t....
 6 years ago '04        #50
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 pus*yFiend said:
Im saying....

i almost accidentally elbowed my homie last laker game....i'm sitting there watching Gasol not doing sh*t... not contesting shots...not hustling ...not boxing out....NOTHING

there was a play where he was just looking at the ball fly pass him.....not moving ONE fu*king finger to try and get the rebound... and every time he gets boxed out he starts yelling and screaming like a fuccking sissy...

I'm annoyed by his dumb a.ss yelling every time he gets touched... like what the fu*k is that about ...making a video talking about how happy he is he didn't ge traded and im like ok yeah...he's going to step it up....soft a.ss twink playing worse now and sh*t....
Naw, the funny thing is Gasol starting going hard after the trade deadline till after the first lost we had to the Spurs. After that, it's like the n*gga doesn't even bother trying to be effective anymore at anything.

When Kobe & Bynum are out, your the first option who is supposed to DOMINATE and k!ll it! Instead we got this fu*king guy at the 3pt line and not at his sweet midrange spot or in the post to bang with people like Gallo and etc.
 6 years ago '11        #51
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Pau be playing like Kobe gave him a swirlie and threw him in a locker before the game.
 6 years ago '05        #52
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
enough said.....
 6 years ago '04        #53
darkceleb 
space
space
space
$200 | Props total: 2 2
 Loso Luciano24 said:
Source?
If not

[pic - click to view]

real talk!
 6 years ago '08        #54
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
He should him and Bynum do all dirty work, Kobe gets all the glory.
 6 years ago '04        #55
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
Boozer and Watson for Gasol?
 6 years ago '12        #56
coachscott33 
space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
So we care about Gasol's feelings now!!! He talking real tough for a guy that just went 1-10 with 3 points. Man show up and play!!!
 6 years ago '04        #57
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
LOL at gasol being one of the best big men in the lg... sh*t dont mean nothing if you dont got the heart to go with it...
 6 years ago '04        #58
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
what did i say when i came in here????

6 years ago '06        #59
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,977 | Props total: 10637 10637
Look at these bums bynum and gasol carrying the lakers yet again
 6 years ago '10        #60
sho 2010 195 heat pts195
space
space
space
$41,855 | Props total: 4963 4963
 philly337 said:
Look at these bums bynum and gasol carrying the lakers yet again
shoulda did that in game 5 & 6
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
25 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
171 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
110 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy